Author Topic: switching from tren ace to npp  (Read 12871 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: switching from tren ace to npp
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2015, 04:07:47 PM »
Simple bro

Get on tren

In two weeks youl think you such a god

Youl have no time for girls as she's "not on your level"

Then..../let the tren trqnsformation over body and mind begin

That feel when u walk into anywhere and know your the best

That feel when you body looks like a well groomed bull

That feel when u have to et off tren and you cry coz your body just doesn't look
Like a 3D sculpture anymore

Seriously bro though, just try 400-500mg of it
Low sides high effect.

4-500mg? would do way less to start, lol!
Guys I know on tren have a dark cloud around them man, they seldomly seem happy and some I just can't stand being around. I don't wanna become like that.

Having said that, I'm trying to talk myself into it, but for now, the pin has one of my 3 weekly shots with 1cc test enanthate and 2 cc masteron prop.

But tren could keep me lean as I said "the hell with it" with my diet as my face got too thin and hate how I look that way. Would rather be higher bf levels than be some skinny faced turd. Now I'm a non skinny faced turd. Not so bad! When your face gets too lean, you appear so weak and not very sexy for the opposite sex...
?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2015, 04:58:22 PM »
4-500mg? would do way less to start, lol!
Guys I know on tren have a dark cloud around them man, they seldomly seem happy and some I just can't stand being around. I don't wanna become like that.

Having said that, I'm trying to talk myself into it, but for now, the pin has one of my 3 weekly shots with 1cc test enanthate and 2 cc masteron prop.

But tren could keep me lean as I said "the hell with it" with my diet as my face got too thin and hate how I look that way. Would rather be higher bf levels than be some skinny faced turd. Now I'm a non skinny faced turd. Not so bad! When your face gets too lean, you appear so weak and not very sexy for the opposite sex...

skinny face is good. but your body must be big. Big body, lean face, that gives the superman look.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2015, 05:02:32 PM »
skinny face is good. but your body must be big. Big body, lean face, that gives the superman look.

Here's the thing. My face never gets bloated, just too much AI makes it too thin, not joking. I'm 220 lean, so not small...

don't know why you guys like the skinny face syndrom so much. I wanna punch fuckers in the face with them skinny ass rat faces, lol...
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2015, 06:02:44 PM »
I don't like the skinny face look

But neither the bloated face

My face looks best around 12% bf

At under 10 u start to look like a radiation victim lol.

Test - tren - drol - boooooooom ultimate body

But yeah I get you, il be honest when I first started tren
I was a paranoid wreck, I almost went to my mrs ex bf home town with my mate
To beat the fuck out of him, for literally nothing hahaha

I find with tren it multiplys everything

If ur feeling jelouse u get more jelous
Paranoid Fuking more paranoid
Happy - very happy

Like now in in a good place n I'm so fukin cheery - it's sickening haha

That's just me though.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2015, 06:03:50 PM »
Oh and doing drugs on tren can seriously fuck your mental health up for the next day haba

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2015, 10:09:40 PM »
Oh and doing drugs on tren can seriously fuck your mental health up for the next day haba

what about weed?
I smoke about 3 a day and that is way less than before.

?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2015, 11:57:51 PM »
what about weed?
I smoke about 3 a day and that is way less than before.

anytime i smoked weed on tren something shitty happened and i thought my life was worthless and i wanted to die
paranoid as fuck
not a good combination at all imo
if you smoke and youre on tren then make sure your life is in order lol

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2015, 01:51:09 AM »
anytime i smoked weed on tren something shitty happened and i thought my life was worthless and i wanted to die
paranoid as fuck
not a good combination at all imo
if you smoke and youre on tren then make sure your life is in order lol

Yeah exactly,  I'm not a big weed smoker though but when I do on tren
I always feel like I'm about to diehaha

I'm an ex coke head so I'm talking mainly about that

Tren + coke is a recipie for jail time lol.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2015, 02:27:36 AM »
Weed n tren is how I sleep on it so eas, no problems sleeping if I had that side effect i wouldnt mess with it ever. Got to have my sleep

