Author Topic: what interesting things u learning  (Read 14330 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: what interesting things u learning
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2015, 02:55:58 PM »
I'm learning gas conditioning and processing in my spare time.

Working in Shale Energy these days.

Do you know at what point dissolvable plugs down well become unstable versus a standard shut in plug for future drill out and POL?  We are doing HBP wells and need to determine the risk of using a dissolvable plug to reduce DO and TU time/cost.  I'm thinking the dissolvable plugs are more economic based on a POL date within 18 months of drilling.  Any date past that makes them unstable depending on the well characteristics.

Let me know bud.

8)
plugs made of lead?
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2015, 09:37:30 PM »
His I hope for your sake........... :-\

My birthday will be over in a little over 2 hours. I have enjoyed a really wonderful day with family and a ton of well wishes from more friends than I knew I had. Life is great when one is surrounded by people they love. I am truly blessed. The challenge before me is to enjoy a rich and wonderful year until my next birthday.

Perhaps the hardest part of the day was reading the birthday card my wife wrote a few month's back before she left me for a better place. Nothing like her posthumously reminding me how much I miss her and that she is still watching over me. It is both a scary thought and a comforting one.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2015, 10:04:49 PM »
My birthday will be over in a little over 2 hours. I have enjoyed a really wonderful day with family and a ton of well wishes from more friends than I knew I had. Life is great when one is surrounded by people they love. I am truly blessed. The challenge before me is to enjoy a rich and wonderful year until my next birthday.

Perhaps the hardest part of the day was reading the birthday card my wife wrote a few month's back before she left me for a better place. Nothing like her posthumously reminding me how much I miss her and that she is still watching over me. It is both a scary thought and a comforting one.

Didn't know she passed. Sorry for your loss, Prime.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2015, 09:43:45 AM »

wow...didn't know your wife passed away...my deep condolences...I feel like I knew her because you have talked bout her for years and even shared some of the ups and downs you guys had over the years....you also shared with us her illnesses and her set backs concerning that....

Personal question that you don't have to answer.....you seem to have been hitting the gym really hard lately....and then I was really shocked that you went over to the dark side.....is this sudden activity tied in to your apparent grief?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2015, 09:46:32 AM »
Happy Birthday Prime, and also sorry to just learn about your wifes passing.

My sincere condolences bud.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2015, 09:49:53 AM »

Sorry to hear about your wife, Prime. Wishing you health and happiness.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2015, 09:56:52 AM »

Wow Jay, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you have supportive people around you.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2015, 10:03:43 AM »

I'm sorry, Prime, to hear this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2015, 01:58:10 PM »
wow...didn't know your wife passed away...my deep condolences...I feel like I knew her because you have talked bout her for years and even shared some of the ups and downs you guys had over the years....you also shared with us her illnesses and her set backs concerning that....

Personal question that you don't have to answer.....you seem to have been hitting the gym really hard lately....and then I was really shocked that you went over to the dark side.....is this sudden activity tied in to your apparent grief?

Yes my wife passed away at home on June 1, 2015. She was on home hospice for about three weeks, following her decision to stop dialysis. Those three weeks were really rough on all of us. We wanted to honor her wishes. Doing so was very difficult.

If the dark side means the gay side, then I have not gone there. I'm a homebody mostly. I am not looking to be the oldest clown out cruising the bars, whether it's for men or women. I am not interested in or ready for a romantic/sexual relationship with anyone. As for the gym, I wouldn't say 3 days a week is really hitting it hard. It is more than I was doing before because I didn't have much time for working out, being my wife's primary caregiver for the past several years. The reason I am going to the gym again is to be as healthy, both mentally and physically, as possible. Working out is a good distraction and it's a lot better than sitting around feeling sorry for myself.

I am very fortunate to have a loving family and loads of friends, in both my offline and online life, all of who continue to be wonderfully supportive.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2015, 02:00:59 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2015, 02:02:35 PM »
Wow Jay, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you have supportive people around you.

Many more than I would have ever imagined. I am quite lucky in that I have a very close knit family and a lot of good friends. I cannot imagine what it would be like without them supporting me.

