Author Topic: Piana Schmoefest  (Read 86063 times)

io856

Re: Congratulation Rich Piana: getting married at 2015 Olympia !!!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2015, 09:43:42 AM »
Getting married at the Olympia
How sentimental   ::)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 09:50:28 AM »
A lot of GetBiggers have formed the wrong opinion  of  RICH and I think that those opinions would change if you ever had the opportunity to meet him in person.

I've known RICH for a while now and it's always a pleasure to talk with him about any number of interesting topics within and outside of the bodybuilding world.

Most of you GetBiggers probably are not aware of the fact that he had a role in one of the recent Planet of the Apes flicks.

Me too, but I ain't braggen!

It's great to see that he's setteling  down and I wish themes the best in the years to come.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2015, 09:53:16 AM »
Excellent, I like Rich.

Me too - I might post attempts at humour about well known 'faces', but in reality I wish them all the best...
T

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2015, 09:53:34 AM »
A lot of GetBiggers have formed the wrong opinion  of  RICH and I think that those opinions would change if you ever had the opportunity to meet him in person.

I've known RICH for a while now and it's always a pleasure to talk with him about any number of interesting topics within and outside of the bodybuilding world.

Most of you GetBiggers probably are not aware of the fact that he had a role in one of the recent Planet of the Apes flicks.

It's great to see that he's setteling  down and I wish themes the best in the years to come.

No CGI required!

FYI: He also stood in as Hellboy's stunt double to save production costs on make up.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2015, 09:56:34 AM »
In all fairness she looks like a cracking fuck. I'd marry her. Half of nothing is still nothing.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2015, 10:04:07 AM »
This douche has the mentality of a 16 year old.

16 y o idiots are buying his products and actually thinking that by just eating chemical food you can be as big as Rich!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2015, 10:04:30 AM »

Are you implying that he isn't that attention begging douchebag who feels the need to say 'fuck' in 95% of his sentences?

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2015, 10:08:21 AM »
Just imagine how dumb that fake titted whore must be to marry poor piano. I bet their dinner conversations are intellectual feasts.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2015, 10:12:19 AM »
10, ,,,,,CGI was'n't used back then.

Actually it took a few hours of sitting in a make-up chair to get an ape-sized guy looking like an ape-sized-ape during that production ... if I am recalling this correctly.

Back when the original Planet of the Apes was filmed, the 'apes' had to go through a very long make up process (six to eight hours if I recall correctly).

I can recall getting a phone call while I was stationed on Okinawa encouraging me to take some leave and be a participant in this first Ape production, but that leave was an impossibility.

Then many years later I get a call from a family member who said that he was sitting in the make-up studio to become an ape which involved a very long association.

I was not involved in that production but I did have the opportunity to watch the ape 'transformation".

Oh yea, and Orville Burke as also an ape in transformation two chairs over.

Small world right there.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2015, 10:16:21 AM »

Actually it took a few hours of sitting in a make-up chair to get an ape-sized guy looking like an ape-sized-ape during that production ... if I am recalling this correctly.

Back when the original Planet of the Apes was filmed, the 'apes' had to go through a very long make up process (six to eight hours if I recall correctly).

I can recall getting a phone call while I was stationed on Okinawa encouraging me to take some leave and be a participant in this first Ape production, but that leave was an impossibility.

Then many years later I get a call from a family member who said that he was sitting in the make-up studio to become an ape which involved a very long association.

I was not involved in that production but I did have the opportunity to watch the ape 'transformation".

Small world right there.

The dude said "recent planet of the apes movie". Not the old school one.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2015, 10:20:41 AM »
What could go wrong they dated at least two months.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2015, 10:22:06 AM »
Very hot young girlfriend, but marriage basically always is a stupid idea. It's something made up by religion. Some people think it's the ultimate in romance if everything is on paper and legally binding. Like a contract when you buy something....odd...

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2015, 12:12:21 PM »
i don't think Rich has thought this throught very well.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2015, 12:15:14 PM »
I wonder if Amy is invited to the wedding.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2015, 12:24:40 PM »

I noticed him, he did a great job at playing koba,

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2015, 01:06:14 PM »
What could go wrong they dated at least two months.

At least he doesn't have to worry that she will drown

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2015, 01:31:19 PM »

Small world right there.

Cool story bro. Will look for disgusting arms when watch the film.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2015, 01:32:05 PM »
I will be signing autographs at the wedding.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2015, 01:44:34 PM »
droppingplates, should we go to the wedding? Piana says that everyone is invited.

I will be signing autographs at the wedding.

YES!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2015, 01:52:57 PM »
I hope her boss at NASA give her time off work for the wedding and honeymoon.
a

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2015, 02:31:10 PM »
That's not he same girl he was with in Venice a while back. That girl was older. So this couldn't too long of a relationship. How's this guy make his money and where is that house?  Anyone know?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2015, 02:56:21 PM »
That's not he same girl he was with in Venice a while back. That girl was older. So this couldn't too long of a relationship. How's this guy make his money and where is that house?  Anyone know?

The other one was Chanel and I hope she joins Getbig, just like his ex-wife Amy did. He rents houses and prob runs some shady projects as well..

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2015, 03:00:45 PM »
He's broke as fuck. I'm not hating though let him live however he wants. I just don't understand why broke people spend every last dime trying to convince people they're rich instead of just living thrifty and getting rich.

epic_alien

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2015, 03:40:17 PM »

Small world right there.

stunt, why do you live in the past?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2015, 03:47:08 PM »
I hope her boss at NASA give her time off work for the wedding and honeymoon.

She is working in the floatation devise department.