Author Topic: Lacour-narural or not?  (Read 35981 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Lacour-narural or not?
« on: March 02, 2006, 02:34:35 PM »
I've been dying to ask this question, on this board:

Do you think Skip Lacour is natural or not?

I say yes.  the reason being is he's pretty much paid to be what he is.  Meaning it's his job to train and eat and take the right supplements.  He also has the entire AST team behind him.  I've read his and Willets training journals and it seems like they are always being evaluated by the guys there, getting thier supplements, training and diet tweaked.  The guys doing the evaluations are PHD's so they are getting the best advice possible.  Now i don't think this is what the average natural guy can hope to achieve unless you have no job and are rich enough to have the support staff this guy has.  hell, I wish AST would hire me, I'd love to see what I could achieve with that type of support team behind me.
nasser=piece of shit

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Lacour-narural or not?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 03:10:49 PM »
I've been dying to ask this question, on this board:
Do you think Skip Lacour is natural or not?
I say yes.  the reason being is he's pretty much paid to be what he is.  Meaning it's his job to train and eat and take the right supplements.  He also has the entire AST team behind him.  I've read his and Willets training journals and it seems like they are always being evaluated by the guys there, getting thier supplements, training and diet tweaked.  The guys doing the evaluations are PHD's so they are getting the best advice possible.  Now i don't think this is what the average natural guy can hope to achieve unless you have no job and are rich enough to have the support staff this guy has.  hell, I wish AST would hire me, I'd love to see what I could achieve with that type of support team behind me.

I believe Lacours natural. I also believe his posative attitude is a greater asset than any of those PHD's.

PS: Lacour may work as a bodybuilder but have you seen all the stuff he's written. He's not one of these guys who sleeps all day long and only gets outta bed to train he earns his money. Anybody working from home is in a comparable situation to Skip.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 07:24:40 PM »
Yes, he's like 240 or Bust.
"Shut the F up and train"

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 08:11:13 PM »
I believe Lacours natural. I also believe his posative attitude is a greater asset than any of those PHD's.
PS: Lacour may work as a bodybuilder but have you seen all the stuff he's written. He's not one of these guys who sleeps all day long and only gets outta bed to train he earns his money. Anybody working from home is in a comparable situation to Skip.

I've read some of his stuff, I like his attitude and I love that he has listened to some motivational speakers like Zig Zigler and Anthony Robbins-I think that's his name. 

I think the PHD's and people he works with at AST are kinda an x-factor, they obviously know thier shit and Skip and Willet have improved alot since hooking up with them...
nasser=piece of shit

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 09:44:11 AM »
I've read some of his stuff, I like his attitude and I love that he has listened to some motivational speakers like Zig Zigler and Anthony Robbins-I think that's his name. 
I think the PHD's and people he works with at AST are kinda an x-factor, they obviously know thier shit and Skip and Willet have improved alot since hooking up with them...

I thought Skip had got worse. Whos Zig Ziggler?

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 04:21:38 PM »
lacour and willet both natural????

yeah sure fucking tards...

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 03:23:30 AM »
not again :'(

i say it for the last time.

Both are drug users

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 03:23:34 PM »
not again :'(
i say it for the last time.
Both are drug users
Your posts are becoming exceedingly gay! Is there any bodybuilder alive you are prepared to conceed is natural (other than yourself of course).

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 03:44:25 PM »
Your posts are becoming exceedingly gay! You can see straight off that these guys have better genetics for upper arm developement than most if not all of the pro's. Why else would they be so much smaller?
fucking tard, they only take smaller dosages, like most models posing for muscle mags...

only a moron like you can think they are natural fucking homo. But they take steroids, just smaller amounts, that's all.

hope this will enlight you moron.

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 04:16:47 PM »
fucking tard, they only take smaller dosages, like most models posing for muscle mags...
only a moron like you can think they are natural fucking homo. But they take steroids, just smaller amounts, that's all.
hope this will enlight you moron.

You believe that if you have to. But it won't change anybody elses opinion and it will only cripple your mindset... Lets just agree to disagree, you believe what you "rationalise" (in absence of any relevant facts), I'll believe whatever gives me a psychological edge... We'll see which one of us reaches his goals first.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 03:02:55 AM »
It's very easy to say that someone is not natural just because they look really impressive and a lot better than  many jealous haters who would die to have a physique like La Cour or Willett.These guys have fantastic genetics and have been training for many years with a great work ethic.I really hope that they are natural as it just shows what can be achieved without resorting to drugs and gives us less genetically gifted bodybuilders something to aim for.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 04:03:11 PM »
It's not so hard to believe that Skip LaCour or Jeff Willet are natural, they both compete around 200 lbs. Skip, the larger of the two was 205 lbs at 5'10'' at his last contest... hardly mass monster territory.

