Author Topic: Who said that HITLER did not die in the Berlin bunker in April 1945  (Read 83792 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Who said that HITLER did not die in the Berlin bunker in April 1945
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2015, 04:27:11 AM »
Mantula, fact is your Finland was co-belligerent with Nazi Germany against the Soviet Union & was dependent on German food, fuel & armament .

So what happened to over 500 Finish Jews & who kill them ??? (definitely not German Nazis)  , or who eliminated 20000 Russian prisoners in Finland  ;D

& why that Finish Prime Minister apology in 2000  :P

Fact is Finland was Juden Frei in 1945.

And back to the reality. Finland hand over as much as 10 Jewish refugees, and 75 Russian war prisoners who have Jewish name to the Germany, while Finnish Jews were fighting like any other soldiers with the German groups. Many of them get rewarded with medals and promotions.

It would be nice if you could focus to the things you have even a tiniest bit of knowledge, but on the other hand, who want to hear your experiences about the masturbation?  

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2015, 04:41:39 AM »
Richard Wagner was his favourite composer.  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 16, 2015, 02:27:32 PM »
And back to the reality. Finland hand over as much as 10 Jewish refugees, and 75 Russian war prisoners who have Jewish name to the Germany, while Finnish Jews were fighting like any other soldiers with the German groups. Many of them get rewarded with medals and promotions.

It would be nice if you could focus to the things you have even a tiniest bit of knowledge, but on the other hand, who want to hear your experiences about the masturbation?  

Fact: Finland was Jew free in 1945 & Soviets took 10% of your country, shit this is so embarrassing.

90% Finland  ::) :P ;D

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2015, 09:23:51 PM »
THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL.............good film,if you haven`t seen it,you`re missing out.
decent but marathon man was better. The last hitler boy at the end grew up to become Mozart.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 16, 2015, 11:21:01 PM »
decent but marathon man was better. The last hitler boy at the end grew up to become Mozart.

There is more Her Hitler's DNA around that people think,  ;D ;D ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2015, 11:29:50 PM »

Fact: Finland was Jew free in 1945 & Soviets took 10% of your country, shit this is so embarrassing.

90% Finland  ::) :P ;D

Foil hat facts = pure bullshit, and sorry to say, everybody knows this. By those kind of lies you can prove only the already known fact, that you are mentally handicapped child. You must try harder, everybody here is laughing at you  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2015, 01:54:28 AM »
Foil hat facts = pure bullshit, and sorry to say, everybody knows this. By those kind of lies you can prove only the already known fact, that you are mentally handicapped child. You must try harder, everybody here is laughing at you  ;D

Without Germany little Finland would be part of Russia.

So, regarding to you Finish Prime Minister did not apologize in 2000 for WW2 screw ups  ::)

Suggestion, just Google :Finland in WW2 .....................& learn about laplands  historical facts.

Why do you get so short-fused MANTULA  ;D

8)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2015, 06:29:55 AM »
Without Germany little Finland would be part of Russia.

So, regarding to you Finish Prime Minister did not apologize in 2000 for WW2 screw ups  ::)

Suggestion, just Google :Finland in WW2 .....................& learn about laplands  historical facts.

Why do you get so short-fused MANTULA  ;D

8)

Why do you continue with that crap, which you don't know anything about except the foil hat crap you have read from the internet? That's quite lame and you know it. You try to make people to believe that you aren't little child, but you are able to write only childish crap like that? Who do you think you are fooling? You are too stupid to understand that I provoke you and your response proves every time that you are a child. I could carry on as long as I want, but I kind of feel pity for your parents who have to listen your screaming all night long  ;D

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2015, 06:56:42 AM »
Isn't it pretty obvious. Merkel looks just like him.  So either his sperm was saved and inseminated into Merkel's mom, or Hitler was actively reproducing in the 1950's.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2015, 07:44:22 AM »
thats my body ^^

seriously?

post the original photo then  :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2015, 11:38:11 AM »
Isn't it pretty obvious. Merkel looks just like him.  So either his sperm was saved and inseminated into Merkel's mom, or Hitler was actively reproducing in the 1950's.

;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2015, 02:00:02 PM »
Why do you continue with that crap, which you don't know anything about except the foil hat crap you have read from the internet? That's quite lame and you know it. You try to make people to believe that you aren't little child, but you are able to write only childish crap like that? Who do you think you are fooling? You are too stupid to understand that I provoke you and your response proves every time that you are a child. I could carry on as long as I want, but I kind of feel pity for your parents who have to listen your screaming all night long  ;D

History: Finnish Nazi battalion 'NORDOST'  ( 1400 volunteers) was attached to the 'NORDLAND' Waffen SS Regiment of the 5th SS Division "VIKING".
One of the most fanatical Nazi SS Division of WW2, commanded by Felix Stainer.
 :D :D :D

SS Division VIKING , 3 motorised infantry regiments:

- Germania : mostly ethnic Germans
- Westland: Dutch & Flemish volunteers
- Nordland: Danes, Norwegian, Finns & Swedes

Manpower strength:
- June 1941 : 19377
- Dec 1944 : 14800

So "NO" Finnish SS Nazis , yeah right  ::)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2015, 12:02:26 AM »

History: Finnish Nazi battalion 'NORDOST'  ( 1400 volunteers) was attached to the 'NORDLAND' Waffen SS Regiment of the 5th SS Division "VIKING".
One of the most fanatical Nazi SS Division of WW2, commanded by Felix Stainer.
 :D :D :D

SS Division VIKING , 3 motorised infantry regiments:

