Author Topic: Jarde Fogle 'Subway' Spokesperson did do it and expected to plead guilty  (Read 10677 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jarde Fogle 'Subway' Spokesperson did do it and expected to plead guilty
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2015, 03:21:12 PM »
I don't get it.
as president bush could have pardoned his good friend jared the subway guy... the cockmeat sandwich is a harold and kummar ref. harold and kummar was a popular movie in the not to decent past.in the second one there is a bush impersonaror and guatelmo bay serves cockmeat sandwiches
F

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2015, 03:26:59 PM »
as president bush could have pardoned his good friend jared the subway guy... the cockmeat sandwich is a harold and kummar ref. harold and kummar was a popular movie in the not to decent past.in the second one there is a bush impersonaror and guatelmo bay serves cockmeat sandwiches
Is Guatelmo bay in the vicinity of Guantanamo bay by any chance?

Impersonaror of Peace (in the not to decent past)

I think you mean recent not decent, too not to and impersonator not impersonaror, "Kummar".

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2015, 03:28:09 PM »

Ah, clarity!

Thanks bro!  :D :)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I just started the doc series about him.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
I just started the doc series about him.

It's really good but sickening as anything I've watched.  No way should he ever see the light of day in my opinion.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
It's really good but sickening as anything I've watched.  No way should he ever see the light of day in my opinion.
what is it streaming on Netflix?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

It was on one of my cable channels.  I think Real ID is the name of the channel. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Discovery+.

I tried to buy it, but it was giving me an error. I bought a month through Amazon Prime. You can add it to the main package. I'm watching episode two now.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Is he still in prison?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
I watched the first three episodes yesterday.

It's pretty bad. Jared got away with it for a long time. The FBI knew about it for a long time, and didn't seem to do very much to act on it.

I had Subway yesterday before reading this thread bump, lol.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Yes sir.
He probably will be out soon.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
He probably will be out soon.

I certainly hope not.

I'm not sure how pedophilia is treated in most American states, but I hope he serves most of the 15 years he was sentenced. Anything leas than 11 or 12 would bother me. I understand that you can get a little time off for good behaviour, but what Jared did was monstrous.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I certainly hope not.

I'm not sure how pedophilia is treated in most American states, but I hope he serves most of the 15 years he was sentenced. Anything leas than 11 or 12 would bother me. I understand that you can get a little time off for good behaviour, but what Jared did was monstrous.

What exactly did he do?
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
What exactly did he do?

Jared Fogle?

Raped 14 children, as far as I know.

pamith

• Getbig V
Jared Fogle?

Brutal if true

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Jared Fogle?

that’s it?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I certainly hope not.

He only got 15 years for that?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
He only got 15 years for that?

Yes.

Pathetic sentence, in light of his crimes. And that's just what was proven. There could be more child victims we don't know about.

I will post some good videos on it later today. They are worth watching.

I have followed this case pretty closely. The new Discovery+ docuseries is good, and there are many other good videos on the subject.

On a lighter note - the story of Subway founder Fred Deluca is very impressive:

He died of leukemia 69 days after the story of Jared being charged with child sex crimes was made public. That's a sad way to spend the last 10 weeks of your life.