Author Topic: Amazon Sports Nutrition is now a title sponsor at the Olympia  (Read 2831 times)

insider

• Getbig III
Re: Amazon Sports Nutrition is now a title sponsor at the Olympia
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2015, 04:59:02 AM »

Why???

There is very little return on investment by sponsoring these shows and it's costly to have a booth. Especially when you factor in the costs of travel and food for staff. It has very little influence on the buying public. The average customer shopping at bb.com, Vitamin Shoppe, etc. doesn't know or care who sponsored the Olympia and who had a booth.

I wouldn't expect Singerman or Braun to understand this, they are not very good at marketing. 
I know, you don't

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2015, 05:10:59 AM »
Noticed "gifted" is a sponsor. Is this not a conflict of interest  ???  Dissapointed not to see pianos 5% on there :'(

Exactly what I thought! That is a very bad look. Oh, well. It is just a pageant and not a sport so there's no real competing involved, just a schmodown.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2015, 05:11:03 AM »
It's a bargain compared to that Ferrari lease.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2015, 06:40:07 AM »
It's a bargain compared to that Ferrari lease.

Well that is a complete waste but it feeds their ego
I know, you don't

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2015, 07:32:14 AM »
There is very little return on investment by sponsoring these shows and it's costly to have a booth. Especially when you factor in the costs of travel and food for staff. It has very little influence on the buying public. The average customer shopping at bb.com, Vitamin Shoppe, etc. doesn't know or care who sponsored the Olympia and who had a booth.

I wouldn't expect Singerman or Braun to understand this, they are not very good at marketing. 

It's something to talk about on Social Media which keeps them in the news. That is a big deal these days. They can ride it for months before and even after.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2015, 07:44:04 AM »
It's something to talk about on Social Media which keeps them in the news. That is a big deal these days. They can ride it for months before and even after.

People on social media talk about which companies had booths at the Olympia?  ???

Thought it was politics and race baiting
a

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 08:01:23 AM »

That is not worth the cost of doing the Olympia, the average consumer does not care that they sponsored the show.
I know, you don't