Author Topic: UFC 190 - Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correia - 34 seconds  (Read 30523 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: UFC 190 - Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correia - 34 seconds
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2015, 09:48:03 PM »
I think Bill Cosby could knock Ronda out cold.....

(Joking)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2015, 10:09:14 PM »
Not arousing rhonda had Her pussy was made unfuckable by lord jesus christ
A

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2015, 10:24:04 PM »
True... her weaknesses with the standup were evident.  She didn't make an effort to take it to the ground when Correia hit the floor at 25 seconds or so.  They can fight ten times, and Rousey wins all ten, however she wants. 

WHy is she fighting someone she's beaten twice?  A title thing?

It's more of a the women's division isn't deep thing. Dana White said he's ready to make Rousey vs Cyborg happen, but Cyborg hasn't shown she can cut down to 135lbs.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2015, 10:29:53 PM »
I've seen this shit happening before , do you guys remember  ''"The Most Dangerous Woman in the World". Lucia Rijker , 4 times kick boxing world champion with a record of 37-0 (25 KO) , then she switched to boxing and she was 17 -0 (14  KO ), then she claimed she could beat a man ........................ ........... ::)

LOL.  First real exchange and she got KTFO.  And Somchai Jaidee (the man) was considered a journeyman in his division.
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2015, 04:08:46 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2015, 04:37:33 AM »
What happened to Gina Curano?
Movies.
She's in the upcoming Deadpool-movie with Ryan Reynolds. (She would've been a good WonderWoman!)

1:55

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2015, 04:41:20 AM »
Movies.

She's in the upcoming Deadpool-movie with Ryan Reynolds. (She would've been a good WonderWoman!)

So she doesn't fight anymore? Is the consensus that Rhonda would beat her ass?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2015, 05:31:45 AM »
Movies.
(She would've been a good WonderWoman!)

Good call

She is way hotter than "Ronda Rousey" as well.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2015, 05:36:29 AM »

I think ripped Carano is fucking corn-worthy. She trends to "zaftig" when she's not training 3 hours/day tho.

Pretty sure that Rousey would dismember her in a single round.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2015, 06:49:02 AM »
"She is a beast"   ::) ::) ::)

Boy is that statement so fucking watered down now, makes me cringe every time I hear it

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2015, 06:57:28 AM »
fuck the whore, bitch belongs in the kitchen, would love to see her get mutilated by some skinny mma fella

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2015, 07:20:09 AM »

She hasn't been fighting for years, she went into movies 2009 after her first loss against Cyborg. (The person she is standing next to in the pics i posted)

She was in one of the Fast and Furious-movies as well as in Blood and Bone, starred in Haywire, was in Almost Human, In the Blood etc and has many movies lined up for her now, Deadpool and Kickboxer; Vengance first and foremost.

Simple Simon

« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2015, 07:21:40 AM »
She hasn't been fighting for years, she went into movies 2009 after her first loss against Cyborg. (The person she is standing next to in the pics i posted)

She was in one of the Fast and Furious-movies as well as in Blood and Bone, starred in Haywire, was in Almost Human, In the Blood etc and has many movies lined up for her now, Deadpool and Kickboxer; Vengance first and foremost.
I would guess you also know where she buys her underwear.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2015, 07:26:56 AM »
LOL.  First real exchange and she got KTFO.  And Somchai Jaidee (the man) was considered a journeyman in his division.

Remember the Tennis debate?

Serena and Venus played a guy ranked 200 something and he demolished them. This was about 1999. They said they couldn't believe how hard he was hitting it. He didn't even take it as seriously. The women don't have the power or movement. The one is this video was pretty good and lasted a while though but in the end....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2015, 07:35:40 AM »

Serena and Venus played a guy ranked 200 something and he demolished them. This was about 1999. They said they couldn't believe how hard he was hitting it. He didn't even take it as seriously. The women don't have the power or movement. The one is this video was pretty good and lasted a while though but in the end....
Before the matches, Braasch (the man - ranked 203 in the world) played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other.  Braasch began with an additional handicap: he only allowed himself one serve.  He defeated Serena, 6-1, and Venus, 6-2. Serena said afterwards "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily." So easily that Braasch lit a cigarette during a change of side.  

Stupid bitches.
V

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2015, 07:40:07 AM »
Before the matches, Braasch (the man - ranked 203 in the world) played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other. He defeated Serena, 6-1, and Venus, 6-2. Serena said afterwards "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily."

Stupid bitches.

Lucky the feminists banned this shit from happening again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2015, 08:01:23 AM »

she's making 100X what cyborg is, and looking hot while doing it.   we all know the real winner of that fight, long term.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2015, 08:02:57 AM »
well if anyone knows tell me  ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2015, 08:25:51 AM »

Good flick

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2015, 10:23:50 AM »
Before the matches, Braasch (the man - ranked 203 in the world) played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other.  Braasch began with an additional handicap: he only allowed himself one serve.  He defeated Serena, 6-1, and Venus, 6-2. Serena said afterwards "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily." So easily that Braasch lit a cigarette during a change of side.  

Stupid bitches.

LOL!!! That is so funny but insulting, lol...
?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2015, 02:06:33 PM »
True... her weaknesses with the standup were evident.  She didn't make an effort to take it to the ground when Correia hit the floor at 25 seconds or so.  They can fight ten times, and Rousey wins all ten, however she wants. 

WHy is she fighting someone she's beaten twice?  A title thing?

Rousey has basically cleaned out the division already and with Cyborg not looking like it's going to happen any time soon the UFC is figuring "what the hell, I guess we'll just match her up a third time with the only woman who made it past the first round with Rousey"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2015, 03:12:42 PM »

Serena and Venus played a guy ranked 200 something and he demolished them. This was about 1999. They said they couldn't believe how hard he was hitting it. He didn't even take it as seriously.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2015, 03:13:40 PM »
she's making 100X what cyborg is, and looking hot while doing it.   we all know the real winner of that fight, long term.
Yes, it was a great and intelligent career-choice!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2015, 09:20:29 PM »
It's not Ronda's fault that the other bitches in the UFC are nowhere near her level.

Her dominance will eventually elevate the level of competition in women's MMA.  Bitches are going to be trying to get where she is.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2015, 09:25:04 PM »
this would be a great song for her ring entrance!!!!

?