Author Topic: Perma blasting (6 months +)  (Read 18529 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Re: Perma blasting (6 months +)
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2015, 09:30:53 PM »
About Tren and eating... Do You Guys notice that with Tren Your body respond better to carbs? Or You always prefer stay with low carb diets?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2015, 10:46:14 PM »
About Tren and eating... Do You Guys notice that with Tren Your body respond better to carbs? Or You always prefer stay with low carb diets?

I didn't notice any difference
I try to make drug use "incidental" and diet the same way as I would if I were natural

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2015, 06:18:55 AM »

When bulking i get healthy fats in BUT you want to limit alot of fats when in a caloric surplus on high doses of tren for best experience...Eat lots of food but have it mostly be protein and carbs...When using high doses of tren you will experience much hotness when eating carbs which is the thermo effect getting rid of all the carbs you're taking in the hotter you get the more carbs you're eating...Harder for the body to get rid of high fats before fat storing takes place in a caloric surplus..

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2015, 07:48:50 AM »
3 months in and aiming to stay on for up to 8 months or more. Did 7 weeks tren ace initially, now high doses of test. Next will move onto Deca and then back to the tren.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2015, 02:24:40 PM »

Yes I can eat tonnes of carbs and wake up leaner. But I think I will get off the tren tomorrow because I feel like shit haha

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 07:45:20 PM »
Yes I can eat tonnes of carbs and wake up leaner. But I think I will get off the tren tomorrow because I feel like shit haha

I disagree with this for most people

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 09:32:30 PM »
I noticed when i'm on Tren; 10-15mins after meal ( i.e 7oz chicken breast + 3/4 cup of dry brown rice ) i feel tired and sleepy as fuck... It happen only when i have in my stack Trenbolone  ???

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 09:41:32 PM »
I noticed when i'm on Tren; 10-15mins after meal ( i.e 7oz chicken breast + 3/4 cup of dry brown rice ) i feel tired and sleepy as fuck... It happen only when i have in my stack Trenbolone  ???

What ratio to other hormones?
I found tren best when it was an "addition" rather than a main compound

IE 1g test, 350-500 tren
Or 500 test, 600 deca, 350 tren

harry123

• Getbig I
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2015, 09:48:06 PM »
what have the results been over the last 4 weeks on the 3000mg now??

hi
first the sides: elbows and knees hurting a little bit. i dont know why? Little headache in the second week.
i dont have gynoproblems but i take 1,25mg letro E3D.

the results: moore Hunger, Strenge goes up and i am pumped the full day, i have way more muscle sorreness!
Libido goes up like a rocket..ggg

the weight is light up becaus i look to build no fat! i had Little water but thats not much.

greets
h

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2015, 01:35:33 AM »

Yes it's true after a meal on tren I always feel like garbage. Which is one reason I want to get off... I like my food

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2015, 01:47:14 AM »
What ratio to other hormones?
I found tren best when it was an "addition" rather than a main compound

IE 1g test, 350-500 tren
Or 500 test, 600 deca, 350 tren

1:1:1. 500mg Test P + 500mg Tren A + 500mg Master P.

Yes it's true after a meal on tren I always feel like garbage. Which is one reason I want to get off... I like my food

It's about blood sugar level or maybe crushed cortisol?  ::)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2015, 03:43:07 AM »
1:1:1. 500mg Test P + 500mg Tren A + 500mg Master P.

This is great erectile dysfunction cycle

jb14972

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2015, 05:03:08 AM »
I have a buddy that has been on 900-1200mg test for 2 years. Done 2 blasts at 3.5g test plus some orals. His bloods are good and he is jacked! He works pretty hard manual labor job and works out 1-2 week and maintains 5'6" 200lb single digit bf with ease. Strength stays through the roof also, 485 bench pr at 198

Wouldn't recommend this to anyone tho it's definitely a lot of wasted gear imo, hard work and proper diet and this guy could make history but it's not him

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2015, 06:46:40 AM »
tomorrow ill have an appointment for bloodwork
i just finished my 12 week blast of test/tren/npp, had some orals in for a couple weeks too in place of npp (sdrol and m1t)
dosages were... well, lets just say, very high (grams).
used slin (novolog) for the whole 12 weeks too. by the way, my insulin sensitivity has NOT suffered at all. in fact my fasting blood sugar is still in the 70s every single morning and i go hypo just as fast as in the beginning. just for the guys who claim insulin makes you insulin resistant. complete myth.

i was cruising for 4 weeks before that blast, however i havent been under 1.5g for about 2 years now (since i started blast/cruise), only for these 4 weeks and another 6 weeks or so cruise in total.
last bloodwork was over a year ago and was kind of fine, however my HDL was very low (i think 15), but LDL was low too (~60).

im excited to see how wrecked my bloodwork will be after that run. nutrition and health supplementation was pretty good throughout (apart from the 150g simple sugars i used with the slin on workout days). nonetheless im pretty sure my HDL will be single digits, if theres any left at all. other than that, im not worried.
blood pressure will be back in check within 1-2 weeks of cutting, but cholesterol is the one thing that got me worried.

when i got the results im gonna post them here.

any ideas on how to raise HDL are welcome already though lol!
only thing that seems to be worth it is high dose niacin, which ive been looking into.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2015, 01:26:58 PM »
This is great erectile dysfunction cycle
This cycle would have me hard 24/7 quite the opposite for me

