Author Topic: My favorite pre workouts  (Read 243657 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: My favorite pre workouts
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2017, 03:09:45 PM »
Insane Veins with the Hockey Mask is genius marketing. ;D
their marketing is wild
Their flavors are amazing-the mason tastes great-they just came out with peaches and creme psychotic
I like their deamon dust as well
w

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2017, 08:48:05 AM »
their marketing is wild
Their flavors are amazing-the mason tastes great-they just came out with peaches and creme psychotic
I like their deamon dust as well
Do you have a favorite place to buy it?  Ebay?  I'm a fan of DPSnutrition, btw, but they don't carry that brand. At least last time I checked.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2017, 06:40:06 PM »
Do you have a favorite place to buy it?  Ebay?  I'm a fan of DPSnutrition, btw, but they don't carry that brand. At least last time I checked.
i just checked amazon but they didn't have it-they do have m1 by tlm research-along with psycho are the two most intense pre workouts I've ever tried-I tell u and warn u-never go over 1 scoop ever-half scoop when first trying it
I've bought stuff from the insane Labz site before and shipping was fast and the price was ok

My fav 2 pre workouts are steel supps Amped af and charged af-they're incredible but pricey
w

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2017, 06:57:59 AM »
i just checked amazon but they didn't have it-they do have m1 by tlm research-along with psycho are the two most intense pre workouts I've ever tried-I tell u and warn u-never go over 1 scoop ever-half scoop when first trying it
I've bought stuff from the insane Labz site before and shipping was fast and the price was ok

My fav 2 pre workouts are steel supps Amped af and charged af-they're incredible but pricey
Thanks!  I'm hearing Amped AF is crazy.  Probably need to get some. ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2017, 08:20:32 AM »
Thanks!  I'm hearing Amped AF is crazy.  Probably need to get some. ;D
all their stuff is superb-I love the Amped
w

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2017, 09:38:00 AM »
How'd you get a sample of Amped AF, Gene?

You've peaked my interest; I'm getting serious about my workouts again. Wedding in April.
a

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2017, 06:45:14 PM »
How'd you get a sample of Amped AF, Gene?

You've peaked my interest; I'm getting serious about my workouts again. Wedding in April.
i just bought it-I've bought almost all their stuff-the quality is amazing in them-I keep saying this-I will literally be in the gym for 3 hours with endless energy and focus-they have a pump powder and and an intra drink as well-the most unreal pumps I've ever had-they send tons of samples when u order their stuff
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2017, 06:30:06 AM »
Surprise shocker

Muscletech nano Vapor x5

I saw a few online reviews in this and how it's a powerful solid pre workout

Never in a million years would I have thought it would be good-But I tried it

I had the ice pop flavor and it was decent

But what a great workout I had from it

Amazing focus
Really good pump
Awesome euphoric feeling that lasted about 2 hours post workout

It was a really really good pre workout
No crash after
I loved it

This is a hidden gem -and only 30 bucks at the vitamin shoppe

8/10
w

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2017, 09:52:46 AM »
Surprise shocker

Muscletech nano Vapor x5

I saw a few online reviews in this and how it's a powerful solid pre workout

Never in a million years would I have thought it would be good-But I tried it

I had the ice pop flavor and it was decent

But what a great workout I had from it

Amazing focus
Really good pump
Awesome euphoric feeling that lasted about 2 hours post workout

It was a really really good pre workout
No crash after
I loved it

This is a hidden gem -and only 30 bucks at the vitamin shoppe

8/10
  Thanks for sharing.  Johnnie Jackson approved, circa 2008. ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2017, 11:06:11 AM »
  Thanks for sharing.  Johnnie Jackson approved, circa 2008. ;D
this is their newer pre workout I believe-I'm telling you-this is a hidden gem-I think the company is a joke but this pre workout is great
w

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2017, 10:26:17 AM »
this is their newer pre workout I believe-I'm telling you-this is a hidden gem-I think the company is a joke but this pre workout is great
Thanks for sharing, maybe I'll get some in the future. Also, I did pick up and take, just once so far, Psychotic by Insane Labz and as someone mentioned earlier, he's right, this is damn strong stuff!  Lol.  Only took it once, left on vaca, got sick, so I'll use it later in the week when I'm well enough to train. 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2017, 05:33:59 PM »
Thanks for sharing, maybe I'll get some in the future. Also, I did pick up and take, just once so far, Psychotic by Insane Labz and as someone mentioned earlier, he's right, this is damn strong stuff!  Lol.  Only took it once, left on vaca, got sick, so I'll use it later in the week when I'm well enough to train. 
what flavor?? They just came out with peaches n creme
w

