Author Topic: Primobolan  (Read 8870 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Primobolan
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2015, 04:49:48 AM »
Tren will do litteraly 10 times what primo does.
Everyone is trying to find that magical exotic compound, the secret weapon... There is not one single steroid that can do what the basic TEST/TREN cannot do.
Stop looking for those crazy exotic rare stuff.. they work but just as good as the basic stuff.

I agree in full. I used legit bayer primo for a month at 800mg. sold the rest to my girlfriend, she got way more out of it at 200mg per week.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2015, 07:13:15 AM »
The ever elusive primo  ::)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2015, 09:54:44 AM »
Tren will do litteraly 10 times what primo does.
Everyone is trying to find that magical exotic compound, the secret weapon... There is not one single steroid that can do what the basic TEST/TREN cannot do.
Stop looking for those crazy exotic rare stuff.. they work but just as good as the basic stuff.

The people who seek out primo (in my experience) are those who are loaded on gear already, look like crap but are always looking for that "something special" that can make them "someone special".

I feel sorry for them and know they would believe anything I told them if I said it properly and know the key words they seek such as "developing new muscle fibers" oh boy.... hahaha, yes, new muscle fibers for permanent results when they can't even create any type of results on 2grams of gear.

?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2015, 05:58:32 PM »
The people who seek out primo (in my experience) are those who are loaded on gear already, look like crap but are always looking for that "something special" that can make them "someone special".

I feel sorry for them and know they would believe anything I told them if I said it properly and know the key words they seek such as "developing new muscle fibers" oh boy.... hahaha, yes, new muscle fibers for permanent results when they can't even create any type of results on 2grams of gear.

the people who can't look good on 2 grams of gear are the same people who eat too much sodium, have naturally high estrogen that they're not educated enough to combat on cycle once hormones are introduced, or haven't been on hormones long enough and started with a terrible base

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2015, 08:43:08 PM »
the people who can't look good on

Low doses have shit genetics. Its all about genetic drug response.

2 things ultimately matter:

1. The quality of ones genetics.

2. The quality of ones gear.

Everything else is bullshit.

200 or 300mg of real test.... combined with 20mg of real dbol, or 30mg of real winstrol, or 40mg of legit var.... will work wonders for the genetically appropriate.

Everyone else is wasting their time.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2015, 09:25:31 PM »

200 or 300mg of real test.... combined with 20mg of real dbol, or 30mg of real winstrol, or 40mg of legit var.... will work wonders for the genetically appropriate.

Well then, good thing you cleared that up...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2015, 12:42:18 AM »

2 or 3g of real test with 200mg dbol on someone whos health stays untouched on these dosages works the same as 200mg test and 20mg dbol on a genetic freak who cant take higher doses because his health would be in the shitter ...

would be the exact same.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2015, 05:50:30 AM »
2 or 3g of real test with 200mg dbol on someone whos health stays untouched on these dosages works the same as 200mg test and 20mg dbol on a genetic freak who cant take higher doses because his health would be in the shitter ...

would be the exact same.

this is simply not true...Just because their given body is not able to handle as much DOES NOT MEAN their IGF and nitrogen retention aren't on the levels of someone on a low dose...Your levels are AROUND 5-12 lbm away from ANY OTHER PERSON on those doses if dosed correctly using same exact training method etc...Which is indeed unrealistic..But gives yo a realistic expectation of gains...If you take 500mg test..And phil heath is on just 500mg test YOU WILL be within 10lbm of him..Will you hold it differently? Yes...Will none of it go to his waist and make him look superior to you? Yes...But REGARDLESS

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2015, 06:20:16 AM »
I just assume all primo is fake and cut my losses never even considered after reading threads online

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2015, 06:50:16 AM »
this is simply not true...Just because their given body is not able to handle as much DOES NOT MEAN their IGF and nitrogen retention aren't on the levels of someone on a low dose...Your levels are AROUND 5-12 lbm away from ANY OTHER PERSON on those doses if dosed correctly using same exact training method etc...Which is indeed unrealistic..But gives yo a realistic expectation of gains...If you take 500mg test..And phil heath is on just 500mg test YOU WILL be within 10lbm of him..Will you hold it differently? Yes...Will none of it go to his waist and make him look superior to you? Yes...But REGARDLESS
agree on everything, holds true for GH and slin too though
some people just cant handle the high dosages and therefore wont ever able to hang on to a pro circuit

@ the thing in the bold
yeah but none of it goes to his delts either so he will still look like shit lol
im rather narrow too but im still at least 1.5 heaths wide