Author Topic: Natural Mr.Olympia Trophy Is Nicer Than The Sandow  (Read 4762 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Natural Mr.Olympia Trophy Is Nicer Than The Sandow
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2015, 09:40:59 AM »
Thanks Donny! I'm getting some more set up soon. I did one with Mike Quinn recently and I'm talking to Lee Haney and Mike Christian about doing one with them as well.
we have a good number of older Bodybuilders on here on getbig who love your interviews. the golden Age of Bodybuilding is kept alive thanks to men like you and Funky on here. check out the History section John..sure you have.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2015, 09:50:09 AM »
we have a good number of older Bodybuilders on here on getbig who love your interviews. the golden Age of Bodybuilding is kept alive thanks to men like you and Funky on here. check out the History section John..sure you have.
gaspari interview was great..

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2015, 09:58:22 AM »
gaspari interview was great..
John does some great work... i agree Steve Rich was always one of my favourites..

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2015, 10:07:35 AM »
It's funny when I hear you talk about bodybuilding

Perhaps you could lecture on gyno, you know tits on a man male ( in your case.) Not even man enough to build a base, went right to the juice in a hurry to get that G4P career started. So fuck off punk, the last thing I will tolerate is some bum-dart disrespecting me.

TB