Author Topic: How do I know if I need HRT?  (Read 12187 times)

Simple Simon

Re: How do I know if I need HRT?
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2015, 01:44:26 AM »
that's a blanket statement, a vast general conclusion.
and true..

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2015, 01:45:11 AM »
no proof.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2015, 02:54:31 AM »
Use lower doses more frequently subcutaneously to stabilise your levels, works well, no highs and lows, can avoid the weight gain from water of other methods.
Every 5 days for cypt 7 days for ena, warning though as the dose is usually 50-75 most juicers won't like it but the old 250mg a week is overkill and doing it every 2-3 weeks just gives you a period of high then low

Just back load a slin pin and inject slow into skin top of thigh or abs much less painful than im route as well as you get older shots shit you.

I don't use anymore just as I feel ok off but I find this method absolute best from health point of view

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2015, 06:26:21 AM »
Are your muscles big enough?

__ YES
__ NO

Check one.

Fantastic ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2015, 07:17:00 AM »
Stay away from family docs and GPs when going the TRT route.  They don't know shit about keeping up with the latest trends in mens health and testosterone therapy.  They will start you off on Androgel and crap first. 

To whoever said they were taking 100mg every two weeks, that is the worst thing you can do by spreading out the injections that far.  You are getting extreme peaks and extreme  drop offs.  There isn't anything consisted with a schedule like that.  If you only want to do 100mg every two weeks, you will be better off shooting 25mg each Monday and Thursday.   That small of a dose, you can actually do it SQ as well.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2015, 07:48:38 AM »
I waited until I was 49 and my natural levels were in free-fall anyway. It wasn't a moralistic decision, it was just that it didn't dawn on me to hop on gear. It was only when I noticed that I was getting tired, libido fading and a really bad tendon injury that I started looking into it. I was all about TRT until my doc (who I like) denied the scrip. Fine.

Been on 200-250 for a little over a year and my bloods are unchanged. I think that it's wise to let people know that there is a suppression of natural test, but I've had friends go on TRT and come off after 6 months and bounce back in a couple of months.

That said, some regimins are about quality of life.

Good choice and sound judgement right there.

I started TRT mainly because I had no fun in the gym anymore, no real changes and the aches and pains of getting old were taking more and more space in my life. I ask my doc for blood test, came up low range but not enough to qualify so I took matters into my own hands and settled for 200 mgs a week of pharma grade Sustanon.

I do have sides, even at those doses (horrible bacne) but got my estro in control and now everything is good.

I don't know if I want to do this forever. My family is complete and I'm not that worried about long term impact, especially since I train way more but something about sticking a needle in my butt every week seems wrong and odd....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2015, 08:01:23 AM »
I don't know if I want to do this forever. My family is complete and I'm not that worried about long term impact, especially since I train way more but something about sticking a needle in my butt every week seems wrong and odd....

Yup. 100% with you on that.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2015, 09:03:06 AM »
A family doctor can run labs that will determine whether your testosterone levels are low.

If you are looking to start HRT, consider going to an endocrinologist. They specialize in these matters and can properly start you on TRT with appropriate lab work every 3-6 months as needed.

Good luck.

"1"

I would add that you can go to a urologist. Any GP doctor in America can write a script for blood test for testosterone. Once on the doctor syringe or gels it's a life time thing. If you get an enlarged prostate as you age he will take you off it and your own body will be shut down probably for good. Many doctors are looking into clomid instead of testosterone. It works to increase LH hormone and it has shown to increase testosterone in many without shutting down the LH/testosterone feed back system.  Unlike HCG which can shut down LH production in your pituitary Clomid doesn't involve itself in the feedback system.  The problem with Clomid for increasing testosterone is that most insurance won't cover it because it was never made for that function. It was just observed in tests that it increased testosterone greatly in many men.

Take everything that I am saying knowing I'm not a doctor and you should consult one.  My urologist said he has run into bodybuilders who have permanently shut down their production of testosterone for running to many cycles of drugs. Now he has young men getting testosterone therapy for life.  

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2015, 09:48:16 AM »
The were working on a clomid drug specifically for male HRT. It was one of the stereoisomers that was supposed to provide more of the benefit for males.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2015, 09:56:44 AM »
The were working on a clomid drug specifically for male HRT. It was one of the stereoisomers that was supposed to provide more of the benefit for males.

Had a friend that tried a "clomid restart". It didn't do fuck-all.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2015, 10:28:35 AM »
Fair one, that's what I did once when I dieted down stupidly low and couldn't really recover. I jumped on 250 test a week just to try it, felt amazing but had horrendous side effects with it so came off after about 12 weeks. Wasn't worth it for me.
I'm hoping if I do come back low again that I could just do a course of hcg and cut down the cardio for a bit

250 a week is too much for TRT.
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2015, 10:38:33 AM »
really low.

Depo-Test Cyp  100mg every 2 weeks

That sounds too low.
Mr. AZ 2003

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2015, 12:36:14 PM »
yeah it definitely was for me anyway. Everyone started asking me if i was on steroids, i wasn't even big, just ballooned up from what i was because i was always lean and in decent shape so it was pretty obvious. I got tested again a while after i came off and thankfully recovered test back to "in range" levels with HCG.

