Author Topic: What happened to Chris Jericho's chest?  (Read 36967 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: What happened to Chris Jericho's chest?
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2019, 03:02:23 PM »
Has there ever been a more shitty looking wrestler than this? He looks like a teenage school lassie bemused at something she’s read as she flips through one of those shitty ShowBiz magazines that the wooden heeded cuts read for fucks sake

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2019, 03:41:57 PM »
Dibiase?
I saw Dibiase on a Christian channel recently.  He's an evangelist now.  He said when he left the UWF and joined the WWF McMahon wanted him to play the part of The Million Dollar Man and flew him around in private jets and drove him around in Limos.  I don't think he was ever rich but he lives in Mississippi now.  He does appear to be healthy and happy in his 60's though.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2019, 03:54:53 PM »
Has there ever been a more shitty looking wrestler than this? He looks like a teenage school lassie bemused at something she’s read as she flips through one of those shitty ShowBiz magazines that the wooden heeded cuts read for fucks sake

His band sucks even more

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2019, 04:11:48 PM »
I saw Dibiase on a Christian channel recently.  He's an evangelist now.  He said when he left the UWF and joined the WWF McMahon wanted him to play the part of The Million Dollar Man and flew him around in private jets and drove him around in Limos.  I don't think he was ever rich but he lives in Mississippi now.  He does appear to be healthy and happy in his 60's though.

Virgil was his goto side kick  ;D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2019, 04:13:15 PM »
Same shit happened to me. All of my lower pecs have migrated off my sternum. I have pec minor and upper pecs. Im no pro wrestler but have done aikido for 22 years. The past five years the migration has occurred.

have you talked to an MD about this? what have you discovered?