Author Topic: Climate Change  (Read 2527 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Climate Change
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2015, 07:44:28 PM »
Didn't see the video. Wouldn't it be dangerous in there with all the dinosaurs and Sleestak?

Sleestak  ;D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2015, 08:45:52 PM »
Over the next several months, you're going to see an unnatural push to get certain things done in the name of "climate change". It will come from the Pope and Obama.  The climate change is real it's just not what you think it is.  It's Planet X a.k.a. Nibiru system influencing the earth.  It will be get worse soon. They'll pass all these draconian laws for one world government because  their main concern is getting things ready for what happens after this system passes. It'll be sold under climate change...There will be climate change btw.  That of which has never been seen since 3,000 years ago.

I didn't realize that they offered Internet access to psych-ward inmates...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 08:52:45 PM »
Wiggs

I recall reading you enjoyed smoking weed a couple of years ago. It seems like you're using harsh drugs now, your rants are pretty similar to tbombz's.

It's the same 'I know stuff you have no idea of, therefore I'm special' behavior we've seen with tbombz.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 09:02:05 PM »
Its really complicated, you probably wouldn't understand. Physics and stuff  ;D

Falcons official opinion is needed  :)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2015, 10:14:30 PM »
Amazing how functional some kooks are. Schizophrenic-level delusions, but still capable of conducting day-to-day business. And there are SO many more.