Author Topic: "Pound per day" Cycle  (Read 6662 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: "Pound per day" Cycle
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2015, 02:35:01 AM »
Gainning "a pound a day" is meaning less, i can do that just by eating pizza and ice cream not taking any drugs.

I can confirm this from personal experience. ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: "Pound per day" Cycle
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2015, 07:49:25 AM »
Do you think it's necessary to use orals purely for mass gain? I am using test and npp now and getting good results already, so wondering if it's worth it
imo a couple orals are unrivaled regarding their muscle building potential...
they make test look like childs play...

especially the exotics like methyl tren, superdrol, m1t... these are my favorites... they even blow tren outta the water...
and generally orals dont cost shit if you know where to look... much much cheaper than injectables and much stronger too.

obviously take care of your liver. sdrol completely wrecks mine while mtren is pretty forgiving here (and ive used both in very high doses)
make sure to take a full six weeks off between oral runs... you could theoretically run orals all the time if you take 6 weeks off after every run... depends on what you use ofc. 3 weeks of sdrol will wreck your liver while 8 weeks of dbol will be fine most likely.

anadrol is good too. i hate dbol. tbol and var were good, however gotta dose them very high i guess.