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2015, 02:59:58 AM »
I think I'm just more paranoid of a person than you

Like jizmo said if you got your shit in order

N your generally pretty chill, ul probably just be more chill

I'm not though haha, can be paranoid, aggressive, moody.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2015, 05:38:47 AM »
Idk if inwould b described as chilled out kind of person... Been called bi polar psycho and crazy mean asshole the green tones all that on me down although extremely paranoid Im silent when out of it usually

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2015, 06:09:17 AM »
Hahahaha

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2015, 07:56:52 AM »
Too many little things annoy me. I was training last night and thinking "If I were on tren now, would I keep my cool?"... The lack of etiquette by the majority of people in the gym, grocery store I think would have me lose my shit if I were on tren. Slow drivers, especially and these fuckers who gotta pay with the exact change, then put all the change on the counter so the cashier has to re count the stash, oh fuck that drives me nuts....

I even told a chick not long ago who took a parking space I wanted at costco how i was waiting for that spot and she just came out of nowhere and took it before I was gonna go. She began her reply and I just blurted out "That's nice, keep enjoy being a bitch". Not joking here, I need to stay calm, lol...

If I do this would be 50mg, 3 times a week to see. But the thing is I don't need it for my goal as I can easily get lean without it. But I understand the "look" it can give you is to be considered but I never take my shirt off anyway's...

Think if I had an event like a pool party, I'd do a short run of it to show up and make an impression. But then again, nobody cares about jacked dudes no more, lol, so it's all for yourself in the end...

?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2015, 08:23:47 AM »
Be careful about talking about pool parties that shit is frowned upon around here. Lol if u go on tren just up your marijuana usage to allday long and as soon as u wake up

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2015, 08:36:31 AM »
Yeah feel you bro

I also get that like that I hate everyone in the gym when in there
Haha

Most people are Into the the 180lbs lean guy not too lean

But we don't do this for fucking chicks anyway

But when u rock into a place at 220-230 veiny as hell
Guarantee people take noticed but who cares about that
I do hahaha

Yeah I guess it's goal orientated, if your looking good on what you got

I'm lucky because I feel like my body handles tren very very well

Better than other stuff and I now don't have to run it as high

I see little different on 700mg in comparison with a gram

I actually look better on less test aswell

700mg rather than 3G

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2015, 08:38:53 AM »
Be careful about talking about pool parties that shit is frowned upon around here. Lol if u go on tren just up your marijuana usage to allday long and as soon as u wake up

Was thinking of that bloated turd who filmed himself while typing that, lol... I just free'd myself from needing to smoke 3 times in the middle of the night waking out of bed. That's as bad as it gets.... And pretty much smoking all day. I'm lucky to have met a woman who is cool with me needing to smoke every day, but having to smoke that much is asking a lot from your partner...

3 joints a day is new to me and really would like to remain at this level.

I've never really had to smoke when I wake up and is not something I wanna have to live as you no longer appreciate the weed!
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2015, 08:51:46 AM »
good point. lol yea I was at another pool party and was the only person who had any muscles at all when I took my shirt off I felt like everybody was staring at me and shit I'm probly not going to go to anymore parties at all ever I hate being around people.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2015, 08:55:24 AM »
good point. lol yea I was at another pool party and was the only person who had any muscles at all when I took my shirt off I felt like everybody was staring at me and shit I'm probly not going to go to anymore parties at all ever I hate being around people.

FuckiN' weird how guys like us were the ELITE early 2k. Top of the fuckIN' food chain... When I went to after hours, if you wereN't jacked, you could not stand around us as nobody would talk to you. If you were "normal" and in my circle, it was because you either had good drugs to feed us, lots of money or some sort of pussy magnet despite not being huge and ripped.

What. The. Fuck. Happened???
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2015, 09:12:10 AM »
To answer my own question... Here's what happened:
The Nerd/geek trend took over.

