Author Topic: Revel in all Seventy Inches of My Hips and See Passion in my Stretch Marks  (Read 8373 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
For Getbiggers with reading comprehension issues, this service attempts to put things in more visual terms.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
The only passion your unfortunate lovers will find in your 70 inch fips, is a fucking passionfruit cheesecake slice that's been lost underneath a fat layer of 'love' since you last rolled into the shower 3 weeks ago you disgusting animal!!! Oh brother "Revels in all seventy inches of my hips"  ::) ::) ::) Obsese confectionary hoover probably has 10 packs of Revels trapped in her belly button FFS

falco

• Getbig V
"My fatness has never been an obstacle to finding someone to love or fuck because any man worth my time will revel in all 70 inches of my hips and see passion in my stretch marks. He will not say, 'You're not fat! You're pretty!' because he'll know that I am both.

It’s somehow more comfortable for society to label fat people disgusting than to acknowledge our desirability. The propaganda is so pervasive that fat people must fight not to believe it of ourselves."

This is not fat, this is morbid terminal obesity.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This is not fat, this is morbid terminal obesity.

Any doctor would tell her that she needs to lose weight.
X

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
she obviously stinks

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
She's not fat - she's a powerlifter.
A

LanceD

• Getbig III
just don't ask her out to dinner... :-\

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
just don't ask her out to dinner... :-\

YOU BEEN HERE FOUR HOUR!!!

~

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I wonder if El Chapo would stand a chance against this warpig?