- Germania : mostly ethnic Germans
- Westland: Dutch & Flemish volunteers
- Nordland: Danes, Norwegian, Finns & Swedes

Manpower strength:
- June 1941 : 19377
- Dec 1944 : 14800

So "NO" Finnish SS Nazis , yeah right  ::)

So you continue mixing up things? We all know you love Nazis and wank of with the portrait of Adolph, but it seem that you don't know how stupid and childish it is. Nazism has born from stupidity, and it is a religion for imbeciles, and this is a fact. Your idol Adolph were mentally ill narc, who at the end, shot himself because he was too scared. All the documents about the war proves that any given ape would have being better leader, Adolph drove the Germany to the ruins. What comes to modern days Nazis like you, you are just a bunch of little brats living from your parents, just parasites of this world.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2015, 12:33:18 AM »
seriously?

post the original photo then  :D

Original was on my Jewbook a while ago but they must have removed the post. Heres from the same photo shoot, note the same abs,bike,R rune around my neck.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2015, 12:37:15 AM »
still alive and kickin

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2015, 01:47:17 AM »
So you continue mixing up things? We all know you love Nazis and wank of with the portrait of Adolph, but it seem that you don't know how stupid and childish it is. Nazism has born from stupidity, and it is a religion for imbeciles, and this is a fact. Your idol Adolph were mentally ill narc, who at the end, shot himself because he was too scared. All the documents about the war proves that any given ape would have being better leader, Adolph drove the Germany to the ruins. What comes to modern days Nazis like you, you are just a bunch of little brats living from your parents, just parasites of this world.

Who is ADOLPH  ::)  rain deer or ???

Tell me more about me  8)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2015, 08:28:16 PM »
Original was on my Jewbook a while ago but they must have removed the post. Heres from the same photo shoot, note the same abs,bike,R rune around my neck.

Jeeze! How old are you there and how much different poon were you
pulling on a weekly basis?

BTW, what's a Jew book?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2015, 01:10:46 AM »
Who is ADOLPH  ::)  rain deer or ???

Tell me more about me  8)

Did I misspelled your God's name? I am very very deeply fucking sorry about that mistake which I did on purpose, just to throw another bone to the dog, and you catch it on the fly. Do you have any idea how fucking ridiculous you are looking right now, dear child? What you try to prove? We all here know you are pre teen brat, that you have mental disorder and many kind of issues, and that as mentally ill brat, you are amazingly stupid one. What else you have to prove for us? We know your fantasies with Adolf, with dogs and cows, so what else there will be?  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2015, 01:20:12 AM »
Jeeze! How old are you there and how much different poon were you
pulling on a weekly basis?

BTW, what's a Jew book?

19, I had a Jewish wife.

Jewbook meaning facebook which is a Jewish creation.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2015, 02:13:51 AM »
Did I misspelled your God's name? I am very very deeply fucking sorry about that mistake which I did on purpose, just to throw another bone to the dog, and you catch it on the fly. Do you have any idea how fucking ridiculous you are looking right now, dear child? What you try to prove? We all here know you are pre teen brat, that you have mental disorder and many kind of issues, and that as mentally ill brat, you are amazingly stupid one. What else you have to prove for us? We know your fantasies with Adolf, with dogs and cows, so what else there will be?  ;D

Is that all  ??? , nothing about Finnish skateboarders  :P
Any good jump rump in Helsinki  :)
Do U like BMX -ing  ;D

2. Historical reality: In June 1942 Fuhrer visited his dear Finnish friends Baron Carl Gustav Emil Mannerheim (aka Marshal of Finland) & Risto Ryati (President of Finland)  :)

(Kilometers of film about meeting of those 3 fine gentleman's on YouTube)

There is nothing like WW2 camaraderie between the 3rd Reich &  Pro Nazi Finland . ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2015, 01:02:13 PM »
You must be from very nice family  :)

Let me guess , in 1945 uncle Aart emigrated to South Africa/Rhodesia  ;)
No, but as a kid I knew there was something about him...not a word from the whole family about the war. What did I know?
Ge did have a German sheperd dog named Hertha.....that should have given a clue.  8)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2015, 09:26:40 PM »
lol what where the odds for that

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2015, 05:41:02 PM »
No, but as a kid I knew there was something about him...not a word from the whole family about the war. What did I know?
Ge did have a German sheperd dog named Hertha.....that should have given a clue.  8)

Suggestion, start looking for his WW2 photos ,+ nice Luger could be somewhere  ;)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2015, 07:12:07 PM »
I've heard it said many Nazi's filled U boats with gold at the end of the war went to South America. Considering a Nazi submarine was found just of the coast of NJ it's not that hard to imagine one could make it to South America. How many South Americans have blue eyes and blonde hair?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2015, 11:05:35 PM »
I've heard it said many Nazi's filled U boats with gold at the end of the war went to South America. Considering a Nazi submarine was found just of the coast of NJ it's not that hard to imagine one could make it to South America. How many South Americans have blue eyes and blonde hair?

More than 1 my friend, for example U-530 a long range Type IX-C submarine, had the 'legs' to reach Argentine. U-530 arrived in Mar de Plate 2 months AFTER the German surrender.
U-977 , the type VII-C departed from their base in Norway with only 3/4 of fuel load (6500 miles to Argentina) & arrived 3 months later (in August ' 45)
The last Kreigsmarine boat arrived in Rio de la Plata in July 1947.
In Feb 2015 I'll visiting Gaucho land with several American buddies  ;)

Regarding 'blue eyes' : over 50 000 Germans & 34 000 Croats immigrated to Perons Argentina after the end of WW2 , + many other West Europeans.