Guys who would have never seen a real life vagina before because they were such losers became "fashionable" Making yourself look like a total dork because the "alpha look"  Pfff, bitch please!!!

I once saw a guy dressed exactly like the "where's Waldo" guy in the plateau area of MTL, walking around with a hat and propellar on his head to boot. Guys like that would have gotten beaten the fuck up so bad in my day and makes me have to once again drop the following line:

School bullies served a purpose. It kept these mother fuckers in check/scared to "express" them gay selves. Since then, look at all the weird shit that's accpeted now???

Not even sure why it bugs me so much sometimes, but just can't help it. I'm getting old and I guess having the younger generation annoy you is part of the game when you age.

Rant/Meldown over.
For now, I guess...
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2015, 09:25:55 AM »
#dadbods

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2015, 09:50:39 AM »
Mate my Fuking generation annoys the Fuk out of me

Trust me though in inbiza the stacked guys still rule the roost

And in Manchester where I live stacked guys are still too of the food chain

It doesn't matter about fashion at the end of the day women are naturally attracted
To athletic muscular guys as it's in there DNA from the hunting days
No matter what they say.

If ur a skinny need homo then u only attract other nerd emotional unstable chicks

My personality is wierd - I hate people

But if I'm out I'm very sociable and can be life of party of I'm on enought cocaine haha

Guess u call me the introverted extrovert - look it up it exists ha

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2015, 09:55:05 AM »
Mate my Fuking generation annoys the Fuk out of me

Trust me though in inbiza the stacked guys still rule the roost

And in Manchester where I live stacked guys are still too of the food chain

It doesn't matter about fashion at the end of the day women are naturally attracted
To athletic muscular guys as it's in there DNA from the hunting days
No matter what they say.

If ur a skinny need homo then u only attract other nerd emotional unstable chicks

My personality is wierd - I hate people

But if I'm out I'm very sociable and can be life of party of I'm on enought cocaine haha

Guess u call me the introverted extrovert - look it up it exists ha

Damn, we are similar, lol!!!

I had to leave the party world though. The speed is just meth pills and no longer gives me the euphoria I got from real amphetamine. I was a huge coke addict at one point, snorting over $100 of coke per day.  I'm too scared to touch the stuff again, but loved that shit....

The twinks have taken over here man, but I'm not gonna change...

Ibiza would ruin me I think, lol!
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2015, 09:58:17 AM »
Sounds like we r all the same I used to do blow a lot but my friend stabbed a dude in the chest killed him i got out of that scene. I hate people as well but am liked if I'm in a good mood. Most of the time my attitude is fuck you

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2015, 10:18:29 AM »
Sounds like we r all the same I used to do blow a lot but my friend stabbed a dude in the chest killed him i got out of that scene. I hate people as well but am liked if I'm in a good mood. Most of the time my attitude is fuck you

haha, that is why I stay low key, at home mostly, get my "bullshit reserves" ready for when I gotta go in public, lol... But funny how I hate people as well when I'm so easily liked when feeling good. But just one nights bad sleep or whatnot, fuck I get irritated easily...

Then I actually look for things that may piss me off like guys putting the 20's in the 25 spot and so on. Almost like I wanna be that way but hate it when I'm like that, weird...

So that's why I GOTTA smoke or by the end of the day I'd be so wound up, I wouldn't sleep for shit and even then, it's not the best sleep...

So yeah, do I need tren?
Uhhhhh....

You tell me, lol!
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2015, 10:23:46 AM »
I am exact same tren doesn't change that. U just have to remember you r on tren if u start to get pissed off like I said man this mazfit dude runs like a gram it's not that bad people on the Internet are mostly pussies and just make shit blown out of proportion first time I did it I started at 50mgs eod wound up trying 150 mgs for a few days ah it made me look good it's just that I know it's not the healthiest and I just feel
Irritated mostly. It's worth it unless I  unknowingly have cancer lol if so fuck it what's meant to b will happen then