Author Topic: TRUMP SAYS ALL ILLEGALS AND THEIR CHILDREN MUST GO...I think he's right!  (Read 5297 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: TRUMP SAYS ALL ILLEGALS AND THEIR CHILDREN MUST GO...I think he's right!
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2015, 02:11:35 PM »
the cost of that would be nothing compared to the cost they have already accumulated, and will continue to accumulate indefinitely until it is stopped.

ok, I'm open to your point of view

can you give me some actual #'s

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2015, 03:53:42 PM »

Hannity admitted many illegals pay taxes but obviously cannot collect.
But Hannity claims they cost more than they give.  I heard that today on his show.

I'd love to see the numbers too.

Ballsy for trump to take this approach.  What is the cost of removing 20 million people, out of 305 million?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2015, 06:29:36 PM »
Build the wall, curb immigration back to the 1924 or earlier standard. Let the ones that are here stay, pay taxes, and be put on a pathway to citizenship which includes assimilation into the American way of life. It's not their fault they lost the lottery of birth, and weren't born in America. That said, once here they need to integrate or face deportation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2015, 07:39:24 PM »
Let the ones that are here stay

Three weeks ago, trump said that too - they could stay.

Two days ago, he said they gotta go.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2015, 08:10:56 PM »
Three weeks ago, trump said that too - they could stay.

Two days ago, he said they gotta go.

How do you feel about my view, in the above post?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2015, 08:21:53 PM »
Build the wall, curb immigration back to the 1924 or earlier standard. Let the ones that are here stay, pay taxes, and be put on a pathway to citizenship which includes assimilation into the American way of life. It's not their fault they lost the lottery of birth, and weren't born in America. That said, once here they need to integrate or face deportation.

I don't like the wall idea.

Walls keep people in just as much as those out.

I am ok with the 1924 standard, but that also means that it is easier for those people to become citizens.

Remember, back then, you said a pledge, you signed a book, you were a citizen... boom.

I agree... integrate. Become a member of what the society of this country is, and how we function. Otherwise, don't bother.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2015, 08:28:33 AM »
I don't like the wall idea.

Walls keep people in just as much as those out.

I am ok with the 1924 standard, but that also means that it is easier for those people to become citizens.

Remember, back then, you said a pledge, you signed a book, you were a citizen... boom.

I agree... integrate. Become a member of what the society of this country is, and how we function. Otherwise, don't bother.

you don't like the idea of a 700 mile fence that Trump says he will get Mexico to pay for?

What could possibly go wrong?

After it's built then all we have to do is secure it 24/7 and I'm sure Mexico will pay for that too

heck, maybe we can get Mexicans to actually build it and while they are doing that they'll probably build 7000 tunnels

Here's part of the genius plan

If Mexico refuses to pay for the wall, a Trump administration would begin charging additional fees to Mexicans who come into the U.S. on visas or with border crossing cars — particularly for visas to “Mexican CEOs and diplomats,” which Trump would cancel “if necessary.” Trump’s plan also calls for possible tariffs and foreign aid cuts and would seize “all remittance payments derived from illegal wages.”

Here's another pearl of wisdom from the beautiful mind of The Donald

He also calls for suspending the issuance of any new green cards, writing, “there will be a pause where employers will have to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed immigrant and native workers.”

http://ktla.com/2015/08/16/donald-trump-outlines-immigration-policy-explains-how-he-would-make-mexico-to-pay-for-border-wall/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2015, 08:44:42 AM »
Trump's plan is more asinine and impossible by the minute.  And repubs are getting more supporting, by the minute.  It's hilarios and tragic at the same time, to realize how emotionally attached and logically fcked, the base of the repub party really is.

They thought palin knew more about energy than anyone in the USA, including all dem scientists.
They though Romney was likable and electable. 

Now, they think Trump's 3rd grade level of speaking, use of populist terms like "greatness" and "reagan" and "stupid everyone else" is the best way to manage a super power.

PLUS, the dude's a fcking democrat!  Why is taht being overlooked?  lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2015, 08:58:32 AM »
Trump's plan is more asinine and impossible by the minute.  And repubs are getting more supporting, by the minute.  It's hilarios and tragic at the same time, to realize how emotionally attached and logically fcked, the base of the repub party really is.

They thought palin knew more about energy than anyone in the USA, including all dem scientists.
They though Romney was likable and electable. 

