Author Topic: Meet the Plus-Size Old Navy Shopper Who Stood Up to Body Shamers  (Read 10624 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Meet the Plus-Size Old Navy Shopper Who Stood Up to Body Shamers
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2015, 05:27:09 PM »
Its interesting that she feels shamed and everyone jumps to her side, yet people call bodybuilders dumb, egotistical, self-centered, ugly, etc. And that is okay.

The plight us bodybuilders face  :( :(
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2015, 05:28:49 PM »
this is Shark Week....someone please feed this walrus to the Great white....

Love shark week!!
X

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2015, 05:34:07 PM »
Love shark week!!

they got a lot of Fresh Materials this year......Great Whites Fucking Rule

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2015, 07:23:24 PM »

they got a lot of Fresh Materials this year......Great Whites Fucking Rule

A great creature. Also love saltwater crocodiles. They should crocodile week!
X

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2015, 02:48:45 AM »
this is Shark Week....someone please feed this walrus to the Great white....

racist post reported

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2015, 04:39:37 AM »
Amazing resemblance

Id bang that fat Ms Piggy lookalike...strangle her with that stupid fucking tank top after

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2015, 05:09:54 AM »
Would fist her pooper like a bovine creature
a

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2015, 05:36:43 AM »
I thought she was early 40's

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2015, 05:57:31 AM »
This putrid whale does realise that 'standing up' to something, does not involve 'sitting down' and crying in a car, right???

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2015, 05:59:48 AM »

Rachel Taylor, a 25-year-old photographer from Louisiana, was shopping for a July 4th tank top at Old Navy last week when she overheard a teen and her mom laughing at the store’s plus-size clothes.

“A teenage girl picked up a tank top off a rack and held it up against her and she said, ‘Look mom, me and so-and-so could both fit in this tank top,’” Taylor recalled to ABC News. “They laughed. She set the shirt down and I started crying.”

Taylor not only went back into the store to shop, she grabbed the same tank top the teen made fun of and took a selfie of herself in the top in the dressing room.

She also bought the tank top and posted the selfie and a description of what happened to Old Navy’s Facebook page last Friday.

https://gma.yahoo.com/meet-plus-size-old-navy-shopper-stood-body-151016210--abc-news-wellness.html

If you read the comments at the end of the article, you'll see she ain't getting any sympathy from readers.
would lube up and fuck these titties though... big Girl.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2015, 07:28:57 AM »
This putrid whale does realise that 'standing up' to something, does not involve 'sitting down' and crying in a car, right???

Or waddling out to your car that is parked in a handicapped spot and crying into your 64-ounce 7-11 sugar laden soda.

I'd like to punch her parents for raising that entitled piece of shit

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2015, 08:40:10 AM »
Fuck her and the elephant she rode in on.  Fat pile of shite.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2015, 08:48:02 AM »
With minimal doses of self-esteem, discipline, and Hgh, she could be pretty hot.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2015, 09:46:26 AM »
I could have sworn there was another thread started on this tubbo last week   :-\
~

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2015, 10:05:38 AM »

In today's America, running away, sobbing, drowning your sorrows in doughnuts and then posting about your defiance on social media counts as "standing up to" the haterz.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2015, 11:05:13 AM »

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2015, 11:12:54 AM »
In today's America, running away, sobbing, drowning your sorrows in doughnuts and then posting about your defiance on social media counts as "standing up to" the haterz.

She would really appreciate if everyone would move on now. Haha

https://www.facebook.com/racheljolly?fref=ts

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2015, 12:38:18 PM »

Rachel Taylor, a 25-year-old photographer from Louisiana, was shopping for a July 4th tank top at Old Navy last week when she overheard a teen and her mom laughing at the store’s plus-size clothes.

“A teenage girl picked up a tank top off a rack and held it up against her and she said, ‘Look mom, me and so-and-so could both fit in this tank top,’” Taylor recalled to ABC News. “They laughed. She set the shirt down and I started crying.”

