Author Topic: News Reporter and Cameraman shot and killed in Virgina on LIVE TV interview  (Read 95691 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
So, if this was all staged, I have a few questions:

1) the two people who worked for the newstation who were shot and killed, were they really newsreporters? Or were they secret agents just pretending to be reporters?

2) If they were not secret agents, were they paid off to help pull off this hoax and disappear?

3) Wouldn't this mean all of their family and friends were in on it? Or perhaps they don't know anything about this?

4) If they disappear, will they get plastic surgery to disguise their appearance? Or will they wear a fake pair of glasses and mustache to disguise their appearance?

X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
He did not work there anymore.

You must be a shill or a fucking gullible moron.

Too stupid to address.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
They're maintaining their "cover" with fake lives. Otherwise why the "cover"? Real lives don't need covers. Are you really that stupid? Really? Is this real life?

Secret agents try to maintain the illusion of a real life - but its of course anything but real. They have counterfeit lives.

:)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This is an interesting video. Watch from 1:10 to 1:26. At about the halfway mark (between 1:10 to 1:26), he pulls out a gun, points it right at them, and is standing right next to them, and NO ONE does anything. Then at 1:42 he opens fire. Not one person saw him pull that gun out before he put it down? He was standing RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!! That is strange. When its slowed down, you will see at 3:50 she looks at the gunman. Either she is scared and doesnt know what to do, or its staged.

X

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
for a shopping mall during business hours , place was pretty empty that morning , just one camera guy, a reporter, city commerce lady , and shooter

6:30AM is business hours?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
No, the lives they live outside the "secret agent" lives are real, its called reality, it isnt "The Truman Show".

Stop being an idiot.
A secret agent is doing a job, its just a job.

When you're part of the CIA, that is your real life. You're not a civilian. You're just playing the part of a civilian. No different than a terrorist sleeper cell that is brought over for one reason and one reason only...These crisis actors aren't Hollywood actors. They're CIA...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
It just goes to show that no one is safe anymore in this topsy turvey world.  Dress accordingly.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
This is an interesting video. Watch from 1:10 to 1:26. At about the halfway mark (between 1:10 to 1:26), he pulls out a gun, points it right at them, and is standing right next to them, and NO ONE does anything. Then at 1:42 he opens fire. Not one person saw him pull that gun out before he put it down? He was standing RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!! That is strange.

What's strange about it? The reporter is focused on the person she is interviewing, and the cameraman is concentrating on filming them.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
What's strange about it? The reporter is focused on the person she is interviewing, and the cameraman is concentrating on filming them.  

The guy pulls out a gun and is about 1-2 inches away from them and no one sees as he points it directly at them? And if you look at 3:50, you can see her look at him, then turn back away to conduct the interview.

Even if someone was 6 inches away from me and pulled out a gun, my peripheral vision would still see the gun. The guy was RIGHT next to them.

As you know, I am 100% not a conspiracy theorist. But that is just strange. Dude is standing right next to them, hanging out, points a gun, and no one even notices him. Even if someone is walking up behind me, I can still sense then and I will usually turn around. Yet, this guy is there for like 45 seconds and not ONE person notices him, even after pointing a gun at them from 1-2 inches away? Sorry, that is ODD!!
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
When you're part of the CIA, that is your real life. You're not a civilian. You're just playing the part of a civilian. No different than a terrorist sleeper cell that is brought over for one reason and one reason only...These crisis actors aren't Hollywood actors. They're CIA...
There are different jobs in the CIA. And many of these people have normal everyday lives. You'd be quite surprised.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Exactly

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
There are different jobs in the CIA. And many of these people have normal everyday lives. You'd be quite surprised.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
So, if this was all staged, I have a few questions:

1) the two people who worked for the newstation who were shot and killed, were they really newsreporters? Or were they secret agents just pretending to be reporters?

2) If they were not secret agents, were they paid off to help pull off this hoax and disappear?

3) Wouldn't this mean all of their family and friends were in on it? Or perhaps they don't know anything about this?

4) If they disappear, will they get plastic surgery to disguise their appearance? Or will they wear a fake pair of glasses and mustache to disguise their appearance?

If you come to the conclusion that crisis actors are really just the CIA with top secret clearance, then that answers your questions. When a terrorist sleeper cell comes to a Country and lives a certain way for 10 years or 20 years etc, most likely they came over here under a fake name...These crisis management actors probably have fake names from jump street. In many cases it's my understanding that the CIA can be a family affair. If your grand dad was CIA, than your father probably was and his kids will be urged to get into the system...

