Author Topic: Sean Penn gained some serious muscle and vascular arms in "The Gunman"  (Read 29392 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: sean penn pumped up for the gunman movie
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2015, 12:13:00 PM »
not possible to get the shredded without drugs bla bla

He's buddies with Charlie Sheen. Sheen talked about using hormones on multiple occasions in the past. Penn's been seen coming out of HGH clinics on multiple occasions...All those older Hollywood dudes are on HRT.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2015, 12:21:09 PM »
He's buddies with Charlie Sheen. Sheen talked about using hormones on multiple occasions in the past. Penn's been seen coming out of HGH clinics on multiple occasions...All those older Hollywood dudes are on HRT.

so he's pumped like that because of hrt? must be a helluva drug

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Anyone want to guess his stack? Has some great vascular arms

He was quite built in that movie

Great look for his age

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2015, 05:20:04 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: sean penn gained some serious muscle in "the gunman"
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2015, 05:38:30 PM »
OK - enough is enough... Are there seriously douche-bag on here that think it takes steriods to look like THAT???   Come on man - I have a brother that hasn't touched a weight in over a decade and he looks better than this.. He does run a little but no training...    These kinds of threads are what makes this board a joke when it comes to serious BB...   It's kind of mind candy comic relief to me but I would NEVER ask a serious training or diet question.. The two main boards I would use for that are private and this kind of thread would not be tolerated.
The thing is you don't get bigger and more lean as you get in your 50's, without drugs.  Now if u were huge and down sized that would be different.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
 a bit too round, dense/full to be natural, especially past 50... low doses obviously.
Naturals are flat.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sean Penn at 22 at his physical peak prior to finding whey protein.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
One more prior to vitamins.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
All that gh and Charlize Thereon
still dumped his ass....lol

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
pretty good arm development considering what he started out with

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
As far as I'm concerned Sean Penn can stick a shotgun up his own ass and pull the trigger.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2015, 03:59:48 PM »

It's not just older actors, juicing for roles is quite common in Hollywood, HGH is huge as well as test/mast/winny.  The "trainers" are pretty much the same type of guys as bodybuilding "gurus" but charge way more.

Hugh Jackman, Dwayne Johnson, Mark Whalberg, Christian Bale etc etc etc...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
As far as I'm concerned Sean Penn can stick a shotgun up his own ass and pull the trigger.

He's a douche, people quickly forgot the whole Hurricane Katrina debacle.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
He's a douche, people quickly forgot the whole Hurricane Katrina debacle.

No, we didn't forget!  We talked about how awesome it was on page 2 of this thread.  He's an American Hero. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2015, 04:58:25 PM »
It's not just older actors, juicing for roles is quite common in Hollywood, HGH is huge as well as test/mast/winny.  The "trainers" are pretty much the same type of guys as bodybuilding "gurus" but charge way more.

Hugh Jackman, Dwayne Johnson, Mark Whalberg, Christian Bale etc etc etc...

It's no secret they juice. I don't know about Bale. He was ripped in American Psycho but what did he weigh 160lbs? For batman he looked 210 but he had just a perma bulker physique. Johnson never appears in public unless he is at the top of his game. Whalberg is just fat now for movie roles.

falco

• Getbig V
Dat dere Cell-tech... ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
No, we didn't forget!  We talked about how awesome it was on page 2 of this thread.  He's an American Hero. 

Greatest American Hero: