Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info
chaos and pain
(1/3) > >>
benchmstr:
OK...im gonna preface this by seeing that i do not recommend this supplement at all....it is very strong..way overdosed...and i love it!

cannibal ferox from chaos and pain

i had a friend recently give me a container of this...i would have never purchased it due to the insanely childish marketing...i have ordered several more containers and a few other products from them since my initial usage

so i take a full scoop and i am focused and insanely calm all day...this stuff is like a magic study buddy for me...i wish i had this stuff in college....

again, i honestly think this stuff is dangerous and cant in good conciousness recommend it...but if you are in the market for a pre-workout and nothing else works for you...its another option.

bench
ritch:
just checked out the formula. It's ok.
Could easily make better with your own ingredients.
TuHolmes:
Disappointed it's not our G&O mod chaos in a thong.

Still, thanks for the information.

NaturalWonder83:
Where did u buy it
--- Quote from: benchmstr on August 13, 2015, 07:26:32 PM ---OK...im gonna preface this by seeing that i do not recommend this supplement at all....it is very strong..way overdosed...and i love it!

cannibal ferox from chaos and pain

i had a friend recently give me a container of this...i would have never purchased it due to the insanely childish marketing...i have ordered several more containers and a few other products from them since my initial usage

so i take a full scoop and i am focused and insanely calm all day...this stuff is like a magic study buddy for me...i wish i had this stuff in college....

again, i honestly think this stuff is dangerous and cant in good conciousness recommend it...but if you are in the market for a pre-workout and nothing else works for you...its another option.

bench

--- End quote ---
benchmstr:

--- Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on August 14, 2015, 04:55:53 PM ---Where did u buy it

--- End quote ---
some random company on amazon

bench
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version