Author Topic: Ronnie`s best size & condition  (Read 7158 times)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie`s best size & condition
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2015, 07:47:07 PM »
Seeing him at his best just surprises me everytime and understand yet again, why during that time, I wanted to be HUGE!!!

But seeing him now, makes me realize, hmmm, maybe I did the smart thing to be "average" but be able to look this way and hold it a long time...

You never getting that size had absolutely nothing to do with any choice you made man.. Not hating on you. Either you got the genes or you don't. If you did you would have done it

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2015, 01:26:47 AM »
I'm guessing this was mid/late 90s but this is my favorite.  Had some mass but still a tight waist and great conditioning.

"had some mass" ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2015, 02:28:10 AM »
98 by a countrymile. Never even came close to that again.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2015, 04:03:47 PM »
Seeing him at his best just surprises me everytime and understand yet again, why during that time, I wanted to be HUGE!!!

But seeing him now, makes me realize, hmmm, maybe I did the smart thing to be "average" but be able to look this way and hold it a long time...

Yes. I agree 100%.

I could have totally been a mogul billionaire but I chose the middle class lifestyle because the thought of such a long list of itemized tax documents makes me realize I chose the "smart thing".

Rich, didn't you state in earlier conversation you will be alone forever? Was that you?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2015, 12:10:19 PM »
Count on the mighty ND to produce solid before-and-after pics :)  (Btw, there's no sarcasm intended in what I just said.  I'm being as straight-up honest as I can be.)

I can't speak to Olympia-winning condition, but I reckon I liked Ronnie best about the time he started winning shows in 1995.  He was huge by any reasonable standard, ripped and still had a long life ahead of him -- an especially healthy one, which he probably could've marketed on his freakish biceps peaks alone.

I can almost picture the Ronster alongside these infomercial 'tards ... only I fear for the mighty Ronster, even in those shitty circumstances :(

At that point in his career in the mid-90's when he started winning shows, he only weighed 230-235 pounds believe it or not.