Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 14, 2017, 08:54:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting to think the illuminati is real  (Read 3189 times)
calfzilla
Getbig V

Team SF1900 Big Lenny +Christi Broccolini via gh15

« on: July 05, 2015, 11:58:36 PM »

The more I pay attention to the media and see what is going on in the world, the more I find myself believing in the illuminati or nwo or whatever it is. The writing is on the wall and it's pretty easy to see once you open your eyes.
Report to moderator   Logged
falco
Getbig V

Iron is your best friend.

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 05:41:33 AM »

Just listen to latest music hits. Same message over and over.
pedro01
Getbig V

Hello Hunior

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 09:00:12 AM »

Just listen to latest music hits. Same message over and over.

Yes - it's called a fucking chorus you nutjob
Weedlejuice
Getbig III

Be the very best, like no one ever was.

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 01:00:27 PM »

The more I pay attention to the media and see what is going on in the world, the more I find myself believing in the illuminati or nwo or whatever it is. The writing is on the wall and it's pretty easy to see once you open your eyes.

Of course its real, its just when the idiots start giving them stupid names, talking shit about aliens, reptiles and making them out to be more than just big time crooks with big time connections and using them for personal interest it makes the average person not want to associate with the idea.

_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 08:19:58 AM »

In an abstract sense - yes, "they" are real. Humankind has always been about control and low quality people tend to love pulling strings... which means playing a bad tune on some else's instrument.
From what I've read they are NOT really satanic... but use certain gestures, words and symbols to mock the Satanic community.
It's all a game with far too many facets to be sure about anything... on the other hand that's also part of the fun.

?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!