I really hope i don't need TRT any time soon to be honest. The whole thing was a negative experience due to sides.

HRT doses making you bloat huh?

OK man.... If you say so. Or maybe, just maybe your diet sucks??? The amount of pure fuckiN' horse shit I'm reading lately is just off the charts.
Where do you guys come up with this shit???
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2015, 01:53:50 PM »
I never said anything about bloating specifically, you synthol calfed twat. I have not much clue about the intricacies of steroids, nor do i profess to, or have any wish to. I'm saying what personally happened to me, which was i took 250 a week for a while, starting with around 8% bodyfat on me, and ended up getting covered in bacne and gaining a decent amount of size at the same time.
I was never a bodybuilder so couldn't give much of a fuck about my diet unless i was competing in a bout. Maybe it was all diet, who cares.  i didn't lose much definition though but either way, i have no intention of doing it again.

LOL at Getbig insults.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2015, 01:56:11 PM »
I never said anything about bloating specifically, you synthol calfed twat. I have not much clue about the intricacies of steroids, nor do i profess to, or have any wish to. I'm saying what personally happened to me, which was i took 250 a week for a while, starting with around 8% bodyfat on me, and ended up getting covered in bacne and gaining a decent amount of size at the same time.
I was never a bodybuilder so couldn't give much of a fuck about my diet unless i was competing in a bout. Maybe it was all diet, who cares.  i didn't lose much definition though but either way, i have no intention of doing it again.

Synthol filled twat? I wish!!! How about you be a good sport and send me some nice synthol bottles so what you said here could at least be true...

Not sure if you used an AI or not but that could have solved the back acne. I get some when I miss doses.

But the fact you said you don't even know much about your diet is also saying you should not be using gear in the first place...
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2015, 01:58:18 PM »
Synthol filled twat? I wish!!! How about you be a good sport and send me some nice synthol bottles so what you said here could at least be true...

Not sure if you used an AI or not but that could have solved the back acne. I get some when I miss doses.

But the fact you said you don't even know much about your diet is also saying you should not be using gear in the first place...

OTOH, if he got down to 8% on shit food, he could have Hebrew genetics. I have never seen 8% and I eat as clean as I possibly know how without getting in the "Sev 14 lunch boxes" diet.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2015, 02:01:34 PM »
OTOH, if he got down to 8% on shit food, he could have Hebrew genetics. I have never seen 8% and I eat as clean as I possibly know how without getting in the "Sev 14 lunch boxes" diet.

Another day, another poster making shit up man. Getting real tired of all the fake bullshit being read lately. And people wonder why I lash out in the chem section....

?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2015, 02:09:48 PM »
Another day, another poster making shit up man. Getting real tired of all the fake bullshit being read lately. And people wonder why I lash out in the chem section....

I don't go over there as much as I probably should. Everybody seems to be running retardedly high doses of everything.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2015, 03:30:07 PM »
You'll find that most Doctors who are under the age of 55 and graduated from Harvard will put people on HRT. Some believe Harvard is conducting an unspoken medical experiment on HRT.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2015, 03:38:45 PM »
You'll find that most Doctors who are under the age of 55 and graduated from Harvard will put people on HRT. Some believe Harvard is conducting an unspoken medical experiment on HRT.

Which is odd because all of the undergrad men are complete twinks.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2015, 04:11:28 PM »
Pics taken down now 'Ritch',  but hopefully you seen it as i believe it negates your bullshit accusation that i was lying about anything.

Bahahaha, you fuckiN' pussy....
Pic taken down because you know you suck...
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2015, 04:18:22 PM »
Lol i couldn't give a fuck if i "suck". did you see it or not, and what percent would you have estimated?

don't give a fuck, yet still asks my opinion. OK....
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2015, 04:29:22 PM »
keep saying how much you don't give a fuck and keep replying to me and eating out of my hand like the little ant you are....

And remember. Abs on a skinny guy are like boobs on a fat girl. They don't count...
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2015, 04:34:28 PM »
What about clogs on a moron? what does that count for? lol

you've been proved wrong so feel free to fuck off now...

you only proved you're a skinny turd, in that case, case closed, you did a good "captain Queer"....
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2015, 04:49:18 PM »
that was never disputed "Ritch". I never made any claims about being big. I said i was around 8% bodyfat and posted the pic to prove it. You're the knob that came tap dancing into this thread with your wooden lifts, and tried to talk a bunch of shit. Now that you've been impaled on a stake of contemptuous ridicule and shown to be wrong, you're doomed to remain here for eternity, making shitty comebacks like "you did a good, captain queer".

Keep responding...
I'm in your weak ass mind, deal with it bitch boy.

A simple typo is your comeback?
Weak, just like your weak pysique.

So yeah... I'm the one who looks bad, ok buddy! Sure, more people wanna look like me than you, so suck it dipshit.
?