Author Topic: Hey Wiggs  (Read 8508 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Hey Wiggs
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2015, 02:54:30 PM »
It doesnt say in the book of revelation that he will be a black man, it does say he will appear in the clouds though. Revelation was written by a man who couldn't find peace within himself in a cave.

Yes it does...It also says Christ knows there are Jew impostors (revelation 2:9)

Revelation 1 14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

For your viewing pleasure, here is what burnt brass looks like...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Darker than me and I'm dark.  But you shouldn't be surprised...your leaders know...

So yes, Christ was indeed black as were his people which were the Hebrew Israelites, which is my people today under a curse.  The curses of Deuteronomy 28.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2015, 03:05:01 PM »
German Pope & Argentinian Pope together , just like Peron & Hitler in Buenos Aires 1947  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 12:07:47 AM »
Yes it does...It also says Christ knows there are Jew impostors (revelation 2:9)

Revelation 1 14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

For your viewing pleasure, here is what burnt brass looks like...

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Darker than me and I'm dark.  But you shouldn't be surprised...your leaders know...

So yes, Christ was indeed black as were his people which were the Hebrew Israelites, which is my people today under a curse.  The curses of Deuteronomy 28.

That is not saying anything about the colour of his skin, or it could if you want it to, it could also mean he was forged in the bosom of gods creative fire...its not clear at all!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 01:58:57 AM »
either way I don't pay much attention to the colour of my skin, or what skin colour Jesus had. That is superfluous. You seem to hold your skin pigmentation in the highest regard as a sign of being gods chosen people.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2015, 03:10:35 AM »
either way I don't pay much attention to the colour of my skin, or what skin colour Jesus had. That is superfluous. You seem to hold your skin pigmentation in the highest regard as a sign of being gods chosen people.

For whatever reason you're not understanding or choosing to understand the importance of it. Another people that are not black claims to be my people. Not only does the Bible mention numerous times what the Israelite look like,  prior to the Renaissance,  the Hebrews were always depicted as black. You mentioned nothing about the popes kissing and bowing to a black Madonna.  You told me Revelation doesn't mention  Christ being black, I show you, you try to act like it means something else. I prove Israel is in Africa. I prove the original Arabs were black. Yet, you reject it all. It doesn't matter what I show, you'll always make an excuse. That's why race is important. Because a lie has been perpetuated.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2015, 03:22:28 AM »
The reason is;

Its not important.

God realization, enlightenment, peace on earth is important and these things cant come about when we are fixated being a chosen people, being separate from others, on the past and what old books say.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2015, 03:27:55 AM »
The reason is;

Its not important.

God realization, enlightenment, peace on earth is important and these things cant come about when we are fixated being a chosen people, being separate from others, on the past and what old books say.

Ronan, when you have your culture, language,  history, art, and land taken from you, then told you're someone else you're not, then come back and tell me it's not important,  because that's what happened. You seem to be stuck on just chosen people and Im about recovering a stolen history. 

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2015, 03:41:39 AM »
Is Wiggs trolling with all this nonsense? I can't tell. :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2015, 03:44:09 AM »
    Wiggs, i am Christian and caucasian. Do you consider me your brother, as in we both believe in the word of Jesus and him being our savior? Or am i not good enough solely because i am white?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2015, 03:52:07 AM »
   Wiggs, i am Christian and caucasian. Do you consider me your brother, as in we both believe in the word of Jesus and him being our savior? Or am i not good enough solely because i am white?

Yes, we are brothers In Christ.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2015, 05:44:10 AM »
Ronan, when you have your culture, language,  history, art, and land taken from you, then told you're someone else you're not, then come back and tell me it's not important,  because that's what happened. You seem to be stuck on just chosen people and Im about recovering a stolen history. 

I am not stuck on it, but to think of ones people as gods chosen, this ethnocentric superiority only creates conflicts, not peace on earth.

Ireland and the Irish have gone through there own persecution for hundreds of years at the hands of the British Empire. What is peddled as an unfortunate famine was actually the attempt at genocide of the Irish people. Thousands apon thousands of Irish were taken in to slavery.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2015, 01:08:17 PM »

Did not happen.

Nobody took Africa away from you, it's still there for you to return to.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2015, 01:37:51 PM »
Did not happen.

Nah, much to comfortable living off the White Man's welfare and in his lands. The only way they'll ever go back to Africa is forceably. I mean, his 'Jewish brothers' are trying to escape by boat daily.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2015, 02:36:07 PM »
This Hebrew nonsense 'wigs' is engaged in is an ornate self delusion designed to avoid getting a job and acting like an adult. He doesn't realize that when other members of the forum play into his Hebrew nonsense they are ridiculing him.

LOL

You eat too much of The Red Meat, dummy. You'll never be like that Vegan Gains, Kid.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2015, 03:34:10 PM »
"Other scholars believe the day of the Lord will be an instantaneous event when Christ returns to earth to redeem His faithful believers and send unbelievers to eternal damnation."

Sounds like a peaceful religion. So you should be scared into believing basically? Riight..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2015, 03:42:43 PM »
I wouldn't say sailing. lol...Read the book of Revelation.  It's not pretty.  It's known as The Day of the Lord. I can tell you this, he's going to be a black man. Just as described in the Bible.  So while most will be shitting themselves, I'll be jumping for joy. If you read the book of Revelation, you'll say why it's rarely spoken of in the so called Christian Churches today. It's going to be a horrible, horrible day for many.  

The end of the world will consume us all.

You are already dead.

The difference is you are dumb enough to believe there is a heaven and you will be spared.

That's all it means.  Everyone will die, those who believe in witchcraft religion get to go to the afterlife/heaven/reincarnation...etc (depending on which of the 20,000 religions you follow).

Sounds fascinating.  ::)

8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2015, 03:47:09 PM »
Did not happen.

BRAVO  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2015, 04:03:05 PM »

Yeah, World needs mud hat "architecture" ........................ .... ::) ::) ::)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2015, 05:18:06 PM »
Yeah, World needs mud hat "architecture" ........................ .... ::) ::) ::)
???

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2015, 07:24:19 PM »
???

Worthless shit too, totally useless just like pyramids ..............

Visit Italy-Greece-Croatia for Roman monuments .........

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2015, 09:55:07 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2015, 11:16:33 PM »
impressive.

without white archaeologist would be fucked by Saharan desert  8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2020, 10:55:24 AM »
???

Wiggs already stated that he has chosen a different path--I believe personal training and massage therapy.
X

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2020, 12:54:55 AM »
Wiggs already stated that he has chosen a different path--I believe personal training and massage therapy.

He is also bitcoin & biohazard expert too !.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2020, 01:03:20 AM »

Africa is still there, going back in time though as things start to break apart and collapse.