Do a Google search on Hollywood actors real names. For decades most of them used fake names and still do. Many Hollywood actors could move to another country and use their birth name and most people wouldn't know who they were. Hell, Charlie Sheen supposed real name is Carlos Estevez. But who knows, that could also be a fake name. Give Sheen a crew cut and a simple nose job and he could be anyone and nobody would know.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
This is an interesting video. Watch from 1:10 to 1:26. At about the halfway mark (between 1:10 to 1:26), he pulls out a gun, points it right at them, and is standing right next to them, and NO ONE does anything. Then at 1:42 he opens fire. Not one person saw him pull that gun out before he put it down? He was standing RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!! That is strange. When its slowed down, you will see at 3:50 she looks at the gunman. Either she is scared and doesnt know what to do, or its staged.

I discount that a bit, because it's just seconds. I'm sure as on-air folks and camera people they get desensitized to things in their peripheral vision. Most are trained not to interrupt the broadcast, just look straight ahead and keep going on. They/She's probably use to folks standing off to the side, yelling stuff, moving, etc.... Plus you've got the camera lighting, etc.... in your field of vision.

Also, perhaps after a few moments she did notice something, but was in too much shock to move or say something, like a deer in the head lights. Most folks aren't use to guns being waved around.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I discount that a bit, because it's just seconds. I'm sure as on-air folks and camera people they get desensitized to things in their peripheral vision. Most are trained not to interrupt the broadcast, just look straight ahead and keep going on. They/She's probably use to folks standing off to the side, yelling stuff, moving, etc.... Plus you've got the camera lighting, etc.... in your field of vision.

Also, perhaps after a few moments she did notice something, but was in too much shock to move or say something, like a deer in the head lights. Most folks aren't use to guns being waved around.

Yes, she may have been in shock and not know what to do. However, he was standing a matter of inches away from them and pulls out a gun practically in their face and not one person looks or see or does anything. Like I said, I am not a conspiracy theorists, but that made me scratch my head.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I also thought it strange that no one noticed the brandishing.  He wanted them to notice and panic but nobody looked.  You could almost hear him thinking, "Shit, should I clear my throat or something?"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I also thought it strange that no one noticed the brandishing.  He wanted them to notice and panic but nobody looked.  You could almost hear him thinking, "Shit, should I clear my throat or something?"

Yeah strange, I mean I can see her not wanting to look unprofessional and glance off camera but the camera was not on her and she could see that he was panning the outside area for a while so why not at least give a quick glance?

Also am I assuming too much that when he shot her at least 3 times she was still able to run? Some guns have knock down force and she was just a little thing. Also, for someone who wanted this all on film he sure fucked up cause right after the first 3 shots he totally lost the action with his phone.

Simple Simon

Yeah strange, I mean I can see her not wanting to look unprofessional and glance off camera but the camera was not on her and she could see that he was panning the outside area for a while so why not at least give a quick glance?

Also am I assuming too much that when he shot her at least 3 times she was still able to run? Some guns have knock down force and she was just a little thing. Also, for someone who wanted this all on film he sure fucked up cause right after the first 3 shots he totally lost the action with his phone.

Maybe he missed with the first three shots due to him trying to film it, he chased and fired a few more times after he stopped filming, any chance it was those shots that killed her?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I also thought it strange that no one noticed the brandishing.  He wanted them to notice and panic but nobody looked.  You could almost hear him thinking, "Shit, should I clear my throat or something?"

Yes because every time she interview's someone she should be on high alert for gunmen lurking nearby.  Jesus fucking Christ man.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
3 white people and no fucks were given to the black man, must of hurt his thug ego

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yes because every time she interview's someone she should be on high alert for gunmen lurking nearby.  Jesus fucking Christ man.

El diablo, he was literally a few inches away from themm holding up a gun. Even if youre not paying attention, if someone is that close with arm fully extended with a gun, and 3 people totally miss it, sorry but that is strange!
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Sf's video - 1:20 - 1:45

Looking at it, he's pointing from 1:20 -26, then the gun drops down till the real shooting starts at 1:40. She's sideways, talking to the woman, and the camera man has his back to the shooter the whole time, and is getting scenery shots for most of it. He's also a fair distance back.  We can't tell how much of the gun would be visible from 1:26 - 1:40. Is he cycling the action sideways where it might not look like a pistol in a fleeting glance? Does he have it obscured some how during those seconds? Who knows? We can only say that the gun was fully visible for six seconds of a busy, live newscast.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
It was a glock; not a rifle, so I can understand how the 3 victims didn't notice the handgun.

Simple Simon

Dont you think by some off chance reporters when doing live broadcasts may be trained to ignore people standing around in their peripheral vision?

jwb

• Getbig V
This government is gonna frame a GAY BLACK guy to get gun control through?

I don't think so....