I really appreciate the good wishes and thoughts from everyone, including you folks here on Getbig.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2015, 03:05:38 PM »
Yes my wife passed away at home on June 1, 2015. She was on home hospice for about three weeks, following her decision to stop dialysis. Those three weeks were really rough on all of us. We wanted to honor her wishes. Doing so was very difficult.

If the dark side means the gay side, then I have not gone there. I'm a homebody mostly. I am not looking to be the oldest clown out cruising the bars, whether it's for men or women. I am not interested in or ready for a romantic/sexual relationship with anyone. As for the gym, I wouldn't say 3 days a week is really hitting it hard. It is more than I was doing before because I didn't have much time for working out, being my wife's primary caregiver for the past several years. The reason I am going to the gym again is to be as healthy, both mentally and physically, as possible. Working out is a good distraction and it's a lot better than sitting around feeling sorry for myself.

I am very fortunate to have a loving family an loads of friends, in both my offline and online life, all of who continue to be wonderfully supportive.  

okay..thanks for the response.but I was referring to steroid use when I mentioned the dark side

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2015, 03:47:25 PM »

I am very fortunate to have a loving family an loads of friends, in both my offline and online life, all of who continue to be wonderfully supportive.  

I do empathize with your loss. I hope you are doing well.

Godspeed to your wife.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2015, 04:03:46 PM »

Sorry for your loss. And hope your plead t memories on your birthday console you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2015, 12:38:19 AM »
okay..thanks for the response.but I was referring to steroid use when I mentioned the dark side

In that case, I am on the same regime that I've been on for years. My testosterone levels are low. I have been on hormone replacement therapy for several years. My doctor prescribes 150 mg of test a week and that is exactly what I am doing. As you can tell, my "steroid use" is not related to my wife's passing.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2015, 06:43:37 AM »
In that case, I am on the same regime that I've been on for years. My testosterone levels are low. I have been on hormone replacement therapy for several years. My doctor prescribes 150 mg of test a week and that is exactly what I am doing. As you can tell, my "steroid use" is not related to my wife's passing.

is 150mgs a week giving you good erections?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2015, 12:15:02 PM »
is 150mgs a week giving you good erections?

What's an erection? ???  I seem to have forgotten.  Sadly, there are no natural erections for me since I had a radical prostatectomy a couple of years back. The reason I am on HRT is because I have hypogonadism, which causes low testosterone levels. Testosterone does more for your good health than cause erections and build muscle. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2015, 12:39:03 PM »
I am so sorry, Prime.  You know GB loves you, brother.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2015, 12:43:17 PM »

Prime,

I am sorry for your loss.

Please continue to visit us daily and let us help you keep your mind off things as best we can.

"1"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2015, 12:45:02 PM »

My deepest condolencies. Keep strong on this journey called life.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2015, 12:46:07 PM »
Many more than I would have ever imagined. I am quite lucky in that I have a very close knit family and a lot of good friends. I cannot imagine what it would be like without them supporting me.

I really appreciate the good wishes and thoughts from everyone, including you folks here on Getbig.

Hey man sorry for your loss.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2015, 12:48:59 PM »
Or things given u problams

i am having serious problams with my rotator cuff tendonitis. Been studying how the whole shoulder works, seeing some videos about it, avoiding the exercises that caused it in the first place and doing the ones that are be good for me.
Been studying some of David Paulides work also.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2015, 07:20:42 PM »
i am having serious problams with my rotator cuff tendonitis. Been studying how the whole shoulder works, seeing some videos about it, avoiding the exercises that caused it in the first place and doing the ones that are be good for me.
Been studying some of David Paulides work also.
rotator cuffs have been around for years no ones solved it ur better of exercising
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2015, 08:32:43 AM »

Sorry to hear Prime.

I remove anything bad i've said about you in the past (called you gay etc) and will never say anything in the future.

I know very well the feeling when you lose loved ones like that after many years.

Hope you are managing and have great support and people around you during this time.

I hope for the best. I really mean it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2015, 01:37:30 PM »
Prime,

I am sorry for your loss.

Please continue to visit us daily and let us help you keep your mind off things as best we can.

"1"

Getbig has been my refuge for many years now. The folks here are entertaining. Posting and reading other's posts is an excellent time filler and positive distraction.