Author Topic: My gift to you, on my day of birth.  (Read 5947 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: My gift to you, on my day of birth.
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2015, 06:31:03 PM »
And here's to many more! 

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2015, 06:31:31 PM »
Have a great day.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2015, 06:38:19 PM »
Happy Bday Wiggs

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2015, 06:57:23 PM »
Happy Birthday man. Semper Fi!
Believe what you believe brother. My God is far too intelligent (infinitely) for any man to have "all figured out" - but whatever brings you to Him. I believe He is sadened by mankind's incessant NEED to be the RIGHT one. I think Jesus tried to teach us that while following God is very "difficult" - He never meant it to be "complicated". Humble yourself and you know nothing - but love for others (which is the only way to love God)
The unit of humanity is God and to hate another is to hate God. Again - very VERY difficult .... Not at all " complicated"

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2015, 07:03:07 PM »
You see ladies and gentlemen, the truth is, the reason the Bible has stood the test of time, is because it's true.  Do you realize how many religions come from it? Christianity, Islam and Judaism.  None would exist without the Bible. Here's the problem. A close look at these religions and interpretations of them tells you something is wrong when you compare scriptures. This includes especially modern Christianity. Modern Christianity is a scripture buffet. They pick and choose what they want to follow. The celebrate pagan religions, don't follow God's laws i.e. the Ten Commandments because the say "I'm under grace" which means I can sex your wife, murder your son, steal your money, rape your daughter and there will be no consequences because they're under grace. They disregard the sabbath and call it The Jews Sabbath which it doesn't say that anywhere in the Bible.  They believe in a rapture that doesn't exist in the Bible.  The verses they refer to are the 144,000 HEBREWS that are sealed. In addition, Christianity lies on the ethnicity of the true people.  I mean it's quite obvious at this point the jig is up.  If the Lemba and Bantu have been proven to be Hebrews that right there tells you the original Hebrews are black.  Black is the dominant genetically because it is the original bloodline.  This is not a racial superiority declaration.  I'm correcting what was turned into a racial superiority issue.  The last big race war no one knows about or even wants to talk about.  

Yes.  There was a race war before. The White European Peasants overthrew the Black ruling elite.  The Black Moors. Look at many of the European Coat of Arms.  A black man. The Black Moors where Muslim Hebrews. ex. Louis Farrakhan And Nation of Islam although not truly Islam would be example of Muslim Hebrews. It was a religious war turned race war.  The black Moors civilized and ruled Europe until around 1485. There are countless artifacts, pictures, and books documenting this.  You say I'm Pan-African this and Afro-Centrist that, but I'm telling the truth unabridged. Part of conquering a nation dehumanizing works well. Evolution, doesn't start with Charles Darwin.  He made it popular. He was a racist pure and simple.  Here is the full title of his book..." On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life" Yes, favoured races.   He was in essence a smart racist. This theory of evolution fits in well when establishing white supremacy along with being in stark contrast to the Bible, justifying slavery and fulfilling biblical prophecy.  Everything evolution is based on has been proven wrong. It's a lie and it's always been a lie. Pastor Kent Hovind is a master at destroying atheist and evolutionist. Look him up.  He's a very persecuted and hated man because he exposes everything.  Evolution is the basis of racism, communism and fascism. It is a religion.

All these religions have confused the people and are not of the Bible.  So it's easy to understand why people get fed up with religion and give up.

But that doesn't mean the Bible isn't true. The Apocryphal Books were taken out of the Bible.  They are apart of the 1611 King James Bible and have been taken out of the modern Bibles.  Read them for more understanding.  Next, the Christians have crowned Edomites as the children of Israel, while the real children of Israel i.e. Hebrews aka Negroes in the U.S. are still under the curses. All this fulfills biblical prophecy.  All of it. This is why I can't be raving mad because my forefathers didn't do what they were supposed to and we are paying for it. But that is to be.  As long as a person follows God's Laws i.e. the 10 Commandments, this includes the dietary law this is how you show God you love him.  Your words are meaningless because as the Bible says, Faith without works is dead. Doing this my people are blessed by God, not doing this, my people are cursed and as you can see, the Western World is set up for you to fail. This keeps you cursed and your prayers unanswered. (Yes, the Bible says this and this is what "they" don't want you to know) It's a spiritual battle. The more you sin, the more you go to the dark side for lack of a better phrase. This is how this works. Fasting and praying increases your spirituality. It also cures a host of ailments including addiction. This has been proven and I'm also proof. Did you know they've taken verses out of the Bible regarding fasting?  Why would that be?  Hmmm...

The more sin, the worse state the world is in the less sin the better state, it's as simple as that and it can't be debated. So know when I speak I'm speaking as a Hebrew Israelite reading the Bible. I'm a part of no religion but I'm an avid believer of that book to my core. But you have to have a certain understanding to truly understand it and the world is taught false understanding purposely to keep the world in sin. You see, there are real Satanist.  People that worship Satan.  There is real Majik as well. Not like you see on television though. The elites know and use it.  The elites also know about and are apart of child pedophile rings. Sick rich people as well.  These children are used in blood sacrifices. Blood sacrifices keep you young, the elites use this. As you can see the New World Order is fast approaching, more biblical prophecy being played out.

