Author Topic: Matt Kroc comes out as Trans gender...??  (Read 14980 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Matt Kroc comes out as Trans gender...??
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2015, 09:57:44 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2015, 10:07:18 AM »
He made a statement:

"First, yes this is really me and yes I am transgender. Second, one does not "become" transgender you are or you aren't. I have known this since I was five years old and it has been a very heavy burden to carry. I never asked for nor did I want this. For most of my life I would have given anything to not feel the way I do and at one point it drove me to consider suicide. Now I am perfectly comfortable with who I am and have been very open about this for many years. I told Wendler and Dave Tate at Elitefts when I first signed on and they were and still are very supportive of me as are nearly all of my close friends which comprise the majority of the top lifters in the sport. Ed Coan even recently reached out to me to offer his support.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2015, 10:09:42 AM »
Restroom/plumbing contractors are gonna make a damn fortune.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2015, 10:18:41 AM »
Here is the longer thread, it has has more of the quotes from the other board before it went sideways -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=576905.0 .

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2015, 10:28:29 AM »
Just men in dresses.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2015, 10:33:39 AM »
Here is the longer thread, it has has more of the quotes from the other board before it went sideways -

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=576905.0 .

Why did Outlaw delete the threads?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2015, 10:44:01 AM »
What people don't realize is that men have probably been crossing dressing for hundreds of years. Most of this was likely behind closed doors and kept hidden due to the stigma attached to it. I bet there were A LOT of men who engaged in this behavior. Plus, with the advent of media, everyones lives are out there.

I bet there were a lot of so-called "manly" guys who engaged in this behavior. Yet, when we think of the 1930's, we have a vision of a typical blue collar manly man. But you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

Its the same when people say, "Back in the day, kids always respected adults."  ::) ::) Oh, you mean the same kids in the 1960s and 1970s who were doing boatloads of drugs, having wild, random sex, and disobeying all authority figures.

X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2015, 10:56:35 AM »
Why did Outlaw delete the threads?

I'm not sure, they haven't said, but if I were to guess -

1) One of the threads went bad with a few calling him a freak, and others making passive - aggressive comments sorta like paraphrased - "I'm glad he's happy, but if we accept this, then what about pedophilia, bestiality, etc....?".

2) Maybe he second guessed having it out there because it spread to other boards super fast.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2015, 11:11:15 AM »
I think I would brush up quite nicely as a tranny tbf. Long hair to hide the Spock ears, high cheekbones (nose might be a problem, it's quite Hellenic) but I do have very wide shoulders and upper back generally. On a less serious note though, I am genuinely concerned as to why my sister hates her tits, and my best friend hates his own cock. Not that I love my sister's tits or my friends cock or anything like that, I can just see the merit of retaining both.

if your the only normal person in your circle of friends and family you must be the abnormal one
c

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2015, 12:09:16 PM »

2) Maybe he second guessed having it out there because it spread to other boards super fast.

Too late for that lol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2015, 12:17:07 PM »
What people don't realize is that men have probably been crossing dressing for hundreds of years. Most of this was likely behind closed doors and kept hidden due to the stigma attached to it. I bet there were A LOT of men who engaged in this behavior. Plus, with the advent of media, everyones lives are out there.

I bet there were a lot of so-called "manly" guys who engaged in this behavior. Yet, when we think of the 1930's, we have a vision of a typical blue collar manly man. But you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

Its the same when people say, "Back in the day, kids always respected adults."  ::) ::) Oh, you mean the same kids in the 1960s and 1970s who were doing boatloads of drugs, having wild, random sex, and disobeying all authority figures.

c'ause back in those days, you'd get beat the fuck up for being such a queer. Ah, the good ol' days....
?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2015, 01:12:18 PM »
c'ause back in those days, you'd get beat the fuck up for being such a queer. Ah, the good ol' days....

Bring those days back.  I know Matt's address...
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2015, 02:20:55 PM »
Bring those days back.  I know Matt's address...

Might want to wait until the estrogen therapy atrophies about 150 pounds of muscle off his (her?) frame or you'll get a heck of a surprise.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2015, 02:32:11 PM »
Might want to wait until the estrogen therapy atrophies about 150 pounds of muscle off his (her?) frame or you'll get a heck of a surprise.

LOL!
Ya make a good point...
?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2015, 02:46:57 PM »
time to Ungay this Thread..... ;D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2015, 03:07:23 PM »
time to Ungay this Thread..... ;D

The chick in the 2nd pic could rip my dick off with them buttcheeks.

Would do the chick in the first pic. Please don't judge me.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2015, 03:52:05 PM »

We live in bizarro world!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2015, 03:52:37 PM »

That was the point lol
Y

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2015, 04:34:21 PM »

Seriously, westerners have been out of their minds recently!

This was literally my reaction when I saw the pic. Ah christ above in heaven but I'm giving up on the world lately

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2015, 04:50:54 PM »
This was literally my reaction when I saw the pic. Ah christ above in heaven but I'm giving up on the world lately

That sums up exactly how I feel when I say "ok, enough internet for today, time to shut er down..."
?