Author Topic: Could this be the new MMA?  (Read 6635 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Could this be the new MMA?
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2015, 09:53:45 AM »
I agree it looks bad but I suspect some of it is "learned behavior" from being in a dysfunctional environment?
Who knows?

What bugs me is that we see a constant stream of crazy , violent behavior in various public places .
The root cause  is often some trivial reason , like a look or something was said, etc.
What puzzles me is , if it's black on black disputes, they get filmed and everyone considers it some voyeuristic form of entertainment reality TV. Many of the worst examples are filmed and promoted by blacks?
The crazier they act, the more popular they are, especially among other blacks.
It appears to me , that many think the behavior is cool and they glorify it???

BUT, if a white person gets into it with a black person, then the root cause has to be some serious issue.

Maybe , just maybe , the majority of these incidents are due to people who lack self control or the desire to behave in a civil manner. Obviously, the black on black incidents have ZERO to do with racial conflicts.
In fact, based on most of these videos, the black on black incidents seem as heated as any white vs black disputes?

That really is a solid post and not a hint of racism. It's looking worse and worse for them. They commit all kinds of horrid acts in front of kids and because I'm seeing that, I'm becoming vocal about this.

It's never gonna end the way they keep on repeating and intensifying the cycle of pure fuckin' stupidity. All this over what?

Not enough hot sauce? Dunno, but I bet it was some stupid bullshit no white person would go "apeshit" over.

Start behaving guys and I will shut the fuck up. T'ill then, accept your label "as is" and it ain't good.

I hate to post this as some truly racist pricks here must be smiling and I'm not saying this to support their cause...
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2015, 10:05:27 AM »
Here's an interesting question to anyone who may find stuff said here unfair or racist.
Go ask any person who's worked security and ask them the following question:

"would you rather work in an all white or mostly white club or an all black or mostly black club"

I think you know the answer buy may refuse to accept the truth.
?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2015, 10:05:49 AM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2015, 10:06:13 AM »
That really is a solid post and not a hint of racism. It's looking worse and worse for them. They commit all kinds of horrid acts in front of kids and because I'm seeing that, I'm becoming vocal about this.

It's never gonna end the way they keep on repeating and intensifying the cycle of pure fuckin' stupidity. All this over what?

Not enough hot sauce? Dunno, but I bet it was some stupid bullshit no white person would go "apeshit" over.

Start behaving guys and I will shut the fuck up. T'ill then, accept your label "as is" and it ain't good.

I hate to post this as some truly racist pricks here must be smiling and I'm not saying this to support their cause...

Thanks and I try to look at basic , objective reasons instead of promoting some racial or political agenda.

In my humble OPINION, the basic root cause for a lot of these disputes is BOREDOM and not having much of a life. If you are poor and your life sucks, you need something to do? So, they fabricate drama and get into with someone in a PUBLIC place. It gets filmed and posted on youtube. Like Jason Genova , you look foolish but at least someone is talking about you. They may feel they look bad ass and didn't take shit off anyone and that is glorified in their world.

Most of us regular slobs,  work our way up via some combination of education and work experience. That rarely gets much attention and is slow reward. Once I got my 1st degree and started a legit career,  in all modesty, I didn't want to get involved with thugs or deadbeats.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2015, 10:09:38 AM »
Poor baby

I shall heed to the warning and skip that one...
?

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2015, 10:20:26 AM »
Thanks and I try to look at basic , objective reasons instead of promoting some racial or political agenda.

In my humble OPINION, the basic root cause for a lot of these disputes is BOREDOM and not having much of a life. If you are poor and your life sucks, you need something to do? So, they fabricate drama and get into with someone in a PUBLIC place. It gets filmed and posted on youtube. Like Jason Genova , you look foolish but at least someone is talking about you. They may feel they look bad ass and didn't take shit off anyone and that is glorified in their world.

Most of us regular slobs,  work our way up via some combination of education and work experience. That rarely gets much attention and is slow reward. Once I got my 1st degree and started a legit career,  in all modesty, I didn't want to get involved with thugs or deadbeats.
Well put-
"Normal" people don't have time or energy for shit like that...
If you have any type of life or career, you just can't conduct yourself like that.
Can you imagine what that poor kid will be like, with that as a role model?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2015, 10:40:10 AM »
Here's an interesting question to anyone who may find stuff said here unfair or racist.
Go ask any person who's worked security and ask them the following question:

"would you rather work in an all white or mostly white club or an all black or mostly black club"

I think you know the answer buy may refuse to accept the truth.

