Author Topic: Marky Mark  (Read 17973 times)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Re: Marky Mark
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2015, 06:31:29 PM »
What? Who did Vanilla Ice kill???

He in trouble with the law again?

Hahaha I'm pretty sure he might of killed some Hershey kisses at Hershey Park

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2015, 07:48:16 PM »
Marky Mark had an impressive rap sheet back in the day complete with attempted murder I believe.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2015, 01:30:00 AM »
Blinded a Vietnamese man in one eye during a hate crime.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2015, 02:09:13 AM »
i bet a day didn't go by without 'the funky bunch' (where are they now?) secretly wanting to kick his fucking head in

why would that be?
Ψ

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2015, 03:36:18 AM »
a

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2015, 07:29:27 AM »
i bet a day didn't go by without 'the funky bunch' (where are they now?) secretly wanting to kick his fucking head in

This.
LMAO

Wooossshhhhhhhhhhhhh

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2015, 07:33:46 AM »

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2015, 07:37:43 AM »

Not according to this:
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/03/06/the-funky-bunch-mark-wahlberg-reunion-amazing
The Funky Bunch is PUMPED UP ... telling TMZ they heard Mark Wahlberg's comments about a possible reunion and now the guys want Marky Mark to know THEY'RE TOTALLY ON BOARD!

Just a few days ago, 41-year-old Mark reportedly told a UK magazine he "might" get the old band back together ... but, "I've just got to find the right time."

Now, 2 of the Bunch's former members -- Terry Yancey (aka DJ T) and Hector Barros (aka “The Booty Inspector”) -- tell us ... "Our initial reaction was that it would be amazing if he were to want to reunite with the group."

So far, the guys say there have not been any official conversations between the two sides ... but tell us a reunion has been something they've been thinking about for years.

"We always had the want of getting back together as a group (Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch). But once Mark’s acting career took off it became obvious it wasn’t going to happen."

The guys say they reached out to Marky Mark in 2008, but he respectfully declined -- "He expressed that he would love to be on tour doing music again, but he felt he was too far removed from it."

Now, the Bunch -- who still performs together without Mark -- tells TMZ they remain hopeful ... but realistic ... explaining it would be a thrill to perform classic hits like "Good Vibrations" with Mark, but they're not exactly holding their breath.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »
some of the younger guys here might laugh at Marky Mark but in his Day he did bring weight training to the attention of guys. I mean to an audience aside from hardcore Bodybuilders like Arnold..etc. It carries on today..so he did contribute in his own way.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2015, 07:46:11 AM »
Not according to this:
The Funky Bunch is PUMPED UP ... telling TMZ they heard Mark Wahlberg's comments about a possible reunion and now the guys want Marky Mark to know THEY'RE TOTALLY ON BOARD!

Just a few days ago, 41-year-old Mark reportedly told a UK magazine he "might" get the old band back together ... but, "I've just got to find the right time."

Now, 2 of the Bunch's former members -- Terry Yancey (aka DJ T) and Hector Barros (aka “The Booty Inspector”) -- tell us ... "Our initial reaction was that it would be amazing if he were to want to reunite with the group."

So far, the guys say there have not been any official conversations between the two sides ... but tell us a reunion has been something they've been thinking about for years.

"We always had the want of getting back together as a group (Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch). But once Mark’s acting career took off it became obvious it wasn’t going to happen."

The guys say they reached out to Marky Mark in 2008, but he respectfully declined -- "He expressed that he would love to be on tour doing music again, but he felt he was too far removed from it."

Now, the Bunch -- who still performs together without Mark -- tells TMZ they remain hopeful ... but realistic ... explaining it would be a thrill to perform classic hits like "Good Vibrations" with Mark, but they're not exactly holding their breath.

Would be a GREAT Reunion! :)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2015, 07:52:05 AM »
Marky Mark would not be where he is today without talent. He is not a bad actor. not like De niro and such but good.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2015, 08:05:58 AM »
Not according to this:
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/03/06/the-funky-bunch-mark-wahlberg-reunion-amazing

OF course they're on board ! I mean,  Where are they now ? opposed to Marky Mark" who is a Hollywood household name today....

but back in the day Marky Mark was another Vanilla Ice and nothing more .
And the Funcky Bunch trying to give him street cred"

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kenpo Machine

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2015, 08:08:46 AM »
OF course they're on board ! I mean,  Where are they now ? opposed to Marky Mark" who is a Hollywood household name today....

but back in the day Marky Mark was another Vanilla Ice and nothing more .
And the Funcky Bunch trying to give him street cred"

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH
Why not work on creating something in your own life?

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2015, 08:15:29 AM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2015, 08:16:53 AM »
Mark is a desent actor but his voice in every movie makes him seem like a gay guy.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2015, 08:25:22 AM »
Mark is a desent actor but his voice in every movie makes him seem like a gay guy.
not saying he is a great actor but better actors have failed, like a great German actor Til schweiger. He went over to the US but just never made it. Schweiger is big on tv films here and a good actor. Marky Mark had the back ground..charisma...conne ctions. His acting is not bad but not high standard. 

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2015, 11:56:05 AM »
Was it him that was married to Jordan Price, boob goddess ?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2015, 01:32:31 PM »
why would that be?

jealousy over his superior pecs for a start

Azzaro

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2015, 01:50:15 PM »
Bigbadwolfe is dennis wolf????

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2015, 05:09:01 PM »
Say what you want but MM physique made him millions and I believe it was one of the greatest ever.

No doubt the ultimate pussy pulling physique.

This says it all.

Respect.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BwhFfp7_4cU

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2015, 04:06:48 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2015, 04:14:53 PM »
Was it him that was married to Jordan Price, boob goddess ?

You mean Peter Andre, he was married to Jordan aka Katie Price

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2015, 04:37:46 PM »

Yeah, because he is a racist fuck.
A

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2015, 05:35:34 PM »

He actually looks pretty good there. Strong DA vibe though.