Author Topic: Is there a point to being friends with a woman, if you're not fucking her?  (Read 7754 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
you re respected when you re feared and when you re useful. Thats our animal nature.  The minute you re not feared anymore or useless, all respect is gone.
Everything else is bullshit.

All lifeforms are disposable, just like inanimate objects.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
You're giving up this easy? You ARE pussified.

Dude, it doesn't matter if she's a 10 and you're a 5. Find out what she likes, do what she likes and play like you're not interested.

Is she white? If so, start going out with black chicks, make sure she sees you. White chicks go ballistic when they see a white dude with a black chick.

What Slapper is really saying is suck her husband's cock a couple dozen times and make her really jealous.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
you re respected when you re feared and when you re useful. Thats our animal nature.  The minute you re not feared anymore or useless, all respect is gone.

Fuck yeah!!!

USA!

USA!

USA!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
What Slapper is really saying is suck her husband's cock a couple dozen times and make her really jealous.

She's not married.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
If you know a  chick was attracted to you,  and you guys never worked out or got in a relationship  for reasons out of your control (bad timing she just got out of a relationship, or  she caught you talking to another girl and assumed you weren't interested etc)   I don't see why it would be a blow to your ego to  remain  friends with her while she continues to date  other guys.  Why take it personally if she liked you at some point?

I think guys blow the friend zone thing  way  out of proportion, I've banged  a lot of chicks who I thought I was in the friend zone with. When a girl cheats on her boyfriend who do you think she runs to? One of her friends lol.  If a girl has ever gotten physical with you and uses the word friend with you that's how she convinces herself she's not a bad person for leading you on, while she's really keeping you around as a potential side guy. Give it a few months and wait for that midnight phone call a few months down the line lol
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
If you know a  chick was attracted to you,  and you guys never worked out or got in a relationship  for reasons out of your control (bad timing she just got out of a relationship, or  she caught you talking to another girl and assumed you weren't interested etc)   I don't see why it would be a blow to your ego to  remain  friends with her while she continues to date  other guys.  Why take it personally if she liked you at some point?

I think guys blow the friend zone thing  way  out of proportion, I've banged  a lot of chicks who I thought I was in the friend zone with. When a girl cheats on her boyfriend who do you think she runs to? One of her friends lol.  If a girl has ever gotten physical with you and uses the word friend with you that's how she convinces herself she's not a bad person for leading you on, while she's really keeping you around as a potential side guy. Give it a few months and wait for that midnight phone call a few months down the line lol

x2 good post flinstones

Dave D

• Getbig V
x2 good post flinstones

I'm getting  nervous  because  Stones is actually  offering  legitimate  relationship  hookup advice here.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I'm getting  nervous  because  Stones is actually  offering  legitimate  relationship  hookup advice here.

flinstones hands out 9s and 10s a bit generously but he generally knows his stuff when it comes to whores in my experience.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
x2 good post flinstones

http://breaking911.com/man-runs-over-poodle-shoots-owner-6-times/

June 29, 2015 | 7:43 PM
Man Runs Over Poodle, Shoots Owner 6 Times
By: Grant (Breaking911 Newsroom)
June 29, 2015 | 7:43 PM

LANCASTER, California — A California man was shot dead after his small dog was run over.
22-year-old Michael Davis was shot in the parking lot of an apartment complex near the 600 block of East Avenue H 14 around 10:30 p.m. Friday.
Reportedly, the victim’s poodle was run over by the suspect in the parking lot.
The animal survived, but Davis ran after the driver, demanding that he help pay for the dog’s medical expenses.
The driver left the scene only to return and open fire on Mr. Davis.
Davis was shot at least six times, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff Department’s Homicide Bureau.

From ABC7: — “He executed him as if they were enemies, as if they knew each other. To this day, I don’t know who the guy is. Mikey didn’t know who the guy was. This man had a family. What point did you prove?” Davis’ cousin Trayvon Samuels said.
The suspect fled the location, possibly in a black pickup truck.
Davis leaves behind a pregnant girlfriend and a son.” —

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
She's not married.

Substitute boyfriend for husband and hundred for dozen

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Unless she can make you money or do something for you that you would rather not do yourself, there is no reason whatsoever to be friends with broads.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

LOL please tell me how this is gonna get anybody laid?  Just try to Show proof of some social status,  throw in a few stories about how your a sex adonis to get her imagination going,  grab her hands play with her hair.  If she ever accuses you of not being relationship material which she will if your game is good enough,  its the same answer as always.   "SO WHAT IS IT ABOUT PLAYERS THAT YOU FIND SO ATTRACTIVE?" with a big shit eating grin. If you can't at least make out with her after that fuck her onto the next
l

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
If they are hot, use them to help you fuck other hot bitches.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Clearly you're waiting for the marriages to go south and when they do, bam, 3 hot delicious cocks are just a waiting for ya. Chaos 101

THE BEEF

That was a pretty lame attempt at trying to make a joke.  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Work friends or are they legitimate  let's grab lunch friends. I ask because  I have "work friends" who are female and they don't shut up,  it can be exhausting  to deal with. I'm also friends  with my married friends wives but I'd never hang out with them with out their husband around.

X2

I've seen several  relationships and marriages ruined because of opposite  sex friendships (although I've seen some same sex friendship  ruin relationships too,  no homo).

No, these are legitimate friends. Hang out with them like I hang out with my guy friends. These three friends I hang out with without their husbands because I was friends with them before I knew their husbands.

I have 4 male friends, whom Ive known practically my whole life. I consider their wives close friends, but would never hang out with them without my friends around.
X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Fuck yeah!!!

USA!

USA!

USA!

But he is Italiano  :D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
None.

Henda

• Getbig V
I cannot understand why anyone would desire the company of a female if they aren't being compensated in the way of fucking her, they are unbearable creatures most of the time, like when I get home from work and am trying to lay on the couch and the gf keeps rabbiting on about dull uninteresting shite that nobody but her cares about and your thinking "I wish she'd shut the fuck up", having to put up with that day in day out for no other reason than being her friend when you could be out doing what ever you like with your mates just makes no sense

Automation

• Getbig IV

I disagree with this nihilistic world view. What about a mentally disabled child? Hardly feared, or useful, but the respect show by its carer toward their health and well being is a wonder to behold.

No doubt, in your world, they simply fear losing an income stream, and the child is just a proxy for this. But I can assure you, having witnessed these relationships (Bigmc and Joon being a prime example), there is genuine love and respect involved.

Waller

• Getbig IV
LOL please tell me how this is gonna get anybody laid?  

I think it's called rape.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I cannot understand why anyone would desire the company of a female if they aren't being compensated in the way of fucking her, they are unbearable creatures most of the time, like when I get home from work and am trying to lay on the couch and the gf keeps rabbiting on about dull uninteresting shite that nobody but her cares about and your thinking "I wish she'd shut the fuck up", having to put up with that day in day out for no other reason than being her friend when you could be out doing what ever you like with your mates just makes no sense

Whew, glad to see I'm not the only asshole. 

Henda

• Getbig V
Whew, glad to see I'm not the only asshole. 

If more people spoke honestly they would say the exact same

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
yes if you enjoy her company.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Of course.  Bunch of oversexed savages in here.

You shouldn't view women as sexual objects.  Frankly, it's offensive.  Have you been to the DMV?  There are some real swamp donkeys walking around out there.  Total WNHs.  Yuck.
Department of Motor Vehicles or DC/MD/Va?