Author Topic: What's wrong with Ferrigno?  (Read 9024 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: What's wrong with Ferrigno?
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2006, 07:47:56 PM »
A no BS story about Lou and the King and Queens is that Lou actually thought he was the star on the show and had demands and what not...They canned his ass pretty quick after that...At least that is what i read somewhere.. It makes sense though...I guess the guy won't let the fact that he was the hulk go either, he actually showed up with his face green and ran around the set acting like the hulk..People laughed the first couple times but he just wouldn't stop and it made people pretty uneasy...Strange guy...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2006, 08:08:45 PM »
On a positive note; Louie did beat-up a metermaid back in the 80's. It was in Santa Monica... I think. It went to court and I believe Louie pay her some $$$ to drop the whole thing.

I say "Good work!!" for smashing the metermaid. ;D
a

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2006, 08:11:45 PM »
Props to him. I hate those fat lesbians.
"Shut the F up and train"

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2006, 08:56:06 PM »
On a positive note; Louie did beat-up a metermaid back in the 80's. It was in Santa Monica... I think. It went to court and I believe Louie pay her some $$$ to drop the whole thing.
I say "Good work!!" for smashing the metermaid. ;D

I remember reading about this back in the day - I think he just screamed at her and tore up the ticket in a RAGE.  He might have grabbed and shook her too - I don't know......anyways it's a cool anectdote regarding Lou's unstable state of mind - If anyone could dig up the actual news story it would be cool.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2006, 08:59:00 PM »
Lou's very fortunate that bodybuilding & publicity have almost allowed us to forget that he was/is rather limited mentally, is borderline handicapped. All of the hijinks are consistent with this.

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2006, 09:05:09 PM »
Then, on March 24, 1995: Ferrigno sees Bernadine Morgan, an LA meter maid, writing a parking ticket for his pickup, and screams, "Don’t cite that truck!" Morgan slaps the ticket on the vehicle. Ferrigno runs up to her scooter, lets loose with a Hulk-like growl and shatters its windshield with a single punch. He quickly apologizes, with a David Banner neutrality. "I’m sorry," he tells Morgan. "I didn’t mean to break the window - just punch it. Police charge him with vandalism. He pays a fine.   
www.tv-now.com/pilato/hulk.htm

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2006, 09:13:58 PM »

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2006, 10:07:43 AM »
http://images.google.com/images?q=lou+ferrigno&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=ii&oi=imagest

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/ferrigno.html

Why you guys hatin' on Lou?  He was one of the biggest ripped guys onstage ever. 

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2006, 10:22:10 AM »
A no BS story about Lou and the King and Queens is that Lou actually thought he was the star on the show and had demands and what not...They canned his ass pretty quick after that...At least that is what i read somewhere.. It makes sense though...I guess the guy won't let the fact that he was the hulk go either, he actually showed up with his face green and ran around the set acting like the hulk..People laughed the first couple times but he just wouldn't stop and it made people pretty uneasy...Strange guy...
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Im calling him tonight an telling him this one, thanks

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2006, 10:29:00 AM »
he looked so much better with the beard!

seanashbrook

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2006, 11:26:30 AM »
the beard picture is an extra 5 dollars. couldn't afford it at the expo.
personalfitnessconsulting

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2006, 11:47:45 AM »
hahahaha
bodybuildersreality.com