Author Topic: Met Lou Ferrigno today  (Read 6002 times)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: Met Lou Ferrigno today
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2015, 11:44:09 PM »
What did he do that was so unfriendly?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 01:23:20 AM »
£12.99 for the big mans autograph seems reasonable..?   ;)

And I've thrown a few comments around recently about how tall some well known BB figures actually are when you get to stand next to them - please tell me that Lou seemed tall to you!?

Yeah man, I'm 6'2 and he was definitely a solid 3 inches taller than me, also I'm about 210lb at the moment and his arms/chest/shoulders were about twice the thickness of mine, also he was exceedingly tanned. Looked pretty badass in a leather jacket too at one point, whatever his age is he's looking healthy as fuck, which is surprising I guess since all the 90s guys are now small or dead. All the way big dude! ... Whom I have a photo with which was $o :)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2015, 01:26:48 AM »
Yeah man, I'm 6'2 and he was definitely a solid 3 inches taller than me, also I'm about 210lb at the moment and his arms/chest/shoulders were about twice the thickness of mine, also he was exceedingly tanned. Looked pretty badass in a leather jacket too at one point, whatever his age is he's looking healthy as fuck, which is surprising I guess since all the 90s guys are now small or dead. All the way big dude! ... Whom I have a photo with which was $o :)

*phew!*  Glad to hear it  :)  Now I just need to wait for the film premiere...  ;)
T

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2015, 03:20:23 AM »
Haha yes Instant Death has over one thousand likes on Facebook already so I predict it will smash all box office records and surpass the Terminator as the most iconic muscly man action flic ever!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2015, 06:50:27 AM »
My boys watch it too, i hate it, weird fucked up show but yes lou did a voice.

My kids were watching Adventure Time and I could swear Lou did a cameo voice.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2015, 06:55:29 PM »
My boys watch it too, i hate it, weird fucked up show but yes lou did a voice.

Mine love it too, and Lou voiced the ancient warrior hero "Billy" (erm, like you actually wanted to know that - sorry...)

T

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2015, 11:42:05 PM »
Let's see the pic...
Mr. AZ 2003

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2015, 03:32:01 AM »
 funny what certain actors agree to do, did the producers look at that part and think that screams lou ferrigno!?  Does lou have an agent pushing for roles saying lou if you do the voice for billy in adventure time it'll boost your profile and disney pixar will be calling you up to voice a lead character in their next big animated blockbuster

Mine love it too, and Lou voiced the ancient warrior hero "Billy" (erm, like you actually wanted to know that - sorry...)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2015, 07:12:33 AM »
well someone had to update it... ;D
F

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2015, 01:22:20 PM »
Haha I haven't received a bill yet. I think because I was the only guy in the office I was effectively giving "permission" to use our kitchen and drink our tea and coffee and shit, so maybe it was like a favour. He wasn't keen to do it, but eventually did without charge. Surreal experience!

I can't post the pic because Getbig takes no prisoners and I don't want my face being photoshopped onto a grapefruit or appearing in a Vince G / TA / Mower Christmas mega montage of uber gay Getbiggyness! Haha

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2015, 02:44:30 PM »
post with face chopped out..?
Haha I haven't received a bill yet. I think because I was the only guy in the office I was effectively giving "permission" to use our kitchen and drink our tea and coffee and shit, so maybe it was like a favour. He wasn't keen to do it, but eventually did without charge. Surreal experience!

I can't post the pic because Getbig takes no prisoners and I don't want my face being photoshopped onto a grapefruit or appearing in a Vince G / TA / Mower Christmad mega montage of uber gay Getbiggyness! Haha

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2015, 03:16:11 PM »
Haha I thought about it. It was "Instant Death" actually I fucked it up. Anyway yeah he looked pretty jacked. Had a whole bag of pills and supplements in a hold-all and his biceps vein was bigger than my whole body.

WOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHH