Author Topic: Santorum agrees with Trump on Illegals being criminals ... IT BEGINS!  (Read 640 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
we all know trump said the unspeakable and is leading polls because of it.  Now we see the other candidates saying ME TOO!

Rick Santorum: All Undocumented Immigrants Come Here With 'Bad Intent'

Source: Crooks and Liars

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum declared over the weekend that all undocumented immigrants had "bad intent" when they came into the United States.

Speaking to CBS host John Dickerson on Sunday, Santorum said that he disagreed with Donald Trump's assertion that Mexico was sending "rapists" across the border.

"The vast majority of people coming legally from Mexico and other places are people who want to do the right thing," Santorum observed. "People who are coming illegally obviously are coming with a bad intent. Let's just be honest, they coming with the clear intent of breaking the law."

Read more: http://crooksandliars.com/2015/07/rick-santorum-all-undocumented-immigrants

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
we all know trump said the unspeakable and is leading polls because of it.  Now we see the other candidates saying ME TOO!

Rick Santorum: All Undocumented Immigrants Come Here With 'Bad Intent'

Source: Crooks and Liars

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum declared over the weekend that all undocumented immigrants had "bad intent" when they came into the United States.

Speaking to CBS host John Dickerson on Sunday, Santorum said that he disagreed with Donald Trump's assertion that Mexico was sending "rapists" across the border.

"The vast majority of people coming legally from Mexico and other places are people who want to do the right thing," Santorum observed. "People who are coming illegally obviously are coming with a bad intent. Let's just be honest, they coming with the clear intent of breaking the law."

Read more: http://crooksandliars.com/2015/07/rick-santorum-all-undocumented-immigrants

looks like Cruz agrees as well........LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
looks like Cruz agrees as well........LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

wait til the GOP debates when the moderator asks all the people onstage that want to allow amnesty to raise their hand.

You'll see a bunch of half-hands saying "I'd like to clarify how I feel here" followed by 90 seconds of confusing jiberish.

Repubs NEED to muddy the issue.  Santorum, trump, cruz... they clarify the issue very well.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
wait til the GOP debates when the moderator asks all the people onstage that want to allow amnesty to raise their hand.

You'll see a bunch of half-hands saying "I'd like to clarify how I feel here" followed by 90 seconds of confusing jiberish.

Repubs NEED to muddy the issue.  Santorum, trump, cruz... they clarify the issue very well.

Good point

obsidian

• Getbig V
First shots fired - lol!

This is a no brainer. Illegal = broke a law = criminal. I mean really people!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
First shots fired - lol!

This is a no brainer. Illegal = broke a law = criminal. I mean really people!!!

YES - They commit a crime every day they wake up on US soil without being a citizen.

Yet so many repubs and every dem are okay with the ongoing lawbreaking.   I love it when people make this realization  "Hey, they are criminals by definition, aren't they?"

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/03/us/san-francisco-killing-suspect-immigrant-deported/

Francisco Sanchez was charged with shooting and killing a 32-year-old San Francisco woman last week, lleading to criticism from illegal immigration activists. Earnest deferred questions about details of the case to the Department of Homeland Security.

The girl that was murdered was beautiful. Imagine if she was your wife, GF or Daughter...and you voted for Obama and the sick bastards running San Francicso. Fuck you libs......

L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
YES - They commit a crime every day they wake up on US soil without being a citizen.

Yet so many repubs and every dem are okay with the ongoing lawbreaking.   I love it when people make this realization  "Hey, they are criminals by definition, aren't they?"

Agreed..Republicans have traditionally looked the other way when businesses benefitted from illegal labor