Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board
Too many boards
(1/2) > >>
Nordic Beast:
You're too nice Ron, u give everyone their own specialty board if they whine long enough.

At most u should have 3 boards, g&o, general and dump board. Just look at how little most of these countless boards are posted on...thy stagnant and cause an eyesore, traffic here would go up if the board wasn't so diluted
Grape Ape:
Some boards serve a greater purpose than "post collection".

The Y board supports the forum in ways you cannot imagine.
Nordic Beast:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on July 07, 2015, 11:54:53 AM ---Some boards serve a greater purpose than "post collection".

The Y board supports the forum in ways you cannot imagine.

--- End quote ---
I've been a y boarder since when it started, when we all moved from the V over to there....it's dead now. It used to be active but it's stagnant now, kill it Ron
CalvinH:

--- Quote from: Nordic Beast on July 07, 2015, 11:59:47 AM ---I've been a y boarder since when it started, when we all moved from the V over to there....it's dead now. It used to be active but it's stagnant now, kill it Ron

--- End quote ---

Maybe you'd like to die as a sacrifice for the Y ??? >:(
Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Nordic Beast on July 07, 2015, 11:59:47 AM ---I've been a y boarder since when it started, when we all moved from the V over to there....it's dead now. It used to be active but it's stagnant now, kill it Ron

--- End quote ---

I know you were, but the board serves other purposes than post collection.  Whether or not people post there is irrelevant.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version