Author Topic: Gorillas attack child  (Read 5599 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Gorillas attack child
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2015, 02:42:10 PM »
TBH, it's pretty difficult to watch that video without making a racist remark or thinking a racist thought.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2015, 03:06:46 PM »
So you hate all blacks because of the actions of some you are simple hillbilly.
Strange how it's ok to condemn the police for the actions of a few but God forbid we do the same with the Hebrews...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2015, 03:29:50 PM »
Strange how it's ok to condemn the police for the actions of a few but God forbid we do the same with the Hebrews...
Thanks for pointing that out

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2015, 03:29:55 PM »

God, you're such an idiot. It's really people like you ( whoever you are behind that computer screen ) that make me TRULY ashamed and embarrassed to call myself a human being. So much hate and anger in your posts it's sickening.

Sorry, dude. Everyone and anyone who reads your posts can clearly see it. Whether they would wish to admit it or not. :/

He's right.

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2015, 03:31:12 PM »

that was rather spot on.
?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2015, 03:40:45 PM »

"Policist" doesn't register with the PC warriors, won't render one a pariah.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2015, 04:00:57 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2015, 04:12:22 PM »
No he isn't

Depends which "he" we're talking about.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2015, 04:39:26 PM »
Opening poster banned.

Crime against the innocent is wrong regardless of who is behind it.

Be it black, white, brown or yellow, if you hurt anyone else, you're a fucking piece of shit.

That said, enough with the "monkey, gorilla" references towards African Americans. That shit isn't cool. Every race has scumbags that should have never existed.

"1"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2015, 05:58:17 PM »
haha, YES!! Finally, muscleman-2013 is banned. One of the best days of my life!!!
X

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2015, 06:55:48 PM »

Ha! Interesting comparison. IMO its the manner in which the blacks act stupid that piss people off. Blacks are just not lovable.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2015, 08:35:29 PM »
Opening poster banned.

Be it black, white, brown or yellow, if you hurt anyone else, you're a fucking piece of shit.

That said, enough with the "monkey, gorilla" references towards African Americans. That shit isn't cool. Every race has scumbags that should have never existed.

"1"
I am sure there are whites kids that have done similar things - however I have not seen a video of whites acting like this. Do you have one?

This video is disgusting and I feel sorry for the little girl. Also interesting to note her skin tone is lighter than the aggressors - perhaps that played a role? Those animals in the video (yes they are animals or worse) should be identified and arrested and the child removed from that environment. She could be killed by them if this goes unchecked.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2015, 01:42:36 AM »
You sir are the fucking idiot.keeping a blind eye to the disgusting blacks ruining everything.I travel all over the usa as i dont care to go anywhere else and all i see is disgust.I tell everyone how i feel in real life and on the computer,i dont hold back and can say as i please.so please fuck off with your love for blacks.LIKE IM TRYING TO HIDE MY HATE?never have bever will

Wow ...

I feel sorry for you, dude. I really do.

And I travel all over the country as well ( my profession ). You know what I see ? I see the bad and good in people ... of all ages, races, sexes, etc, etc. So there is no blind eye here, buddy. I see it all. But I don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. And that's the difference between me and you.

At any rate, I really have nothing more to say to you ( although part of me would love to share some stories with you ) at this time. I wish you the best though. I really do.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2015, 01:43:46 AM »
haha, YES!! Finally, muscleman-2013 is banned.

Yes, complete dipshit.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2015, 01:44:34 AM »
Opening poster banned.

"1"

Thank you.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 01:48:58 AM »
you guys all upset over this lame ass vid still? That was NOTHING you idiots, fuck... My sister and I used to get into massive fights and that was childs play what we saw there compared to the battles, yes... Battles we used to have.

No, it was not because of bad parents, just how it goes between brother and sister and over the dumbest shit you can imagine. I bet you the kid read a funny bazooka Joe joke  and would not share the funny with the other kid and what we saw in the vid happened. Big fuckin' deal... But because they're black, oh lord... It's horrible upbringing, get the child away from those animals as you all claim.

Lol at you ferries...
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2015, 01:56:23 AM »
you guys all upset over this lame ass vid still? That was NOTHING you idiots, fuck... My sister and I used to get into massive fights and that was childs play what we saw there compared to the battles, yes... Battles we used to have.

No, it was not because of bad parents, just how it goes between brother and sister and over the dumbest shit you can imagine. I bet you the kid read a funny bazooka Joe joke  and would not share the funny with the other kid and what we saw in the vid happened. Big fuckin' deal... But because they're black, oh lord... It's horrible upbringing, get the child away from those animals as you all claim.

Lol at you ferries...

We're ferries, bro, what do you expect?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2015, 02:01:41 AM »
We're ferries, bro, what do you expect?

let's not forget all the wonderful seamen aboard the ferries as well!
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2015, 02:02:17 AM »
let's not forget all the wonderful seamen aboard the ferries as well!

Best part, you kidding?

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2015, 02:03:13 AM »
I see several future rocket scientists in that video.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2015, 02:03:26 AM »
Best part, you kidding?

So which part you prefer best then?
?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2015, 02:03:37 AM »
Fucking disgusting

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2015, 02:05:12 AM »
So which part you prefer best then?

Just told ya, guy. The ferry's seamen.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2015, 02:09:29 AM »
Just told ya, guy. The ferry's seamen.

well then, seems we're on the same page!
?