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2015, 04:33:08 PM »
tomorrow ill have an appointment for bloodwork
i just finished my 12 week blast of test/tren/npp, had some orals in for a couple weeks too in place of npp (sdrol and m1t)
dosages were... well, lets just say, very high (grams).
used slin (novolog) for the whole 12 weeks too. by the way, my insulin sensitivity has NOT suffered at all. in fact my fasting blood sugar is still in the 70s every single morning and i go hypo just as fast as in the beginning. just for the guys who claim insulin makes you insulin resistant. complete myth.

i was cruising for 4 weeks before that blast, however i havent been under 1.5g for about 2 years now (since i started blast/cruise), only for these 4 weeks and another 6 weeks or so cruise in total.
last bloodwork was over a year ago and was kind of fine, however my HDL was very low (i think 15), but LDL was low too (~60).

im excited to see how wrecked my bloodwork will be after that run. nutrition and health supplementation was pretty good throughout (apart from the 150g simple sugars i used with the slin on workout days). nonetheless im pretty sure my HDL will be single digits, if theres any left at all. other than that, im not worried.
blood pressure will be back in check within 1-2 weeks of cutting, but cholesterol is the one thing that got me worried.

when i got the results im gonna post them here.

any ideas on how to raise HDL are welcome already though lol!
only thing that seems to be worth it is high dose niacin, which ive been looking into.

I found the sides from niacin unbearable

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2015, 07:04:07 PM »
I found the sides from niacin unbearable

did you get the "non flush" kind?
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2015, 11:06:13 PM »
did you get the "non flush" kind?

naw I flushed the fuck up, cartoon devil style
literally had people ask why I was so red and you gotta take it 3x a day etc, fuck that

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2015, 03:47:54 AM »
the non flush is useless for cholesterol

been thinking about getting the flush niacin and dosing it 2-3 grams a day.
someone posted here a couple weeks ago that its the shit for HDL at these dosages.

i would obviously start at 500mg or so and then ramp up.
i imagine the flush feels like high dose beta alanine? i fucking hated the stuff, but if it does my cholesterol good im down with it.

taking an aspirin an hour beforehand is supposed to help, maybe try that oni.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2015, 05:47:13 PM »
the non flush is useless for cholesterol

been thinking about getting the flush niacin and dosing it 2-3 grams a day.
someone posted here a couple weeks ago that its the shit for HDL at these dosages.

i would obviously start at 500mg or so and then ramp up.
i imagine the flush feels like high dose beta alanine? i fucking hated the stuff, but if it does my cholesterol good im down with it.

taking an aspirin an hour beforehand is supposed to help, maybe try that oni.

Yeah, Niacin does help quite a lot. Only thing that ever worked for me in any case. You get used to the flush quite rapidly imo but I got my HDL up with 800 mg a day divided in three doses, so it is not so bad.

Good luck and do keep us posted.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2015, 05:52:10 PM »
Yeah, Niacin does help quite a lot. Only thing that ever worked for me in any case. You get used to the flush quite rapidly imo but I got my HDL up with 800 mg a day divided in three doses, so it is not so bad.

Good luck and do keep us posted.

agreed here

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2015, 10:19:04 AM »
okay, results are as expected.
HDL 7 <--- ouch. doc wasnt worried about that at all though lol
LDL 66
he said my kidneys are damaged because creatinine was slightly over the upper reference range.
told him this is normal because i was lifting the day before.
my t3 is 3x the reference range, on 70mcg t3 a day, lol. t4 is essentially zero. doctor was like wtf.

what got me thinking are the liver values though
AST 227 and ALT 109.
expected them to be elevated but not that high... ive been off orals for 3 weeks, so superdrol mustve wrecked my liver HARD. i only ran it for a bit more than 3 weeks, however at over 50mg a day.
wont do that shit again, even though gains were great  ;D

so basically only thing thats worrysome is cholesterol, as expected. LDL seems to always stay low for me, no matter what i do. but HDL gets wrecked. i definitely expected that from that blast though.
niacin powder already ordered.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2015, 10:38:16 AM »
That damn superdrol is so harsh but it works so good.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2015, 02:53:54 PM »
okay, results are as expected.
HDL 7 <--- ouch. doc wasnt worried about that at all though lol
LDL 66
he said my kidneys are damaged because creatinine was slightly over the upper reference range.
told him this is normal because i was lifting the day before.
my t3 is 3x the reference range, on 70mcg t3 a day, lol. t4 is essentially zero. doctor was like wtf.

what got me thinking are the liver values though
AST 227 and ALT 109.
expected them to be elevated but not that high... ive been off orals for 3 weeks, so superdrol mustve wrecked my liver HARD. i only ran it for a bit more than 3 weeks, however at over 50mg a day.
wont do that shit again, even though gains were great  ;D

so basically only thing thats worrysome is cholesterol, as expected. LDL seems to always stay low for me, no matter what i do. but HDL gets wrecked. i definitely expected that from that blast though.
niacin powder already ordered.

Not too bad.

Were your kidneys actually damaged or did he just deduce that from your high creatinine levels?

Liver values are nothing to worry about but three weeks is more than enough to recover... Something else might be at play there...

Anyways, thanks for posting, very useful info right there and almost everyone says "Get your bloodworkd done" yet, no one post their results.

Thanks for being honest and a good informative poster too.

Bromance over.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2015, 05:29:01 PM »
My blood tests even say "Creatinine may be slightly out of range in individuals with large muscle mass" lol