With the real Hebrews being black then who are these other people? Good question Airosol. It's a very complicated one.  You see, These people that call themselves, ethnic Jews are actually Edomites.  Edomites are the cousins of the Israelites.  It goes back to Jacob and Esau.  Jacob was a black man. Esau was red and hairy as the Bible describes him. Today these people would be the Negroes and the so called Jew.  They look different but they are actually cousins. The Negro being an Israelite and the so called Jew being the Edomite. The Edomites and Romans combined and once again when they were Khazars in Khazaria then the waters are really muddied when you add in all the converts. The ethnic so called Jews, the Edomites overtime stole and assumed the identity of the real Israelites. Once again Biblical prophecy Revelation 2:9. This is over a blessing and birthright.  Read your Bible for the full story.

Christ the real Messiah is a black man and his name is YASHAYA. The Roman Catholic Church created a white man name JESUS. This of course was part of racial superiority. People get anger and say you make everything about race.  The truth is this is the structure of institutionalized racism. Make anyone of importance, NOT BLACK. White people must people looked up to. This is deep stuff. All social engineering and its most evil. I don't put the blame on you as a white person, I'm telling you the truth about how things are and how they came to be.  The people that call themselves Jews, they ran the slave trade.  Not whites. The slaves were sent around the world. It was known they were the real Hebrews as well. As the people that assumed their identity, was very instrumental in taking theirs. The original Arabs were Black. The original Americans were Black. The original Greeks were black.  There are so many more you've been lied to. Real world history 101.  The world was black a long time. Albinism today is called leprosy in the Bible. Leprosy in the Bible is today's albinism.  Why aren't you told about this?  Because this would be bad for the so called master race. Again not an attack on whites just responding with truth regarding some subjects.

Giants were real.  Fallen Angels are real. Demonic spirits are real. You are told and indoctrinated into such a dumbed down version of history that when told the truth, you harshly reject it because to accept it would disrupt your whole reality so it's easier to reject it and live in sin.  What you call Aliens today are not from outer space.  They are from alternate dimensions.  They are demonic entities our governments work with them for technology. This is responsible for the jump in technology in the last 70 years.

We started perfect and have fallen from our original state through sin. Dinosaurs were creations of fallen angels. They used genetic engineering of some unknown type to create them.  The book of Enoch and the Book of Giant speaks on this. There was once a deluge of water vapor or ice around the earth.  It provided a very different climate which provided a very different world back then.  You would think you were on a different planet.  This was prior to the Great Flood. Yes, the Noah Flood was real. I don't know how hold the earth is but the earth is a young earth.  Not old as you've been told. That is a lie. Carbon dating is a farce.    

The Negros, Jews and Arabs i.e. Israelites, Edomites and Ishmaelites are all cousins...(I'm sure there's some jokes in there somewhere  ;) ) The people are all Shemitic or what you call today Semitic. It should be Shemitic because they come from the seed of Shem. Semitic means nothing. It's a made up term.

Homosexuality is a mental illness.  Transgender issues are a mental illness.

It's going to get whole lot worse here on this planet, most cannot fathom how bad.  Buckle and get physically, emotionally and spiritually ready. It's going to get ugly.

Stay out of sin, follow the 10 Commandments and the dietary laws, pray and read the Bible and your life will get better.

The Bible the word of God divinely inspired is the truth. Not these religions.  Religions have served to control and confuse people. The Catholic Church being the biggest offender.  Pope Francis is the False Prophet. No doubt in my mind. He will serve to bring in the New World Order under the guise of "climate change". \

I want to thank The Most High God of Y'srael for blessing me another year of living and for blessing me with understanding to help others.  I'll continue to do his will, saving souls, the job description of a Hebrew Israelite until I draw my last breath.  God Bless all of you and I hope you find some understanding and truth in any of these nuggets of information.

:)

Happy birthday

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2015, 07:39:02 PM »
happy birthday billy dee wiggiams....

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2015, 09:52:49 PM »
I have also felt more like a Hebrew than an Edomite.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2015, 10:51:21 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIGGS!
a

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2015, 10:59:35 PM »
thought I had a pic on file of a cake in the shape of a cock. Oh well, happy b day nonetheless!!!

How old/young are you now?
?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2015, 11:37:26 PM »
Thank you for all the well wishes brothers. I'm 36. I came to this site at 19 :-X

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2015, 11:47:32 PM »
Happy birthday, sending tinfoil hats your way.
Why couldnt God give the first people appropriate hebrew names? Adam and Eve? Why not Tyrone and Jemima? Jemima was Jobs eldest daughter, I see the connection here to Aunt Jemima syrup.
I think wiggs is on to something here. Jews and neeguls are cousins. This explains the nappy jew-fro we all know too well.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2015, 11:56:21 PM »
Just how black, then, was per say?

see now that's a smart getbigger

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2015, 12:30:50 AM »
Thank you for all the well wishes brothers. I'm 36. I came to this site at 19 :-X

& still unemployable  ;D

inside you

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2015, 01:32:09 AM »
Happy B-day
and agree only on this:"Homosexuality is a mental illness.  Transgender issues are a mental illness."  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2015, 01:35:32 AM »
Have a good one, Hebrew #1.    :)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2015, 01:40:41 AM »
Happy birthday brother niggs

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2015, 01:48:34 AM »
Happy birthday wiggs, enjoy your present (Lamarcus aldridge) and BTW keep worshiping the white man's god  ::)

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2015, 01:54:04 AM »
If you want to be a man, don't put this book between you and the life, burn it.
become free, not a slave..
$