Author Topic: Phil Heath: "Youre wasting your life away."  (Read 9478 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Phil Heath: "Youre wasting your life away."
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2015, 05:47:07 AM »
r

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2015, 06:36:42 AM »
x2. I think he forgot that most people have REAL jobs, thus enjoying their weekends.
Does this include working at a car wash?  If so, I really have Heath OWNED!!  Pass it on.

By real job, did you mean a real grind like most partake in?  I would actually choose getting paid a ton to lift than 95% of shit jobs in the world.  The brutal drug use, no.
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2015, 06:54:09 AM »
Does this include working at a car wash?  If so, I really have Heath OWNED!!  Pass it on.

By real job, did you mean a real grind like most partake in?  I would actually choose getting paid a ton to lift than 95% of shit jobs in the world.  The brutal drug use, no.

Whatever floats your boat, broskie.
X

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2015, 07:03:10 AM »
One of the first replies to Phil's post.

"Some people are out enjoying becUse they worked their ass off during the whole week. They need amusement because working class people get physically and mentally exhausted. I have been in the gym myself and I continue eating clean and I know its a tough job but that doesnt give you or me any right to treat people as peasants or as if they are simply wrong to go out and party on saturday night. You're in the gym for yourself. It starts and ends right there. This arrogant attitude is why you have more haters than fans. And you know I dont like Arnold as a bodybuilder but I respect him because he respected others. No one respects you phil."

Nice.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2015, 07:06:16 AM »
Whatever floats your boat, broskie.

What job would you rather get paid 500k a year to do?
I get your point on posing in thongs and oiling up for a gay fan base, but aside from that part I mean...and the drugs...haha

I can think of 100 jobs worse than lifting for money....no less 500k per year.
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2015, 07:25:27 AM »
What job would you rather get paid 500k a year to do?
I get your point on posing in thongs and oiling up for a gay fan base, but aside from that part I mean...and the drugs...haha

I can think of 100 jobs worse than lifting for money....no less 500k per year.

The job I have now.
X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2015, 08:46:38 AM »
The job I have now.

That avatar is so funny!  :D

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2015, 08:53:44 AM »
I remember seeing him at my gym during his own show, he was basically blocking the stairwell so I just said wasn't heath in a attempt to not be rude by saying gtfo of my way lol. The short bastard looked at me oddly as if I had just fucked his girl lol.. And thats me being 5'8 205; I felt like I was towering him

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2015, 09:01:12 AM »
That avatar is so funny!  :D

The full video can be found on youtube :)
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2015, 09:33:08 AM »
I remember seeing him at my gym during his own show, he was basically blocking the stairwell so I just said wasn't heath in a attempt to not be rude by saying gtfo of my way lol. The short bastard looked at me oddly as if I had just fucked his girl lol.. And thats me being 5'8 205; I felt like I was towering him

lol, how'd he manage to block the stairwell  ???

was he "standing relaxed"?
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2015, 09:40:54 AM »
lol, how'd he manage to block the stairwell  ???

was he "standing relaxed"?

Phil could possibly block a stairwell if he was lying horizontally with arms stretched and tip-toes pointed.  He's nearly 5 feet tall, although many critics place him shorter. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2015, 09:55:04 AM »
Phil could possibly block a stairwell if he was lying horizontally with arms stretched and tip-toes pointed.  He's nearly 5 feet tall, although many critics place him shorter. 

phil was too short to make it as a baller

he seeks validation by obstructing the movement of others in his vicinity
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2015, 10:07:48 AM »
phil was too short to make it as a baller

he seeks validation by obstructing the movement of others in his vicinity

phil has posted on his facebook that he has a brother who is 6 foot 5.

ya think he resented his bro?   Phil may believe he'd be in the NBA if he was a foot taller.

Simple Simon

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2015, 10:09:05 AM »

ya think he resented his bro?   Phil may believe he'd be in the NBA if he was a foot taller.

And if my auntie had a cock she'd be my uncle.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2015, 10:21:38 AM »

picked on, bullied, beat up and humiliated by his big bro. 

A failure both personally, and professionally.

This would explain a lot of the dysfunction.
"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2015, 11:13:39 AM »

"Hey everyone . my fans friends family etc. As you know I been missing in action I been in the hospital I have blood pressure heart kidney tie in problems. The dashow will be postponed I will def come back to that but I'm officially done training for the freak factor. I'm retiring. Hanging it up thanks to all for all the support but life isn't worth being huge"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2015, 11:23:42 AM »
he's fueled by negativity.  it leads him, it consumes him.

you get a dude like arnold, probably had MORE haters because he was one of the first Bbers the world had ever seen... and he laughed, he enjoyed life, he had a beer and made friends everywhere he went.  

Fueled with positivity = happy on the inside.
Fueled by negativity = miserable.

I know Ken Sprague Sr and  had many conversations with him about the Pumping Iron era at GOLDS Venice.
The bodybuilders worked long and hard in the gym but they had a lot of fun.
Ken felt it was the most fun  he ever had in his life. The stories he tells of that era never get old.
The pranks and stunts Arnold and the gang pulled were legendary .

The bodybuilders today, take things too serious and wouldn't fit in with the old Gold's gang.