200 lbs is achieveable for a natural, I'm natural and 220 lbs... granted, only about 180 of that is muscle, but remember I'm only 5'5''. That's only about 30 lbs of muscle away from David Henry/Lee Priest/Lee Labrada territory. Lacour and Willet are similarly about 40 lbs away from being roid-monkey big.

The Luke

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 03:49:41 AM »
Skip LaCour has competed as heavy as 230 pounds, during his Team Universe days in the mid-90's. That would have made him a super-heavyweight by today's NPC standards.

However, LaCour has stated that he will no longer compete above 215, as he doesn't feel quite as comfortable or look quite as sharp as a heavier bodyweight.

The bottom line is this. No one will push himself to be the best he can be sans anabolics, with screwed-up mentalities as some which have been displayed here. And, as has been stated before, one's personal lack of achievement DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY EQUATE to those who have achieved more being drug users.

Ten years ago, I thought I'd never break 200 lbs. without steroids. Yet, I've pushed my bodyweight over the 240-lb mark with nary an anabolic in my system.

MAI TAI LORENZ

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 03:27:51 PM »
Sorry to bust your bubble but Jeff Willet is not natural. not sure about Lacour though.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2006, 04:20:40 PM »
Sorry to bust your bubble but Jeff Willet is not natural. not sure about Lacour though.

Do you have insider knowledge? If so, please speak on dis.
"Shut the F up and train"

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 02:55:35 PM »
What real difference does it make if they are natural or not? If they are, then they have achieved awesome physiques; if not, then they are liars, cheats and have average physiques for drug users.

Their height to weight ratio is not unreasonable for an advanced natural at all.

That being said, how would this impact you or my training, diet, or progress? If you you focus on your own efforts, aim for your personal best and achieve them, then you have done well.

Lawrence

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 03:35:32 PM »
What real difference does it make if they are natural or not? If they are, then they have achieved awesome physiques; if not, then they are liars, cheats and have average physiques for drug users.

Their height to weight ratio is not unreasonable for an advanced natural at all.

That being said, how would this impact you or my training, diet, or progress? If you you focus on your own efforts, aim for your personal best and achieve them, then you have done well.

Lawrence
Great post.The only person's physique that you can change is your own.Be the best that you can be and don't waste negative energy pulling others down.

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2006, 03:16:38 AM »

Lawrence

So your'e a drug user too?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2006, 03:25:24 PM »
people who tend to doubt what natural trainers can achieve are generally genetically not as lucky. also that is why many genetically gifted people such as myself fail to fully realise how people cant progress as quickly as i can tho now i do understand more.

i am quite large for a natural and i can see myself being 250+lbs lean abs etc. it just takes a strong will. at 250 at 6'3 ill hardly be a mass monster but i will look larger than i weigh. same with those fellas

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2006, 07:17:50 PM »

So your'e a drug user too?

Yeah I drink tea containing caffeine in the morning, I eat eggs and meat with hormones in them. I sometimes use medication when I'm sick as well, so I guess you caught me.

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2006, 07:26:29 PM »
people who tend to doubt what natural trainers can achieve are generally genetically not as lucky. also that is why many genetically gifted people such as myself fail to fully realise how people cant progress as quickly as i can tho now i do understand more.

i am quite large for a natural and i can see myself being 250+lbs lean abs etc. it just takes a strong will. at 250 at 6'3 ill hardly be a mass monster but i will look larger than i weigh. same with those fellas

Agreed. Many people don't appreciate what they have. The bottom line is people need to accept that their genetics and work with what they have. No amount of sulking, pouting and complaining will change them, and the time could be better used for gaining.

I think just about everyone can build a physique that looks impressive to 99% of the people out there. Top level natural bodybuilders are as rare as world class soccer players or any over top tier athlete for that matter.

Most people will not build a physique with the quality of a State level natural bodybuilder let alone a national or pro natural, no matter how they train, what they eat, etc.

Focus on what you have and maximize it, you will be a lot happier.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2006, 03:33:23 AM »
i am quite large for a natural

You are?
 :-X

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2006, 07:08:19 AM »
ah come on bro. ok maybe not huge but i look bigger than i wat the scales say i weigh. lol

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2006, 07:27:35 AM »
Willet has an ugly physique period.  Lacour is probably natural now, but lifetime?  Doubt it.  But it is a moot point, bodybuilding is NEVER a natural endeavour, whether you take the drugs or not.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 05:50:52 AM »
Willet has an ugly physique period.  Lacour is probably natural now, but lifetime?  Doubt it.  But it is a moot point, bodybuilding is NEVER a natural endeavour, whether you take the drugs or not.

Please explain. Pushing your body to limits it isn't supposed to reach?