I was a club bouncer /doorman ID checker at 3 different clubs many moons ago.
On avg the black club would have more incidents .
BUT, I have the most experience working at a white, rock n' roll club called the "Flamming Mug".

The night of the Molly Hatchet show we had to throw out 25-30 different guys.
Most of it was drunken fights over some  girl at the club.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2015, 12:20:17 PM »
96% yelling 4% action

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2015, 12:41:22 PM »
96% yelling 4% action

But that 4% is rather intense, more intense that 4% white people action for sure, probably worth like 78% of it!
?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2015, 12:54:57 PM »
But that 4% is rather intense, more intense that 4% white people action for sure, probably worth like 78% of it!

Intense indeed. I just feel they could edit out a large portion of the "prelude" and jump straight into the action.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2015, 01:04:48 PM »
So what else is new? It's poor urban people.  Poor urban people of all races seem to act more in instinctive situations. It's not an excuse it's bad behavior.  This includes reproducing so the behavior breeds its self. Rapidly. I don't know the answer but it's not capitalism. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2015, 01:15:57 PM »
Intense indeed. I just feel they could edit out a large portion of the "prelude" and jump straight into the action.

It's a bit like foreplay, makes the "big bang" to come all the more explosive...
?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2015, 01:43:35 PM »
So what else is new? It's poor urban people.  Poor urban people of all races seem to act more in instinctive situations. It's not an excuse it's bad behavior.  This includes reproducing so the behavior breeds its self. Rapidly. I don't know the answer but it's not capitalism.  
Classy White girls going at it ( LOL at shovel at 9 sec )

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2015, 01:47:05 PM »

Bahahaha, funny shit!!!
I bet she watched a compilation of blacks fighting to influence her actions. The best thing to do would have been to stay on her, close as she can't swing the shovel to hit you. But that takes the ability to not freeze up in fight situations...

But she was striking her well at first, just 0 impact to such girly hits.

Post more of these pathetic white people fighting!!!
?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2015, 01:56:41 PM »
So what else is new? It's poor urban people.  Poor urban people of all races seem to act more in instinctive situations. It's not an excuse it's bad behavior.  This includes reproducing so the behavior breeds its self. Rapidly. I don't know the answer but it's not capitalism. 

Wiggs did you ever do any MMA as a super hvy wt?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2015, 02:01:26 PM »

White people...such fucking trash.
N

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2015, 02:57:59 PM »
diabetes of peace

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2015, 03:05:22 PM »
But look how wimpy and frail that white chick looks. Would get DESTROYED by any black chick I bet. No contest...
?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2015, 03:23:21 PM »
But look how wimpy and frail that white chick looks. Would get DESTROYED by any black chick I bet. No contest...

Hmmm, ironic how Rhonda Rousey is the best female MMA fighter?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2015, 03:35:20 PM »

I've been watching a lot of the recently released Baltimore riot videos.
I tend to side with police unless they get crazy, so I can't relate to these rioters.

It's obvious that many of these folks have very little respect for cops.
I can understand how feeling abused and disrespected can cause anger.
BUT, what kind of law enforcement system would make them happy?

If someone refuses to obey the law, you may have to use some force to make them comply.
What's ironic is that in places like Baltimore to have majority black people in charge.
How can it be systemic racism when the Mayor and other officials are black.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2015, 03:40:36 PM »
More like WWE.

What is it with fried chicken establishments?  Seems to bring out the ghetto in "people".

8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2015, 03:43:55 PM »
Hmmm, ironic how Rhonda Rousey is the best female MMA fighter?

touché...

Fuck she's hot, would lick that snatch for days, such a dirty face she has, ouff...
?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2015, 04:27:07 PM »
Howard, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Socio-economics.

Its their culture.  Ever take a look at the NFL, NBA etc...  Many can't seem to stay out of jail or trouble.

You were a teacher.  Socio-economics does not have a thing to do with anything in a public school, yet they act up worse than anybody.

The obvious answer to all of it is culture.  Go on any of their sites and see what you find. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2015, 05:28:05 PM »
Howard, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Socio-economics.

Its their culture.  Ever take a look at the NFL, NBA etc...  Many can't seem to stay out of jail or trouble.

You were a teacher.  Socio-economics does not have a thing to do with anything in a public school, yet they act up worse than anybody.

The obvious answer to all of it is culture.  Go on any of their sites and see what you find. 

wrong
"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2015, 05:46:57 PM »