Author Topic: Melania Trump  (Read 33253 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Melania Trump
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2016, 10:07:36 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2016, 10:17:36 AM »
::)

https://www.yahoo.com/style/melania-trump-had-us-wondering-what-kind-of-visas-do-models-need-to-work-in-the-us-200901315.html

There are models and then there are A+ hot models like her. 

Stop with the liberal faggtry and bed wetting vagisitis nonsense

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2016, 10:30:18 AM »

There are models and then there are A+ hot models like her. 

Stop with the liberal faggtry and bed wetting vagisitis nonsense

::) This doesn't have shit to do with her violating immigration laws or you making excuses for her, but nice attempt at deflecting. What's that? You probably didn't even handle that last post yourself?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2016, 10:37:43 AM »
::) This doesn't have shit to do with her violating immigration laws or you making excuses for her, but nice attempt at deflecting. What's that? You probably didn't even handle that last post yourself?

No - I am not a Trumptard at all but call shit as i see it unlike you oh sucketh of Hillarys' Vagina. 

Meliana has zero to do with anything. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2016, 10:50:45 AM »
No - I am not a Trumptard at all but call shit as i see it unlike you oh sucketh of Hillarys' Vagina.  

Meliana has zero to do with anything.  

You call things as you see them!?!? HAHAHA Who the fuck do you think you are fooling? You think not posting for a year made anyone forget that you are a psychopath who spent 15 hours a day EVERYDAY posting any negative story you could google about Obama, no matter how irrelevant or unbelievable?

Yes, a wife of a presidential candidate who is running on a farcical anti-illegal immigration platform is relevant when A)that wife has violated immigration laws and B)she has publicly used herself as an example of someone who has followed immigration laws in support of her husband's idiotic platform.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2016, 11:47:55 AM »
People who claim "I am for the middle class" while supporting ideas for open borders, are hypocrites beyond belief.  Now those same people are trying to show hypocrisy involving (of all things!) a man and his wife.  

Lmao, this one really takes the cake.  Can it get any weaker?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2016, 12:57:29 PM »
You call things as you see them!?!? HAHAHA Who the fuck do you think you are fooling? You think not posting for a year made anyone forget that you are a psychopath who spent 15 hours a day EVERYDAY posting any negative story you could google about Obama, no matter how irrelevant or unbelievable?

Yes, a wife of a presidential candidate who is running on a farcical anti-illegal immigration platform is relevant when A)that wife has violated immigration laws and B)she has publicly used herself as an example of someone who has followed immigration laws in support of her husband's idiotic platform.

Other than a few hipster douche libfaggots like yourself - no one gives two shits about her, including DT

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2016, 01:07:43 PM »
Other than a few hipster douche libfaggots like yourself - no one gives two shits about her, including DT

??? Just in the last page alone:

1)She probably didn't know she was breaking the law, even though that would have been impossible.
2)She's so hot that laws should not apply to her.
3)No one even cares about her anyway.

Damn, you going for that gold medal in knee-padding.  :-\

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2016, 02:29:52 PM »
People who claim "I am for the middle class" while supporting ideas for open borders, are hypocrites beyond belief.

People who claim "I am for the middle class" while supporting a candidate who wants to give tax breaks to the rich, deregulate wall street, and get rid of the estate tax (which currently exempts the first $11 million) are foolish beyond belief.

And yes, Clinton is only marginally better.

Now those same people are trying to show hypocrisy involving (of all things!) a man and his wife.  

His third wife.  Just think the reaction if Obama had five kids from three wives.  The biggest hypocrites are the family values crowd.

Regarding Trump and gay rights, I mentioned before that Trump attended the (same sex) wedding of a friend of mine, Jordan, the son of Steven Roth, one of the five Steves onTrump's new economic team.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2016, 02:32:29 PM »
People who claim "I am for the middle class" while supporting a candidate who wants to give tax breaks to the rich, deregulate wall street, and get rid of the estate tax (which currently exempts the first $11 million) are foolish beyond belief.

And yes, Clinton is only marginally better.

His third wife.  Just think the reaction if Obama had five kids from three wives.  The biggest hypocrites are the family values crowd.

Regarding Trump and gay rights, I mentioned before that Trump attended the (same sex) wedding of a friend of mine, Jordan, the son of Steven Roth, one of the five Steves onTrump's new economic team.

Granny Clinton is for KenyaCare - which is a dagger to the middle class

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2016, 02:45:46 PM »
Just think the reaction if Obama had five kids from three wives.

bwahahaha people would be FREAKING out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2016, 02:47:22 PM »
bwahahaha people would be FREAKING out.

Obama is gay so that wouldnt happen.  By all reporting he never had any real girlfriends until the Beast from parts unknown, which is questionable if a female or not. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2016, 02:56:27 PM »
Granny Clinton is for KenyaCare - which is a dagger to the middle class

Most anyone working for a large company gets their insurance through their employer.  Obamacare does the following:  allows you to keep your current insurance if you change jobs, keep your kids on your policy until age 26, requires minimum coverage amounts.

