Author Topic: Over 45 training  (Read 409075 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Over 45 training
« Reply #425 on: September 04, 2015, 01:36:42 PM »
no Donny not this time
I at least recognize my issues

you are in denial
fake war vet
pedophile
alcoholic
attention seeker

shall we go on?
I feel for you

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #426 on: September 04, 2015, 01:38:52 PM »
I feel for you

makes no difference what you feel, Im fine at my end

youre the one who drinks too much, lusts for young girls, has a sub 70 iq
youre genuinely a stupid person in real life who creeps out anyone around him
hopefully the bottle kills you soon and saves a young girls life

hey at least you have your fake war stories to fall back on

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #427 on: September 04, 2015, 01:40:31 PM »
makes no difference what you feel, Im fine at my end

youre the one who drinks too much, lusts for young girls, has a sub 70 iq
youre genuinely a stupid person in real life who creeps out anyone around him
hopefully the bottle kills you soon and saves a young girls life

hey at least you have your fake war stories to fall back on
still you make me laugh

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #428 on: September 04, 2015, 01:45:47 PM »
Please don't send threats per pm Mr potatank..thank you

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #429 on: September 04, 2015, 01:46:48 PM »
Please don't send threats per pm Mr potatank..thank you

lol threats? I called it as I saw it and not a single threat was sent.

isnt there a fake war somewhere for you to reminisce about?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #430 on: September 04, 2015, 01:50:05 PM »
lol threats? I called it as I saw it and not a single threat was sent.

isnt there a fake war somewhere for you to reminisce about?
I see you were attempting to attack big ro on another thread, I hope you sort yourself out one day.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #431 on: September 04, 2015, 02:13:19 PM »
to mods on here

please remove my posts--sorry I fucked it up--its a good thread, doesnt need my off topic posts

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #432 on: September 04, 2015, 03:40:33 PM »
I'm sometimes embarrassed to be a member of this site. The running and fitness boards I'm on doesn't have these low rent members. I go to church on Sunday. I have a big beautiful family. I retired at 52 due to my hard work and live in a beautiful area in a 4500 sq ft house if you count the basement gym. My kids are doctors and top level nurses. I feel like I'm in a scum bag drug basement apartment sometimes on getbig. Bodybuilding fans on average are bizarre people. Who is so insecure that they would risk health taking drugs so others will view them as a man?  It speaks volumes that cosmetic athletes feel superior to others when they are on drug cycles. Just completely fucked up.

I will keep this thread about training for older trainers but this bull shit should stop. I know it won't.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #433 on: September 04, 2015, 06:21:40 PM »
I'm sometimes embarrassed to be a member of this site. The running and fitness boards I'm on doesn't have these low rent members. I go to church on Sunday. I have a big beautiful family. I retired at 52 due to my hard work and live in a beautiful area in a 4500 sq ft house if you count the basement gym. My kids are doctors and top level nurses. I feel like I'm in a scum bag drug basement apartment sometimes on getbig. Bodybuilding fans on average are bizarre people. Who is so insecure that they would risk health taking drugs so others will view them as a man?  It speaks volumes that cosmetic athletes feel superior to others when they are on drug cycles. Just completely fucked up.

I will keep this thread about training for older trainers but this bull shit should stop. I know it won't.
Who are these low rent members you are referring to?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: September 04, 2015, 08:41:23 PM »
Strict military presses today, numbers have dropped since I've done them seated. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #435 on: September 04, 2015, 08:57:07 PM »

Epic waste of time.
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #436 on: September 05, 2015, 06:16:59 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #437 on: September 05, 2015, 07:53:25 AM »
not really...

Oh, trust me, it is. People have just been blinded, and have catered to religious and clerical bullying for hundreds of years. As a species, we really don't know any other way. Its blind obedience since the day we are born.
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #438 on: September 05, 2015, 08:01:54 AM »
Oh, trust me, it is. People have just been blinded, and have catered to religious and clerical bullying for hundreds of years. As a species, we really don't know any other way. Its blind obedience since the day we are born.
when I go and during winter moreso ,my daughter goes to ccd class sundays I go to church with her.its and hour to sit and get some clarity and listen.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: September 05, 2015, 10:26:27 AM »

Agreed X2....blind allegiance and obedience to a book written by frustrated, angry,horny old men....amazing......and not just the bible but the Koran as well

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: September 05, 2015, 01:01:12 PM »

For you and many others, church seems like a waste of time. For people who go to church, it is likely not a waste of time at all. My opinion about religious beliefs and church involvement is simply to live and let live, as it were. I believe I am a spiritual person. I am not a church person.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #441 on: September 06, 2015, 01:30:46 AM »

yes let us keep it training related...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: September 06, 2015, 08:59:13 AM »
Walking the dogs in the mountains today, they have to stop and smell everything.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #443 on: September 06, 2015, 09:58:22 AM »
back to leg training after 2 week leg sabbatical ,vacation,rest...not full on weight but close..

extensins sets 12..190/205/215/220/235
leg press 4/5/6 plates side
v squat 3/4/4.5/4.5 plates side

hams,,,theses were done light ,i go heavy on hams usually,still getting better from my issue,still tender felt it when doing hams 'pressure'
standing leg curl machine 60/80/80/
stiff legged 135/185/185

calves seated calf raise 5 sets

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #444 on: September 07, 2015, 04:30:32 AM »
Going for a cycle to a local running Track at a school and will do a Cone sprint circuit. I will set the first marker at 10metres the second at 15metres and a third at 20metres on the track.
First exercise then sprint round the 10metre mark and back, next exercise 15 metre mark..etc. Exercises will be alternating upper/lower body exercises.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #445 on: September 07, 2015, 07:17:54 AM »
Walking the dogs in the mountains today, they have to stop and smell everything.

do they smell poop?
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: September 07, 2015, 08:36:28 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #447 on: September 08, 2015, 04:00:44 AM »
Rich get back on here Buddy... :)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #448 on: September 08, 2015, 04:05:34 AM »
Rest Day today...was quite a hard session yesterday. All i will do today is squeeze my Rubber ball work my fingers and hand muscles. Amazing how complex your hand is.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #449 on: September 08, 2015, 05:53:04 AM »
chest Monday...

fdb press warmed 55...65/80/80
inc db...60/65/70
hammer strength low to mid press...took long break from these...2 plates/2.5/3 plates
cable crossovers x3
dips superset with decline pushups 15-12

tris
lying tricep extensions and close grip press done together 2 reps then 2 reps did 6-8 each .really tires u out tri wise/pump,premade curl bar 60/70/70
rope extensions x3
reverse pad 'on assisted dip /pull up station 'tricep pressdowns x3
cables x2 single arm extensions standing

abs