A great example is this one:

During the summers , a few bikini  babes, high on acid ,would wander into GOLD's ( from Venice Beach).
Arnold and/or some other bodybuilders would see she was high as a kite and get her to dance around.
Ken said the gym had this one portable radio and they used that for gym music.
Often she would strip down naked and end up getting with some of the bodybuilders.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2015, 11:27:48 AM »
Arnold and/or some other bodybuilders would see she was high as a kite and get her to dance around.
Ken said the gym had this one portable radio and they used that for gym music.
Often she would strip down naked and end up getting with some of the bodybuilders.

are you saying Phil would be irritated she was blocking his selfie and stepping all over his custom Nike's, and ask management to have her removed from the gym?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2015, 11:31:30 AM »
are you saying Phil would be irritated she was blocking his selfie and stepping all over his custom Nike's, and ask management to have her removed from the gym?

I suspect he'd ignore the naked dancing girl and stay on point doing leg curls in his hoodie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2015, 12:34:48 PM »
I suspect he'd ignore the naked dancing girl and stay on point doing leg curls in his hoodie.

All whilst tweeting:

"80 pounds.... 11 repetitions.  Perfect $#@*$#& form."
#haters #legcurls #imnotnarrow #strivefor5.5inchClavicles  #insecure

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2015, 01:58:45 PM »
All whilst tweeting:

"80 pounds.... 11 repetitions.  Perfect $#@*$#& form."
#haters #legcurls #imnotnarrow #strivefor5.5inchClavicles  #insecure

LOL.

You fellers are really hung up on ole' dumb-assed Phil :D

It's not without good reason, though:  he is easily THE whiniest, least insecure, most full of utter SHIT of any Mr. Olympia winner to date.  

I know the Internet's "evolved" since the days of Yates and Ronnie -- one of whom, according to Lee Priest, wasn't smart enough to even play about on the 'net since, y'know, he was still struggling with his Speak and Spell :D -- but jokes aside, can you imagine Dorian or Ronnie getting riled up over something said here, Facebook or anywhere else?

LOL.  They both know they're the GOATs, so I reckon not.  That Phil keeps on as he has speaks to a deep-seated insecurity -- and not so much about him "winning" contests as of late, but something deeper in his psyche.  

FWIW, when Phil is at his best, I think he's a decent, even good, Mr. Olympia.  I forget the year he impressed that English gent, the one who, if Getbiggers were given a reprieve, the man nobody could call "fat"; nonetheless, Philinsu, err, I mean, Mr. Olympia Phil Heath DID present an amazing physique.  He was cut, complete and all that other good stuff.  Kai was literally spilling over with muscles but he was also watery and "off" by IFBB criteria.

Insofar as "wasting lives away," maybe he's right.  Maybe I am "wasting" my life away enjoying life with my fiance, watching "A Game of Thrones" and sipping champagne, while he's "doing 'legs'" to defend his precious title.  Personally, if I were Phil, I'd be working very hard with the powers-that-be to alter the judging criteria such that Ramy and Kai wouldn't stomp my ass to little bits come the next show.  I dare not imagine what that would entail, but hey ... maybe someone else will, with a smile and puckered lips :D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2015, 02:45:48 PM »
LOL.

It's not without good reason, though:  he is easily THE whiniest, least insecure, most full of utter SHIT of any Mr. Olympia winner to date.  

I know the Internet's "evolved" since the days of Yates and Ronnie -- one of whom, according to Lee Priest, wasn't smart enough to even play about on the 'net since, y'know, he was still struggling with his Speak and Spell :D -- but jokes aside, can you imagine Dorian or Ronnie getting riled up over something said here, Facebook or anywhere else?

LOL.  They both know they're the GOATs, so I reckon not.  That Phil keeps on as he has speaks to a deep-seated insecurity -- and not so much about him "winning" contests as of late, but something deeper in his psyche.  

FWIW, when Phil is at his best, I think he's a decent, even good, Mr. Olympia.  I forget the year he impressed that English gent, the one who, if Getbiggers were given a reprieve, the man nobody could call "fat"; nonetheless, Philinsu, err, I mean, Mr. Olympia Phil Heath DID present an amazing physique.  He was cut, complete and all that other good stuff.  Kai was literally spilling over with muscles but he was also watery and "off" by IFBB criteria.

Insofar as "wasting lives away," maybe he's right.  Maybe I am "wasting" my life away enjoying life with my fiance, watching "A Game of Thrones" and sipping champagne, while he's "doing 'legs'" to defend his precious title.  Personally, if I were Phil, I'd be working very hard with the powers-that-be to alter the judging criteria such that Ramy and Kai wouldn't stomp my ass to little bits come the next show.  I dare not imagine what that would entail, but hey ... maybe someone else will, with a smile and puckered lips :D

Yes I enjoyed this post.

The english fellow you're referring to is Peter McGough. Who apparently helped him land a deal with weider.

McGough also wrote a really touching piece about Phil and Jenny and her health challenges. If you recall Phil broke down on stage following his olympia win and bared his soul.

full article by Peter McGough is here:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/news/bodybuilding-news/5432-heath-of-the-moment-life-changes-for-phil-jen-heath.html#.VZMNXfkUWCQ

enjoy!

"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2015, 02:48:57 PM »
LOL.

lolol  great post

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2015, 02:53:51 PM »
People who spend much time on 'social' media waste their life even more...