Author Topic: Little Note About Pellius  (Read 8036 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Little Note About Pellius
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2016, 06:44:36 AM »
I really don't think i need to comment because it's kinda sorta well know that Pellius is a awesome human being and as genuine as the day is long

Pellius will give you the shirt off his back and has lived a legit awesome life

Well, in Hawaii we don't really wear shirts. But for you, I'll give you my pants.

BTW, there are several organizations that go by PACT. This is the one I volunteered for. http://pactla.org/index.htm

My "beat" was the Mar Vista Gardens Housing Project. There was a war between the Mexican and Black gangs. I believe it was the Blacks trying to take over the territory. The Mexicans won this one. In this area the main focus was to keep kids from around 10-14 yrs, prime recruitment years, out of gangs.

It was quite an experience and, along with living in Inglewood, I got some valuable insight into the world of inner city life. You'd be surprise at how cold and ruthless these teens can be once they get into the gang banging life style.

"Wat set u from, G?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2016, 06:48:45 AM »
BTW, just out of nowhere I was asking about Josh. I don't think he's a lost cause. I use to, but not anymore. Deep down he has a good heart.

He should follow it.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2016, 07:48:13 AM »
Pellius seems a good guy.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2016, 08:40:30 AM »
Can't understand the Pedomania circus - Pellius seems too be a pretty thoughtful fella and most likely averse to unnecessary harmful actions towards others.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2016, 08:43:10 AM »
Can't understand the Pedomania circus - Pellius seems too be a pretty thoughtful fella and most likely averse to unnecessary harmful actions towards others.

Kudos to Pellius for his volunteer work. Everyone here knows he's not a bad guy. Absolutely everyone. It's just that the current moderator lineup prefer the melodrama and bullying.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2016, 09:36:59 AM »
Kudos to Pellius for his volunteer work. Everyone here knows he's not a bad guy. Absolutely everyone. It's just that the current moderator lineup prefer the melodrama and bullying.
Butthurt gimmick. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2016, 09:43:00 AM »
Well, in Hawaii we don't really wear shirts. But for you, I'll give you my pants.

BTW, there are several organizations that go by PACT. This is the one I volunteered for. http://pactla.org/index.htm

My "beat" was the Mar Vista Gardens Housing Project. There was a war between the Mexican and Black gangs. I believe it was the Blacks trying to take over the territory. The Mexicans won this one. In this area the main focus was to keep kids from around 10-14 yrs, prime recruitment years, out of gangs.

It was quite an experience and, along with living in Inglewood, I got some valuable insight into the world of inner city life. You'd be surprise at how cold and ruthless these teens can be once they get into the gang banging life style.

"Wat set u from, G?

You should have locked them in a basement with you to "school " them the right way. :P

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2018, 04:28:38 AM »
Works with troubled children, and makes posts like this.  DISTURBING to say the least.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2018, 04:39:50 AM »
Works with troubled children, and makes posts like this.  DISTURBING to say the least.

HaHaHa! I'm as deep in your head as your rapist was as deep in your ass and throat. Going through the post history on GetBig and digging up a three year old thread about me working in a program to help under privileged kids in a gang infested housing project. A neighborhood you would be too scared to step foot in.

Never were any of us alone with the children. Most people would just look at it was an example of someone that tries to do some good in the world and make a difference in people's lives. But not you, you find it "DISTURBING" that someone would help under privileged kids. Why? Because the first thing, always the vry first thing, that comes to your mind is adults having sex with children.

Sad.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2018, 04:41:29 AM »
HaHaHa! I'm as deep in your head as your rapist was as deep in your ass and throat. Going through the post history on GetBig and digging up a three year old thread about me working in a program to help under privileged kids in a gang infested housing project. A neighborhood you would be too scared to step foot in.

Never were any of us alone with the children. Most people would just look at it was an example of someone that tries to do some good in the world and make a difference in people's lives. But not you, you find it "DISTURBING" that someone would help under privileged kids. Why? Because the first thing, always the vry first thing, that comes to your mind is adults having sex with children.

Sad.

ok buddy, we believe you

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2018, 05:06:32 AM »
ok buddy, we believe you

Why wouldn't they? It's obvious from your post history.

hahaha  but what if ur hunky 13 year old boy is gay and wants some gay man ass

it's a great experience for him to look back on later in life
[/quote

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2018, 05:08:44 AM »
Why are you resorting to placing my posts out of context  i.e. lying?

You must be guilty.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2018, 05:10:08 AM »
Pellius, care to relive that post you made about being a security guard at a complex while one of your co-workers had sex with a child who lived in that complex, and you knew about it, and did nothing...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2018, 05:27:32 AM »
Pellius, care to relive that post you made about being a security guard at a complex while one of your co-workers had sex with a child who lived in that complex, and you knew about it, and did nothing...

Nothing to relive. Someone told me that someone he knew was having sex with a teenager.
I witness nothing. I was involved in nothing.

Now, care to relive this post that you made?

Imagine you came home and found your gay tween with this guys cock lodged in his ass while he did a reach around and jerked of his hard cock

i bet the kid would remember it forever

would you high five your tween son later on?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2018, 05:34:10 AM »
Like I said, you keep reposting things out of context. And you know this.

I made those posts trying to shame the guys who were supporting adults having sex with boys.

But... you... know... this....

So you are a liar, and that is to cover up the truth about yourself, isn't it pedolust.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2018, 05:35:27 AM »
Nothing to relive. Someone told me that someone he knew was having sex with a teenager.
I witness nothing. I was involved in nothing.

A teen ager.  13 teen?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2018, 03:41:48 PM »
So Pellius enjoys 13 yos. Big womp womp.

Q