Author Topic: fitness girls and implants effect...  (Read 6217 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: fitness girls and implants effect...
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2015, 10:28:51 AM »
The majority of men I know hate fake tits.  They look much worse on women with low body fat. 

Fake tits are a big turn off for me, they look hideous. Women who get them probably have the same mindset as men who put oil on their biceps.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2015, 11:40:08 AM »
Fake tits are a big turn off for me, they look hideous. Women who get them probably have the same mindset as men who put oil on their biceps.
I once dated a woman with implants, but it appeared different at dinner.  I thought I hit the G cup titty lotto.  When I felt that fake bag of shit under her real titty, I tried to keep from puking.  At the end of the day, it's a fake bag of shit.  Some are turned on by the illusion of a phenomenal looking woman, rather than actually getting a real hot female.  Whatever makes people feel better.  Reality is, the percentage of women in shape with good size titties is a low number.  That's part of what makes them so appealing.  Don't confuse yourself and think you're banging a 9.  She's probably a 6 with fake bags.  Reality is a bitch:)
N

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2015, 11:43:02 AM »
plenty of real tits around it just comes with a larger woman just as big arms are only found on bigger men

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2015, 11:49:12 AM »
Anything fake. Hair, makeup, steroids, implants etc etc....pathetic society.

+ botox & lip injection

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2015, 11:56:00 AM »
The majority of men I know hate fake tits.  They look much worse on women with low body fat. 
I love fake tits! It lets you know that the girl has no self esteem so she will do anything!

bench

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2015, 12:07:48 PM »
+ botox & lip injection
Still in Hotlanta?
N