Author Topic: Phil Trains trains chest 11 weeks out from the 2015 Olympia- Part 1  (Read 7539 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Phil Trains trains chest 11 weeks out from the 2015 Olympia- Part 1
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2015, 08:15:43 AM »
No, what you would see is (and have seen) is Ronnie 5 weeks out, yelling incoherently, shaking his head like he is either trying to wake himself or shake off iron mosquitoes, and bobbing to very loud music, and lifting tons of weight.

lol.  I know exactly which video you're talking about....Sad. :-[

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2015, 08:22:08 AM »
I would never want to be a pro BB if that meant I had to rock the moonface 4/5 of the year. Fuck that. He looks like shit and has that nasal mouth breather inflection in his voice.

This is why i love getbig. Some of the remarks and posts are priceless.

:D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2015, 10:01:25 AM »
Doesn't matter what he looks like now, all that matters is what happens on September 17th! he grows into his shows!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2015, 10:10:16 AM »
Doesn't matter what he looks like now, all that matters is what happens on September 17th! he grows abuses more drugs into his shows!!

Fixed
X

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2015, 10:11:46 AM »
Doesn't matter what he looks like now, all that matters is what happens on September 17th! he grows into his shows!!

oh hi Hany Rimjob!!

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2015, 10:35:30 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Good weight chest - for a small woman

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2015, 10:37:31 AM »
ok guys and feel free to chime in

if a natural trainee , trained like phil, im talking half reps etc would they make any progress at all, unless they are blessed with world class genetics

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »

if a natural trainee , trained like phil, im talking half reps etc would they make any progress at all, unless they are blessed with world class genetics

Of course at least 2.67% progress Even without World gym genetics

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2015, 10:45:58 AM »
bwa ha ha

so i guess a shitload of drugs    is the key !

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2015, 10:56:12 AM »
Huffing and puffing with three fucking plates on the Hammer Strength Incline Press...  For fuck's sake, I was doing the same weight, on the same machine, at age 17.  He trains like a noob.
Drugs are just the finishing touch.   ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2015, 11:01:22 AM »
Pretty clear that the "haters" have taken up permanent residence in his head.

I sure hope that his plan is to "grow into the show"  :D

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2015, 11:06:15 AM »
I sure hope that his plan is to "grow into the show"  :D

I think that his structure/conditioning has a lot to do with it.  When he's diced, his round muscle bellies impart a "3D" appearance, which is impressive.  When he's holding onto more bodyfat (take a look at his face and neck in that video!) his narrow structure and lack of size become much more apparent. 
It's all about illusion, which Philsulin is a master of.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2015, 11:16:26 AM »
Huffing and puffing with three fucking plates on the Hammer Strength Incline Press...  For fuck's sake, I was doing the same weight, on the same machine, at age 17.  He trains like a noob.
Drugs are just the finishing touch.   ::)

Yes, this is just sad. I was doing 2 45's and a quarter on the hammer strength incline press. And Mr. Olympia is doing 3 plates and is about to die.  :-\ :-\

For those who say, "Its not about how much you lift, its about how you look" or "Phil is smart. Saving the joints. Will retire and be healthy and happy," save it. There is a difference  between training smart and being outright lazy and relying on drugs. Phil is the latter. No passion. Just goes through the movement. But I guess in his mind, as long as it gives him another pay day, then who cares.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2015, 11:23:50 AM »

I don't know about a natural trainer, but Sergio Oliva and Serge Nubret were advocate of half reps for chest
[/youtube]

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2015, 11:37:23 AM »
How boring and embarassing watching the Mr O battling his own insecurities and haters while fundling with the phone while sort of traning. And the lame attempts all the time at making some motivational/self-improvement speaches, telling us to "take it up a notch" and "get out of our comfortzones". He even included the ultimate traning secret "it's all about angles".

Here is a few selected pics, showing the best bb at his biggest 11 weeks out. What a torso on that beast..... Oh, and this is among the best backs ever???

That incline hammer strength blew both my shoulders out 3 weeks ago.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2015, 11:49:08 AM »
I don't know about a natural trainer, but Sergio Oliva and Serge Nubret were advocate of half reps for chest

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2015, 12:00:27 PM »
im waiting for part 2
i hope he recovers from the part 1 training and is ready for more chest !!!
any day now

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2015, 12:12:28 PM »
They gotta remake the movie "breakin'" and have Van Dam do that little dance on the side line. Would be pissin'!!!
?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2015, 12:36:53 PM »
PHil heath and dextor jackson in my opinion are by far the shitiest my olympians.  Ronnie and Yates just seamed so more deserving of it. Aslo seams like the competition isnt there.  I remeber like the whole top ten bodybuilders where all exciting

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2015, 12:43:19 PM »
PHil heath and dextor jackson in my opinion are by far the shitiest my olympians.  Ronnie and Yates just seamed so more deserving of it. Aslo seams like the competition isnt there.  I remeber like the whole top ten bodybuilders where all exciting

right on , never was impressed with cutler ever., this generation of pros you watch there videos and your like they dont even train intense must be the drugs

at least yates, leverone trained intense, with decent form, lee priest trained strict to .

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2015, 12:57:57 PM »
[/youtube]

The only people who do full reps are tiny tits. 

Every big guy uses "shitty form."  Most idiots are too dumb to realize that if big guys use shitty form and tiny tits use "good form," then it's probsbly time to redefine what shitty form is

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2015, 01:13:23 PM »
What the fuck do you guys want, you are all feeling sorry for Ronnie now for wrecking
his body. Same with Dorian. But at the same time you cry about Phil training like a pussy. You guys say heavy lifting is stupid and dangerous, which it is, but somehow Phil is stupid for not training stupidly. ::)

Personally I'm a fan of all-out training but there is a price to be paid for that.

Tell me, which pro trains in a way that is impressive and not stupid?

Also reminds me of Lee Haney and his "stimulate, don't annihilate" philosophy. He didn't believe in training extremely hard. His one time rival Gaspari was known to train insanely hard. Also has a wrecked body. Lee seems much healthier, at least looks that way.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2015, 01:35:38 PM »
Heath is a text book display of how bodybuilding on the professional level is entirely based on your genetic response to the drugs.  Perhaps on the amateur level what you lack in genetics you can overcome with just plain hard work, but that isn't the case in the pros.  People tend to get annoyed by this because Heath only works as hard as he needs to.  He doesn't have a love for the sport like Arnold or Coleman did for example.  These things coupled with the fact that he's a whiny little douchebag, and he is really easy to hate.  All we can hope is that his body will keep deteriorating and be bad enough this year that the judges have no choice but to give it to someone else.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2015, 01:37:11 PM »
Heath is a text book display of how bodybuilding on the professional level is entirely based on your genetic response to the drugs.  Perhaps on the amateur level what you lack in genetics you can overcome with just plain hard work, but that isn't the case in the pros.  People tend to get annoyed by this because Heath only works as hard as he needs to.  He doesn't have a love for the sport like Arnold or Coleman did for example.  These things coupled with the fact that he's a whiny little douchebag, and he is really easy to hate.  All we can hope is that his body will keep deteriorating and be bad enough this year that the judges have no choice but to give it to someone else.

tennis ballzs you hit it right on the head

the guys is just an annoying whiney midget fuck

p.s i wonder how well gifted"anal" nutrition is doing