Author Topic: Bout to try growing into "insert event here"  (Read 2139 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Bout to try growing into "insert event here"
« on: July 26, 2015, 06:23:26 AM »
As the threadbsuggests, i cut to a fairly lean version of myself and want to try blasting to grow LEAn. Ive only ever used moderate blasts to cut. Know i want to blast to grow. But, i need to reverse diet as i do it. I plan to add 50-100 cals a day, every day of week 1, and then week 2, etc etc.

I only have test p, cyp and serostim gh.

What dose is good for this ? i was thinking 500mg and 2iu of gh to keep fat gain away

Sund good?

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Bout to try growing into "insert event here"
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 09:05:08 PM »
I wouldn't reverse diet like that, sounds painful
Increase calories by 5% a week
Keep fats at 20-40%
Protein can stay the same, but no less than 1g/lb

Don't eat like shit
High sodium / potassium / magnesium will keep water off
Your cycle seems entirely sane

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 01:18:35 PM »
2 iu of real gh will be far more expensive than quality peptides which will give better results. 2 iu's man, is hrt gh dose. Total waste.

500mg test is fine, add an AI.
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 05:42:06 PM »
As the threadbsuggests, i cut to a fairly lean version of myself and want to try blasting to grow LEAn. Ive only ever used moderate blasts to cut. Know i want to blast to grow. But, i need to reverse diet as i do it. I plan to add 50-100 cals a day, every day of week 1, and then week 2, etc etc.

I only have test p, cyp and serostim gh.

What dose is good for this ? i was thinking 500mg and 2iu of gh to keep fat gain away

Sund good?

500mg test is not enough to keep fat gain away if you're in a fairly high caloric surpluss,. and 2iu GH is just slightly above normal levels for a teenager.. I suggest for an off-season type of lean-growth program that is light you go with 1000mg test CYP 600mg NPP 600mgEQ +mk677 +ghrp6 + sarms s4 and use albuterol pre-workout.. You will stay very lean throughout this process and have a unique look i found.. You could always just do 700mg test E 400mg Tren Ace and eat like a horse and not gain any fat.. Just my thinking process atm

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 06:41:47 PM »
2 iu of real gh will be far more expensive than quality peptides which will give better results. 2 iu's man, is hrt gh dose. Total waste.

500mg test is fine, add an AI.

Thsnks ritch. no im not touching peptides man. Those things are gonna have some serious health issues pop up down the road, quote me on that. Im pretty much done with anything ugl.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 06:44:05 PM »
I wouldn't reverse diet like that, sounds painful
Increase calories by 5% a week
Keep fats at 20-40%
Protein can stay the same, but no less than 1g/lb

Don't eat like shit
High sodium / potassium / magnesium will keep water off
Your cycle seems entirely sane

Thanks oni, but isnt 5 percent of 2000 like 100 cals anyway?

Do u mean 5 percent of 2000 daily, or an extra 5% only once weekly?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 06:48:46 PM »

500mg test is not enough to keep fat gain away if you're in a fairly high caloric surpluss,. and 2iu GH is just slightly above normal levels for a teenager.. I suggest for an off-season type of lean-growth program that is light you go with 1000mg test CYP 600mg NPP 600mgEQ +mk677 +ghrp6 + sarms s4 and use albuterol pre-workout.. You will stay very lean throughout this process and have a unique look i found.. You could always just do 700mg test E 400mg Tren Ace and eat like a horse and not gain any fat.. Just my thinking process atm

I dont plan to be in a huge surplus. Gonnna work back up to maintenence of 2600 or so and see how i look. Currently doin around 2000. Today only hit 1500 actually lol. Ive never reversed dieted before so it should be interesting...

And i will add to the convo that 1.5 iu of legit serostim had me shredded like never before after 4 months of just that and trt. I think u guys dont know what real pharma gh can do.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 06:54:04 PM »
I dont plan to be in a huge surplus. Gonnna work back up to maintenence of 2600 or so and see how i look. Currently doin around 2000. Today only hit 1500 actually lol. Ive never reversed dieted before so it should be interesting...

And i will add to the convo that 1.5 iu of legit serostim had me shredded like never before after 4 months of just that and trt. I think u guys dont know what real pharma gh can do.

lol i'm very aware of what pharma gh can do as i'm running 10iu/day of serostim right now myself...same thing applies, teenager can usually eat good amount and still stay lean...If you give teenager slightly more GH..They clean up their diet and add in 200mg/week test will put them in ng/dl levels over 1,000 easily..They will get very lean with training..Simple..What you're telling is that you are not very big if you're able to get shredded on those doses..nonetheless if you feel as though you are doing the right thing then more power to you

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 07:12:28 PM »

lol i'm very aware of what pharma gh can do as i'm running 10iu/day of serostim right now myself...same thing applies, teenager can usually eat good amount and still stay lean...If you give teenager slightly more GH..They clean up their diet and add in 200mg/week test will put them in ng/dl levels over 1,000 easily..They will get very lean with training..Simple..What you're telling is that you are not very big if you're able to get shredded on those doses..nonetheless if you feel as though you are doing the right thing then more power to you

using any slin while using the 10iu of pharm??

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 07:15:48 PM »

Yeah im not big now. Lean(er) butnot big. Man how u afford 10iu of legit sero a day? Thats what i really wannanknow lol

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 07:28:55 PM »
Yeah im not big now. Lean(er) butnot big. Man how u afford 10iu of legit sero a day? Thats what i really wannanknow lol

I have alot of experience in a good trade and am also a part time personal trainer since i'm done competing and train with alot of pros at my gym where i work/train and they get good shit that kicks my ass.. ;D...I once did a 12,000 dollar job in one of their houses and was paid in bodybuilder currency  8) ... I've saved alot and retired from BB early.. Not running as much..But still running alot..

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 07:33:29 PM »
using any slin while using the 10iu of pharm??

I used slin when i competed,, i don't anymore though... Not any of these crazy doses 300 unit shit.. What's an extra 1/8 inch to arm size if my waist is gonna grow more? Proportion! That was always my thought.. condition, condition, condition always makes you look bigger than you weigh as weight means nothing as long as you make weight..

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 09:18:21 PM »
Thanks oni, but isnt 5 percent of 2000 like 100 cals anyway?

Do u mean 5 percent of 2000 daily, or an extra 5% only once weekly?

weekly
no reason for more...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 04:04:55 AM »
weekly
no reason for more...

Damn thats gonna be painful. That exact eating