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2017, 11:05:30 AM »
what flavor?? They just came out with peaches n creme

Grape.  Tastes great!  Mixes very well, small scoop too.  Side note:  I was interested in John Meadows new pre-workout but sheesh, it's only 20 servings for about $45 or more, and it's a huge scoop, like old ass NO Explode size, lol, so I didn't buy it.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2017, 05:16:07 PM »
Grape.  Tastes great!  Mixes very well, small scoop too.  Side note:  I was interested in John Meadows new pre-workout but sheesh, it's only 20 servings for about $45 or more, and it's a huge scoop, like old ass NO Explode size, lol, so I didn't buy it.
the grape is good-yeah in not interested in his at all-doesn't look like anything special
w

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2017, 02:28:50 PM »
the grape is good-yeah in not interested in his at all-doesn't look like anything special

I hear ya.  I like John Meadows though, seems like he really cares about his products, but if had the usual 30 servings or more, then I would be more interested.  I'm liking the Psychotic, though.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2017, 06:35:10 PM »
I hear ya.  I like John Meadows though, seems like he really cares about his products, but if had the usual 30 servings or more, then I would be more interested.  I'm liking the Psychotic, though.
exactly
Next u gotta try m1-it's even stronger than psychotic
w

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2017, 06:37:12 PM »
Anyone familiar with Fury DMZ?  Looks wicked, but the DMAA kind of worries me.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2017, 01:09:20 PM »
Anyone familiar with Fury DMZ?  Looks wicked, but the DMAA kind of worries me.
ive seen reviews on it but haven't tried it
w

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2017, 02:45:59 PM »
like natural wonder said, jason huh's preworkout  and pump products are by way better than anything out there.  i was blown away from the rush i got from it

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2017, 06:29:16 PM »
like natural wonder said, jason huh's preworkout  and pump products are by way better than anything out there.  i was blown away from the rush i got from it
best quality I've ever seen
w

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2017, 10:34:18 AM »
best quality I've ever seen

you have got that right, no other product out there is even close this is comeing from a  pre workout powder junkie and  someone that has tried quite a few

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2017, 09:06:15 AM »
Ultimate Orange (the original created by Dan Duchaine, RIP) was for me the ultimate pre workout Supplement, but itīs from the market about 15-20 Years, or longer.

Todays stuff is mostly the same bullshit. If you take 50mg sildenafil + 3-4 Coffein tablets you have more pump and more drive than 2-3 Scoops of those act. mixtures.

First time i took the original Version of Ultimate Orange i trained like a Zombie that day. 135 lbs. one arm dumbell curls for 6-7 reps.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2017, 09:20:58 PM »
Ultimate Orange (the original created by Dan Duchaine, RIP) was for me the ultimate pre workout Supplement, but itīs from the market about 15-20 Years, or longer.

Todays stuff is mostly the same bullshit. If you take 50mg sildenafil + 3-4 Coffein tablets you have more pump and more drive than 2-3 Scoops of those act. mixtures.

First time i took the original Version of Ultimate Orange i trained like a Zombie that day. 135 pound SQUATS for 6-7 reps.

Reality check.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2017, 09:44:52 AM »

First time i took the original Version of Ultimate Orange i trained like a Zombie that day. 135 lbs. one arm dumbell curls for 6-7 reps.

try jason huh's stuff it is awesome

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2017, 07:02:43 AM »
All garbage. Cup of coffee. Good to go.
x2...altho I used to really like VPS Redline years ago. I tried that C4 shit this past Sep and wound up giving it away. I only used 1 serving mixed with about a qt of water and it had me shitting my brains out and the shakes were unbearable. However I can drink their RTD 10oz with no problems.

Before this pwo craze hit we'd use a No-doze tab, about 150mg or half a tab of aspirin and Dymetrazine which is no longer available so we switched to Primatene tabs. That was one of the best fat burners/pwo's ever.