Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
TNA done??
(1/6) > >>
littleguns:
For years we have thought TNA was doomed and still managed to claw for survival but are they finally done?

Seems Destination America will be terminating their contract next month

The whole Hernandez debacle which led to MVP leaving

And the list goes on.....

I dont watch the product but hope they survive as the boys/girls need somewhere aside from WWE to go...
Thin Lizzy:
Without a TV show, I don't see how they survive. Their live shows don't draw.

The company has had a Vampire-like ability to survive, but I think, this time, it's really over.

The question, then, becomes, does WWE pick anybody up off the scrape heap. If I were Vince, I'd sign EC3, maybe the best character in wrestling, and Bobby Lashley, if only to feud with Brock.
ritch:
they need to bring back "Buff the stuff Bagwell!"
Montague:

--- Quote from: littleguns on August 07, 2015, 04:51:43 AM ---For years we have thought TNA was doomed and still managed to claw for survival but are they finally done?

Seems Destination America will be terminating their contract next month

The whole Hernandez debacle which led to MVP leaving

And the list goes on.....

I dont watch the product but hope they survive as the boys/girls need somewhere aside from WWE to go...

--- End quote ---

I don't see them - or any wrestling company - surviving without TV.
GraniteCityDon:
No TV means they have nothing to fall back on because the Carters wont be pumping money in hand over fist to keep it afloat. Its a piss poor product which has only nosedived since the arrival of Dixie, ive seen more people attend political debates than their shows.

What they did to MVP was a farce, if they cant be arsed to check things for themselves before entering into legal contracts with wrestlers then its proof enough they havent got a clue what theyre doing. Guys arent being paid on a very regular basis, their best talents are not going to be there for much longer & 90% of their roster wouldnt get on NXT.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version