Author Topic: OK God believers answer this  (Read 11989 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: OK God believers answer this
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2015, 10:14:39 AM »
He was radicalized in prison.

Allah Akbar, Mofo!

Geez isn't a Muslim. I thought it seemed pretty obvious that he was just trolling with the "Koran" comment.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2015, 11:29:37 AM »
The long and short of it is as follows:

Pillowtalk starts being an online Spartan Warrior, taking pictures of various knives with written messages next to them etc

Then starts bragging that he had been in a notorious prison for violence etc, dropping names

In the process of me and a few others verbally dissolving his very existence, he lets on that he is in Mumbai? (somewhere near Dubai, India) running a business with his wife

A few things he said just gave me the creeps, and so I threw the nonce word about a bit (just had a weird vibe from the guy - plus a lot of pedos move to places like India for obvious reasons)

Geezisback, who is actually proper hard nut in real life, and had been to the prison that Pillowtalk was lying about basically owned the guy into the fetal position and beyond.

Once Geez had exposed him as a fraud I think that he did a bit of digging on Pillow's business in India and got his real name, then found a local paper article from the U.K. proving he was part of a Peado ring exchanging the worst kind of material etc.

It was pretty legendary, shame you missed it man.

wow!...excellent job!.....you and Geezisback deserve big time props!....Pillowtalk and I used to really go at as well due to him being a raging racist..I always felt he was dangerous because just as you pointed out, he had a big habit of posting pictures of knives and guns with threatening notes next them....and the Mods just did nothing at all about it.....again, good work..you guys have major respect from me

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2015, 10:40:16 PM »
Geez isn't a Muslim. I thought it seemed pretty obvious that he was just trolling with the "Koran" comment.

I know. I was just trolling him. He did a good thing. I had no problem with him but he attacked me. Accusing me of the worse and most evil thing a man can do. I'm not going to let that pass.

He's a hot head but seems to have a good heart. His crimes seems to be trying to right the wrongs. Which to me is contributing to making the world a better place. Bless him for that. But he is wildly wrong about me. I use to work with at risk kids in a gang infested housing project (volunteered) and I was often put in real danger and if I didn't have my Glock 19 with me things would have gone very bad for me.

Little children, 10-11 and under are especially sacred to me because of their innocence. The prepubescent years are the most important years and where experiences stay with you for life. Everything that you say and do to them takes root. To accuse me of trying to hurt children in anyway is fight to death words.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2015, 03:25:06 AM »
 8) 8)