Author Topic: New Wyatt Member with Ronnie  (Read 2625 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
New Wyatt Member with Ronnie
« on: August 24, 2015, 06:35:14 PM »
That's a big dude :o

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: New Wyatt Member with Ronnie
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 10:05:28 PM »
According to Tpww:

The debuting member is Braun Stowman, who has been working in NXT. He’s worked several live events but hasn’t been featured as a regular.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 05:59:19 AM »
Apparently, he's a former Strongman competitor, hence the name.

It was a classic Vince monster heel debut, with the announcers going crazy, "Oh my God! Look at the size of that guy!!!"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 07:19:26 PM »

It was a classic Vince monster heel debut, with the announcers going crazy, "Oh my God! Look at the size of that guy!!!"

Yep. Good job by Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose putting him over.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 07:21:20 PM »

Yes, the statement of him being at "least 400 pounds" did not go unnoticed.

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 01:43:57 PM »
 :-[

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 09:20:36 AM »
That's a big dude :o

And he knows how to wrestle and perform high inpact moves. A very good addition to the Wyatt group. I heard they want to add a female to the faction too and it will be "Sister Abigale". Question is, who in NXT will it be? Bailey?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 11:17:34 AM »
:-[

That dude must have a bastard of a time changing a pillow case.

He's got no fukking chin!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 12:13:50 PM »
And he knows how to wrestle and perform high inpact moves. A very good addition to the Wyatt group. I heard they want to add a female to the faction too and it will be "Sister Abigale". Question is, who in NXT will it be? Bailey?

I heard this too, just not sure if it will be a know or unknown diva.

Bray is one of my favorites right now and doing good but I feel could do better. Vince Russo loves Bray Wyatt and just put out a scathing open letter to the WWE writers saying how they are doing a terrible job and could do way better with him.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 12:29:48 PM »
From tpww:

Listen, I’m not by any means implying that writing a weekly, three-hour wrestling show is an easy job, because it’s not. And, if there was anybody that would come up with excuses to protect those thankless, faceless, poor slobs—it would be me. However, when they come across as blatantly inept as they do at times—there are just no excuses. When it’s clear cut that a talent is being stymied by the writers, and not their natural ability—then something needs to be done. What I’m saying is this ;

IF YOU’RE A WRITER FOR THE WWE AND YOU HAVE NOTHING FOR BRAY WYATT . . .THEN YOU SHOULDN’T BE A WRITER FOR THE WWE.

There are no excuses here, folks. Bray Wyatt is far and away the most gifted talent that has commanded a wrestling ring since the days of the Attitude Era, and WWE Creative have failed him miserably. That includes Vince, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and anybody else who has had anything to do with the growth of his career. The very first time I ever saw Bray Wyatt walk to the ring, with that mesmerizing music, and that brilliant entrance—I knew this guy was absolutely unique. He was special . . . there was nobody else like him. Having worked with him for many years, there’s no way that you couldn’t compare him to Taker. The only thing that was missing was that physical presence, and that was clearly replaced by a personality and a look that was created by a genius . . . Bray Wyatt.

The night that Bray surprised Chris Jericho upon his return to the WWE, which now seems like decades ago, I thought that this unique icon was well on his way to becoming a cornerstone in the Fed for years to come. It was all there, right in their grubby, little hands, all they had to do was dot the Is and cross the Ts. Whatever you gave this guy was going to be gold. But, who would have thought for a second that the brain trust leading WWE Creative would have dotted the Ts and crossed the Is instead. In what seemed impossible to do . . . they failed Bray Wyatt miserably.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 01:02:17 PM »

This would be my pick: Cheerleader Melissa. She's got the right look and has a lot of experience.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2015, 03:12:30 PM »
Dafney would be great, too, but she's 40.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 08:16:57 PM »
Has his first match tonight against Dean Ambrose.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 06:51:12 PM »
I think he competed in Layfatte in 2009 at NAAS nationals where Mike Jenkins took 2nd. I honestly thought there were several potential WWE types that year.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 04:20:29 AM »
I think he competed in Layfatte in 2009 at NAAS nationals where Mike Jenkins took 2nd. I honestly thought there were several potential WWE types that year.

Of the guys who came from the Powerlifting/Strongman world, most did poorly. Mark Henry is probably the most successful.

Some of the others I recall:

Kaz
Ted Arcidi
Tom Magee
Nathan Jones

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2015, 11:54:00 PM »
Of the guys who came from the Powerlifting/Strongman world, most did poorly. Mark Henry is probably the most successful.

Some of the others I recall:

Kaz
Ted Arcidi
Tom Magee
Nathan Jones

Youre 100% correct. I just meant there were some "prototypical" looking dudes that year, but you could say the same for any ifbb show as well.

I'm curious as to why these guys rarely pan out, they just don't love the business?