Author Topic: formal reply to shizzos bad vision thread  (Read 1976 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: formal reply to shizzos bad vision thread
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2015, 05:14:46 PM »
Like all diseases and disorders, it's a mixture of genetics and environmental factors. It's rarely ever just one factor. Most diseases and disorders are currently examined from a multi-systemic perspective.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2015, 05:17:22 PM »
So if humans stop building railroads and electric cars, their eye site will improve? Is this correct?

Falcon needs to stop sniffing paint fumes before he posts.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2015, 05:19:19 PM »
I only eat raw meat viscera like livers, hearts, brains and tripe.

I am going to live forever, or at least a god's age, like Ruhl.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2015, 05:20:49 PM »

The body will heal itself if you feed it complete food and clean water. Exercise of course is good as well.  All ailments and disease can be cured from eating the right foods and drinking clean water.  Herbs will heal "disease" but when there's money involved you'll never know about that because of Big Pharma.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2015, 06:08:03 PM »
So if humans stop building railroads and electric cars, their eye site will improve? Is this correct?

you fool birds do a few things

Humans are capable of better choices because they can do more things allowing them to overcome problems in various ways, like cobatting bad eyesight

If youre dumb like an animal you are very limited

You are fucking stupid
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2015, 06:43:18 PM »

It's been proven time and again. It's the truth. We're addicted to shit food though so the likelihood is not great people will do it unless backed into a corner. This goes with fasting, urine therapy, on other practices considered fringe. It's the truth though.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2015, 10:09:21 PM »
At 49, I just started using reading glasses.
Cant wait to eat steak tips from JB Butcher this weekend (like every weekend).

In the end, if I'm Stevie Wonder and can have quality steak tips every weekend, bring it on.
(Red meat once a week, all kinds of gains bro)  ::) ::)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2015, 10:37:05 PM »
meat sponges out vital nutrients in ways many vitamins compete

K competes with e

Magnesium competes with calcium
Ect

You poor ignorant fella. If you want to talk nutrition / TRUE health supplementation - go to promuscle and learn something. If you could come to animals board you could REALLY see what the most cutting edge scientists are studying. Amazing things over there. Private board though. No immature nonsense there.
Honestly though man - as you know ignorant is not a put down... It's simply a statement that you have no idea what you are talking about. You are much like many on the internet that have absolutely no formal education with which to build a foundation and instead you honestly tell yourself that the information that you have quite randomly gathered make you an expert. You would realize this if you communicated with actual scientists doing real research...
I do think you have potential John boy. I think you are simply lacking true confidence. You know exactly what I am talking about..

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2015, 04:28:20 AM »
Shill for promuscle detected above
"

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2015, 06:08:50 AM »
It's been proven time and again. It's the truth. We're addicted to shit food though so the likelihood is not great people will do it unless backed into a corner. This goes with fasting, urine therapy, on other practices considered fringe. It's the truth though.

Sweet!  So if I get Brain Cancer, I can heel myself by eating clean food and drinking pure water?   :D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2015, 06:12:20 AM »
Falcons eat fish nuff said
"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2015, 06:13:34 AM »
thats what they do , do u see birds building railroads and electric cars you ignorant old fuck?

Humans have a much larger range on what they can do

Beings that are less capable have less choices because they know no better
Been telling tommy this for years. Ignorant old fuck. You'd think he'd know better.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2015, 08:15:30 AM »
You poor ignorant fella. If you want to talk nutrition / TRUE health supplementation - go to promuscle and learn something. If you could come to animals board you could REALLY see what the most cutting edge scientists are studying. Amazing things over there. Private board though. No immature nonsense there.
Honestly though man - as you know ignorant is not a put down... It's simply a statement that you have no idea what you are talking about. You are much like many on the internet that have absolutely no formal education with which to build a foundation and instead you honestly tell yourself that the information that you have quite randomly gathered make you an expert. You would realize this if you communicated with actual scientists doing real research...
I do think you have potential John boy. I think you are simply lacking true confidence. You know exactly what I am talking about..

It's all over your head.
Y

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2015, 09:36:22 AM »
Been telling tommy this for years. Ignorant old fuck. You'd think he'd know better.

OK! OK! I'll stop building railroads and electric cars.  Fine!  If my eye site doesn't improve AND I'm forced to ride a bicycle because there's no more railroads or electric cars, I'm going to be really mad. 
a

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2015, 03:01:44 PM »
Jeezzuuss diet : dry bread ,dry salty fish & wine  ::)

;D ;D ;D
   ;D ;D
     :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2015, 03:06:06 PM »
OK! OK! I'll stop building railroads and electric cars.  Fine!  If my eye site doesn't improve AND I'm forced to ride a bicycle because there's no more railroads or electric cars, I'm going to be really mad. 
birds cant make a veggie buritto, if they could they may have better vision who knows
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2015, 03:07:19 PM »
Total c@nt. We will make space and talk hands. I'll be the guy in the window with the pancakes. You rock!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2015, 03:08:19 PM »
birds not eating meats eats bananas for superior eyesight, same with men and women of the human species, dropping meat and fish for faceless bananas and clean food and beer will give superior eyesight, stop horrible BO.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2015, 03:08:38 PM »

I believe this to be accurate, yes.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2015, 03:13:31 PM »
blending soybeans with water and oyster (oyster ok faceless) creates new braincells and sharpens mind and improve on hairloss.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2015, 03:54:42 PM »

Drink your own piss to maximize gains?
"