Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board
Captain Chaos
(1/64) > >>
Donny:
Ronald i am recovering from a serious injury and to be attacked in a very personal way by a "mod" Chaos ...calling me "a crippled old Fuck" is a very personal and out of order attack for nothing. He really is showing more and more his true colours.
chaos:
Change your tampon, tattletale. ::)
SF1900:
Ron, I would like to chime in here.

I find Chaos to be a reliable, trustworthy, respectable, and fair moderator. Ron, at the end of the day, Chaos is fair. Sure, he mixes it up with other getbiggers, but when it comes down to his moderating duties, he always makes the right decisions.

The only issues I have with Chaos are: he has hairy moobs, a conehead, and cankles. Ron, please talk with him about this.
TuHolmes:

--- Quote from: Donny on August 22, 2015, 07:45:56 AM ---Ronald i am recovering from a serious injury and to be attacked in a very personal way by a "mod" Chaos ...calling me "a crippled old Fuck" is a very personal and out of order attack for nothing. He really is showing more and more his true colours.

--- End quote ---

What was the injury?

Are you crippled?

Are you old?

Are you in fact, "A Fuck"?

Donny:

--- Quote from: SF1900 on August 22, 2015, 11:22:23 AM ---Ron, I would like to chime in here.

I find Chaos to be a reliable, trustworthy, respectable, and fair moderator. Ron, at the end of the day, Chaos is fair. Sure, he mixes it up with other getbiggers, but when it comes down to his moderating duties, he always makes the right decisions.

The only issues I have with Chaos are: he has hairy moobs, a conehead, and cankles. Ron, please talk with him about this.

--- End quote ---
you two swapping spit ?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version