Author Topic: How do I know if I need HRT?  (Read 12255 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: How do I know if I need HRT?
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2015, 04:58:42 PM »
Getbig is like a giant biker-bar fight, with little pockets of violence in different threads. This one is dismaying because I like both ritch and the captain.

Cap, you look to be about 10% in that pic. And I am kind of fat in comparison.

Ritch, I am still homo for your upper pecs :P

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2015, 05:03:22 PM »
Had a friend that tried a "clomid restart". It didn't do fuck-all.

I'm guessing it doesn't work for all. It was never tested in recreational steroid users who are fans of drug muscles. It was tested with males who had low testosterone.  I'm thinking a guy who has done bodybuilding cycles for years might not have functional testicles that would respond to the increased LH hormone that Clomid activates.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2015, 05:04:53 PM »
I'm guessing it doesn't work for all. It was never tested in recreational steroid users who are fans of drug muscles. It was tested with males who had low testosterone.  I'm thinking a guy who has done bodybuilding cycles for years might not have functional testicles that would respond to the increased LH hormone that Clomid activates.

He was on real TRT for about 6 months for low T. No gear at all.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2015, 05:06:48 PM »
All I'm saying is there better be a nice fat case of synthol and letter of apology to "ritch" on my desk monday morning!!!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2015, 05:43:53 PM »
;D i'll expect a food hamper and some lifting advice in return.

OK, we may have a deal.

HOWEVER... The next time someone posts that pic of me in clogs, there's gonna be some real serious repercussions!!! (slams fist on broken down cardboard box table...)
?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2015, 05:51:25 PM »
I think this fight is the first time I've had a thread run into 4 pages.  Test levels too high for HRT?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2015, 06:05:58 PM »
how is he right? there is no worldwide study done to confirm all men of older age develop prostate cancer.

If you reread my post, you will see that I allowed for those few who do not develop prostate cancer. Moreover, it was my urologist who told me this. He likely has more knowledge and experience than either you or I.

"By the time a man is 60 years old, it’s almost certain he has at least a low level of prostate cancer. Reassuringly, if men keep their immune systems functioning properly, this cancer stays at such a low level that malignancy never becomes a concern. But all men need to know how to recognize when prostate problems are starting to develop."
http://easyhealthoptions.com/all-men-get-prostate-cancer-what-are-you-going-do-about-it/

The article goes on to say that 1 in 5 or 6 get prostate cancer, which is a lot, but not all or most all. It also says that the odds of having prostate cancer at 60 years of age is about 70%.

Just so you know, I almost never speak in terms of absolutes. There are most always some exceptions.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2015, 07:59:45 AM »
Horrendous back acne (checked estro, was fine) and some sort of allergy to test. Tried pharma and a respected UGL...no difference. I researched it and it's not uncommon. Some trt users suffer the same allergys with prop, oil or cream so fuck knows!
I responded ridiculously to it though. Put over an inch on arms and had the sex drive of a prime ted bundy.

Should add that I never had a spot in my life before either. No acne treatment or antibiotic worked. Only went away when I came off

This is what scares me about using gear even though I'm tempted too. There are some people who just don't respond well to it and I imagine that I'll be one of them. I've got acne, body hair and hairline issues as a natural so gear will fuck me right up I'm sure. I'll probably end up looking jacked but in a bald, spotty yeti kind of way. :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2015, 08:23:41 AM »
hmmm, yeah that would worry me a bit too haha, i had none of those issues before and it still didn't agree with me. You never know though, might end up turning you into a jacked Jason Statham type!

I've already got a Jason Statham hairline and I'm only 27. :'(

I want a hair transplant but can't afford to lose any more hair if I go through with it. :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2015, 08:28:17 AM »
I've already got a Jason Statham hairline and I'm only 27. :'(

I want a hair transplant but can't afford to lose any more hair if I go through with it. :D

It's time to jump to the dark side and finish the job on your hair. Remember: jacked as fuck and bald gets the chicks. Also, it's great if you are short.

To whit:

Note how all the women are secretly drooling and having "vaginal waterfalls" while they discretely try to look away in disgust.

This could be you!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2015, 08:41:45 AM »
It's time to jump to the dark side and finish the job on your hair. Remember: jacked as fuck and bald gets the chicks. Also, it's great if you are short.

To whit:

Note how all the women are secretly drooling and having "vaginal waterfalls" while they discretely try to look away in disgust.

This could be you!

:D

I blame a lot of this on getbig (Halo in particular). He made me far more self conscious of my appearance than I previously was. I actually get compliments from the average person on my appearance but now everytime I look in the mirror, I just think "YLLS. HTH."

I'd do the same to be honest. Worked for Wayne Rooney and a ton of other celebs. Being bald seems to suit quite a few people though, I'd definitely get jacked if i start balding haha

Rooney set the trend in the UK and although hair still can't disguise his ugliness, he looks far better than he did before. That's the thing for me. Sure, there are guys who look good with no hair but almost all men look better with hair than without.