Now, they think Trump's 3rd grade level of speaking, use of populist terms like "greatness" and "reagan" and "stupid everyone else" is the best way to manage a super power.

PLUS, the dude's a fcking democrat!  Why is taht being overlooked?  lol

certainly seems to be the most effective way to communicate with the average Republican

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2015, 09:23:23 AM »
certainly seems to be the most effective way to communicate with the average Republican

Agreed.....I was seeing a woman two years ago....white, early 50's.....Republican........ She absolutely thought that Obama was a Muslim and believed all the lies about him...after I explained that he wasn't and also corrected all the other lies about him she looked absolutely mind-fucked....like I had destroyed her whole world......then I fucked her for real and destroyed her body :D :D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2015, 11:19:48 AM »
Trump is an obnoxious rich bigoted misogynistic  10 year old in an old mans body. That he is leading the Republican polls says a lot about the republican party and ain't none of it good.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2015, 01:04:23 PM »
Agreed.....I was seeing a woman two years ago....white, early 50's.....Republican........ She absolutely thought that Obama was a Muslim and believed all the lies about him...after I explained that he wasn't and also corrected all the other lies about him she looked absolutely mind-fucked....like I had destroyed her whole world......then I fucked her for real and destroyed her body :D :D

and these days - she is 100% supporting Twump, I'm sure. 

and she has no idea he was a lifetime democrat.  And she thinks "we need to be great" and setting up camps to export 6% of our population is cool.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2015, 02:37:28 PM »
and these days - she is 100% supporting Twump, I'm sure. 

and she has no idea he was a lifetime democrat.  And she thinks "we need to be great" and setting up camps to export 6% of our population is cool.

Possibly!...she was one of those types that she believed ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING that Rush Limbaugh says!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2015, 04:06:24 PM »
Possibly!...she was one of those types that she believed ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING that Rush Limbaugh says!

it was funny when Rush used the "retard" word, but Rahm needed fired for it.  That's right.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2015, 06:56:29 AM »

a one-time deportation of illegal immigrants

vs

GENERATION of supporting MILLIONS of people with Americans' tax money who should not even be here, indefinitely on into the future

its pretty obvious. sorry I don't have the exact numbers  ::)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2015, 06:59:13 AM »
TEAM TRUMP!!!

taking out tha trash...
?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2015, 08:37:55 AM »
a one-time deportation of illegal immigrants

vs

GENERATION of supporting MILLIONS of people with Americans' tax money who should not even be here, indefinitely on into the future

its pretty obvious. sorry I don't have the exact numbers  ::)

I wonder if the numbers were ran, what exactly it costs us to support them vs supporting our fine American welfare vacuums who for generations have played the system. I've had interactions with both groups due to my occupation and for the most part, I have a LOT more respect for the former vs the latter. If I got to pick who I would want my tax money going to it would be the immigrants. Most actually work and are trying to better their lives. The others.. not so much 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2015, 08:40:16 AM »
Just trying to imagine the messy mess it's gonna be if Trump wins and puts the plan into effect. Gonna have people running, screaming and a state of panick.

Would make a great movie and give some good lead parts to minority's also, win/win! (they in the end, they still lose...)
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2015, 08:41:25 AM »
Just trying to imagine the messy mess it's gonna be if Trump wins and puts the plan into effect. Gonna have people running, screaming and a state of panick.

Would make a great movie and give some good lead parts to minority's also, win/win! (they in the end, they still lose...)

Some men just want to watch the world burn.  Many of us getbiggers have some of that.  FEMA camps set up to local and export 6 to 8% of the US population.  It's fascinating.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2015, 08:41:39 AM »
I wonder if the numbers were ran, what exactly it costs us to support them vs supporting our fine American welfare vacuums who for generations have played the system. I've had interactions with both groups due to my occupation and for the most part, I have a LOT more respect for the former vs the latter. If I got to pick who I would want my tax money going to it would be the immigrants. Most actually work and are trying to better their lives. The others.. not so much 

::)..........and just what type of wonderful occupation are you engaged in???

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2015, 11:05:43 AM »

I must agree. Immigrants are not the "problem".

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2015, 12:25:34 PM »
::)..........and just what type of wonderful occupation are you engaged in???

po po

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2015, 01:54:44 PM »

LMAO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2018, 11:53:23 AM »
Bump 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2018, 02:14:57 PM »
PIP TuHolmes.