Author Topic: Baitollah Abbaspour - on his death bed  (Read 32220 times)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
Re: Baito on his death bed
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2015, 12:58:43 PM »
Guy doesn't sound too fit anymore :-\

http://instagram.com/p/5up3R5Aarw/

That doesn't look good.  Looks like he's on his last legs, in fact.  Poor guy... I hope he recovers.   :'( 

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2015, 01:30:26 PM »

Oh jeez I think this might be the end for him poor guy :(

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 03:51:36 AM »
Steroids or not - it's sad. I wish him well. Tho' if he recovers and goes back at it (like that moron Daz Ball from UK) THEN I'd have no remorse.

This. He brought it to himself. Hope he recovers enough to live a long life.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 06:03:03 AM »
Hope he fully recovers

But can anyone shed any light on this (translated from his FB page):

"Greetings serving athletes and sport friends - Former champion James Dennis yesterday with the launch of a master الیمپیا in the Internet campaign to collect money to help the hospital's cost was a bit abaspour. In the campaign that launched less than 24 hours, up to $ 4,000 depending on the moment that collect the names of Dennis Wolf, a Japanese Cannibal یاماگشی to help themselves that got sent off."

I thought Dennis was German?
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2015, 06:08:28 AM »
Yes, I found his appeal exceedingly abaspour.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2015, 06:09:25 AM »

WTF??!! Hope he recovers and stays away from steroids..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2015, 06:59:01 AM »

that kind of loot goes along ways in that part of the desert

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2015, 07:25:40 AM »
Another steroid/GH retard that gambled his health away. He created his own problems, so he should solve them.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2015, 07:48:10 AM »
Another steroid/GH retard that gambled his health away. He created his own problems, so he should solve them.

We have universal healthcare here, but I firmly believe anyone who has any form of preventable illness should be refused treatment if it's shown they've directly contributed to their illness or injury.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2015, 08:25:55 AM »
Don't know who he is. Don't really care either, but I'll throw him an early PIP anyways

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2015, 08:30:17 AM »
Charge your phone asshole

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2015, 08:45:25 AM »
I thought exercise was good for your health?

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2015, 10:14:12 AM »
I liked him as Chachi on Happy Days but didn't care for him as Charles in Charge.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2015, 10:24:51 AM »
whew i thought you said balto... for ten points who was balto and why did they put a statue of him in nyc central park????
F

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2015, 10:34:51 AM »
Hold on . . . the coach claims to bring in *at least" $50,000 a month. The IRS allows for a 20 to 50 % deduction of adjusted gross from business income -  " You may deduct charitable contributions of money or property made to qualified organizations if you itemize your deductions. Generally, you may deduct up to 50 percent of your adjusted gross income, but 20 percent and 30 percent limitations apply in some cases. Exempt Organizations Select Check uses deductibility status codes to identify these limitations.

So, the question posed here is, is the coach willing to donate $10,000, an easy write off or would he rather pay the IRS and see this mans children without a Father?

Coach?

THE BEEF

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2015, 10:36:27 AM »
Hold on . . . the coach claims to bring in *at least" $50,000 a month. The IRS allows for a 20 to 50 % deduction of adjusted gross from business income -  " You may deduct charitable contributions of money or property made to qualified organizations if you itemize your deductions. Generally, you may deduct up to 50 percent of your adjusted gross income, but 20 percent and 30 percent limitations apply in some cases. Exempt Organizations Select Check uses deductibility status codes to identify these limitations.

So, the question posed here is, is the coach willing to donate $10,000, an easy write off or would he rather pay the IRS and see this mans children without a Father?

Coach?

THE BEEF                            what does this have to do with balto  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2015, 10:50:19 AM »

He needs financial help to pay his medical bills and provide for his family - Dennis James has asked the iron community to reach out and help. It comes down to giving it to the IRS or a dying mans family. As a man of means, why would the coach not want to help an iron brother?

THE BEEF

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2015, 10:57:55 AM »
We have universal healthcare here, but I firmly believe anyone who has any form of preventable illness should be refused treatment if it's shown they've directly contributed to their illness or injury.

Slippery slope. In the end, most forms of illness are preventable.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2015, 11:03:15 AM »
Slippery slope. In the end, most forms of illness are preventable.

I would dare say that you could make the case that anything that wasn't genetic is preventable if it was known. Anybody with cardiac issues that ever ate a piece of shit food or blew off the gym, for instance.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2015, 11:03:42 AM »
He needs financial help to pay his medical bills and provide for his family - Dennis James has asked the iron community to reach out and help. It comes down to giving it to the IRS or a dying mans family. As a man of means, why would the coach not want to help an iron brother?

THE BEEF
He's trying to determine Abbaspour's positions on various political issues before making a decision to contribute. He certainly supports Abbaspour's decision to opt out of Obamacare!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2015, 11:08:14 AM »
He's trying to determine Abbaspour's positions on various political issues before making a decision to contribute. He certainly supports Abbaspour's decision to opt out of Obamacare!

Ah, understandable.

THE BEEF

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2015, 11:17:31 AM »
Never heard of vasculitis.

----------------------------------

VASCULITIS TREATMENT

The treatment of vasculitis will depend on the specific type of vasculitis and the areas of the body that are involved.

General measures — Treatment may include one or more of the following measures.

Glucocorticoids (also called steroids), such as prednisone, can be taken by mouth (as a pill) in most cases; high doses may be given into a vein. Because there are risks when steroids are taken for long periods of time, the goal is to take them only as long as needed.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2015, 11:44:07 AM »
Wish him the best, but you can't escape bodybuilding's notorious fate, live by the thong, die by the thong...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2015, 11:51:25 AM »

Coach?

THE BEEF

*sharp intake of breath*

Now that is a world class troll!....
T

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2015, 11:54:07 AM »
Wish him the best, but you can't escape bodybuilding's notorious faith, live by the thong, die by the thong...

Do you mean "FATE" ?

THE  BEEF