Taylor not only went back into the store to shop, she grabbed the same tank top the teen made fun of and took a selfie of herself in the top in the dressing room.

She also bought the tank top and posted the selfie and a description of what happened to Old Navy’s Facebook page last Friday.

https://gma.yahoo.com/meet-plus-size-old-navy-shopper-stood-body-151016210--abc-news-wellness.html

If you read the comments at the end of the article, you'll see she ain't getting any sympathy from readers.

BMC APPROVED!!!!   Would smash....RAW!!!!  No Condom! No Pullout

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2015, 01:12:45 PM »
She would really appreciate if everyone would move on now. Haha

https://www.facebook.com/racheljolly?fref=ts

Broken link.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2015, 01:19:09 PM »
Broken link.

Crap. Well, her name on FB is Rachel Jolly Taylor.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2015, 01:37:26 PM »
Crap. Well, her name on FB is Rachel Jolly Taylor.

Worked fine for me.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2015, 01:43:11 PM »
I'm not ready to move on. I am still pissed that this country is suddenly about celebrating the "heroism" of fucking fatasses being fucking fat.

There's nothing heroic about eating yourself into a size 20. Just fucking stop.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2015, 01:52:03 PM »
She has 3 kids.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »
I'm not ready to move on. I am still pissed that this country is suddenly about celebrating the "heroism" of fucking fatasses being fucking fat.

There's nothing heroic about eating yourself into a size 20. Just fucking stop.

Rachel Taylor
3 hrs · Cedar Grove, LA ·
I'm honored and grateful to have encouraged so many people and to have made many new friends. However, I never wanted my photo to have received the attention it has. The post has long been removed but it's still being shared in the news. I'm tired of having my story and motives questioned. Not a word of it is untrue or exaggerated. I don't want free stuff; I'm a grown woman with two jobs and I can buy my own dang clothes. I'm tired of my weight and health being a matter of public opinion. I'm tired of the media putting words in my mouth. I never said the girl was "cruel" or that this was a "fatshaming" incident. I just said my feelings were hurt. Why would anyone think I wanted this much attention for something like this? My story's not sensational. I'm not promoting my business, advancing my other career, helping with my education, or even making me sound like a level-headed person. I'm tired of being a joke and having crazy people make threats against me. If I clearly couldn't handle two comments made about the clothes I wear, why in the world would anyone think I would purposely open myself up for this extreme amount of hatred and slander? Posting a photo to a department store's Facebook timeline is a far stretch from trying to be international news. I will continue to be a part of the body acceptance movement because I am passionate about it, but I am very, very glad my unwanted 15 minutes of "fame" is over.

::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2015, 01:59:28 PM »

Rachel Taylor
3 hrs · Cedar Grove, LA ·
I'm honored and grateful to have encouraged so many people and to have made many new friends. However, I never wanted my photo to have received the attention it has. The post has long been removed but it's still being shared in the news. I'm tired of having my story and motives questioned. Not a word of it is untrue or exaggerated. I don't want free stuff; I'm a grown woman with two jobs and I can buy my own dang clothes. I'm tired of my weight and health being a matter of public opinion. I'm tired of the media putting words in my mouth. I never said the girl was "cruel" or that this was a "fatshaming" incident. I just said my feelings were hurt. Why would anyone think I wanted this much attention for something like this? My story's not sensational. I'm not promoting my business, advancing my other career, helping with my education, or even making me sound like a level-headed person. I'm tired of being a joke and having crazy people make threats against me. If I clearly couldn't handle two comments made about the clothes I wear, why in the world would anyone think I would purposely open myself up for this extreme amount of hatred and slander? Posting a photo to a department store's Facebook timeline is a far stretch from trying to be international news. I will continue to be a part of the body acceptance movement because I am passionate about it, but I am very, very glad my unwanted 15 minutes of "fame" is over.

::)

I was actually sympathetic until she got to the part where she's "part of the body acceptance movement". Just another loudmouthed fatty.