If you don't get your insurance through work, Obamacare prevents you from being denied for pre-existing conditions, gives you subsidies if you don't make enough to buy your own insurance, gets rid of those bogus plans that really didn't cover anything.

American health care was in crisis before Obamacare, with 16-20% yearly increases in cost.  It was not going to survive one way or another.  Obamacare slowed those increases, but maybe not by enough.  We will eventually get to single payer.

If you think that Obamacare puts an undue burden on small (or big) businesses, which then affects the middle class, then you should be all for single payer.  Just think if no company had to worry about the cost of health care.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2016, 03:01:04 PM »
By all reporting he never had any real girlfriends until the Beast from parts unknown, which is questionable if a female or not. 

I don't understand this misogyny aimed at Michelle Obama.  She is a good looking successful business woman. She is better looking that most of the first ladies of the last 50 years.  Perhaps it is not really misogyny, but racism. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2016, 03:43:52 PM »
The only question I have is why does everyone pick on Michelle Obama about everything, then say that Melania's life doesn't count because she's not running for President?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2016, 03:47:25 PM »
The only question I have is why does everyone pick on Michelle Obama about everything, then say that Melania's life doesn't count because she's not running for President?

particularly because melania isn't just smiling along - she is giving speeches condemning those who don't follow the law.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2016, 05:31:05 PM »
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/08/06/busted-investigation-finds-melania-previously-married-possible-bigamy/

Note the source is a liberal site.   But wow, bigamy?   I know they lied about her writing the speech, I know they lied about her college degree... and doing modeling shoots on a non-work visa for a major publication is perhaps some shady... BUT I highly doubt trump would be crazy enough to hide a marriage.

A Trump Organization lawyer says she was previously married.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3726787/New-questions-raised-Slovenian-model-U-S-citizen-attorney-Donald-lets-slip-earned-green-card-based-marriage-four-years-wed-GOP-nominee.html

Now, if he's making this up, he knows Trump will sue his freakin' pants off.  

Is it possible that Melania keep this little tidbit from her sugar daddy, Donald? If she did, I feel sorry for her even though she's deserves some shit about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2016, 05:48:03 PM »
Most anyone working for a large company gets their insurance through their employer.  Obamacare does the following:  allows you to keep your current insurance if you change jobs, keep your kids on your policy until age 26, requires minimum coverage amounts.

If you don't get your insurance through work, Obamacare prevents you from being denied for pre-existing conditions, gives you subsidies if you don't make enough to buy your own insurance, gets rid of those bogus plans that really didn't cover anything.

American health care was in crisis before Obamacare, with 16-20% yearly increases in cost.  It was not going to survive one way or another.  Obamacare slowed those increases, but maybe not by enough.  We will eventually get to single payer.

If you think that Obamacare puts an undue burden on small (or big) businesses, which then affects the middle class, then you should be all for single payer.  Just think if no company had to worry about the cost of health care.

STFU you are utterly clueless. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2016, 05:49:12 PM »
I don't understand this misogyny aimed at Michelle Obama.  She is a good looking successful business woman. She is better looking that most of the first ladies of the last 50 years.  Perhaps it is not really misogyny, but racism. 

Really - what was michelle succesful in business wise? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2016, 05:59:00 PM »

Assuming you mean his take on Obamacare.

Examples of why this might be the case would help....do you happen to have any which are indisputable?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2016, 06:00:18 PM »
Assuming you mean his take on Obamacare.

Examples of why this might be the case would help....do you happen to have any which are indisputable?

You are on medicare so you dont know - ask anyone who pays out of pocket what has happened since Obamacare was passed.   Its a disaster as bad as predicted. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2016, 06:27:07 PM »
It might be interesting to discuss how Obamacare has affected medical insurance coverage in general.

Regence MedAdvantage has considerably lower premiums than it had in the past several years. However, the coverage isn't as good. It's becoming more like catastrophic coverage. I will never reach the point this year where my out-of-pocket prescription costs hit the maximum. So far since January, insurance only paid about 10% of the total cost of my prescriptions. Maximum out-of-pocket medical cost for me (which are separate from prescriptions) has almost doubled from about $3,400 to $6,700. It seems like we are going back to the old major med type plans.

Obviously, I wouldn't qualify for a Marketplace insurance plan, (Obamacare). This is for a couple of reasons. One is that my income is far too high and another is that I'm on Medicare.

Here is the message I get when I submit my stats:

"Above $47,080   
You won't qualify for savings on a Marketplace insurance plan. You can buy insurance through the Marketplace at full price, or buy from other sources."

https://www.healthcare.gov/lower-costs/qualifying-for-lower-costs/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2016, 10:15:24 PM »

Sweet rebuttal.  Ivy league debate team by chance?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2016, 10:18:50 PM »
You are on medicare so you dont know - ask anyone who pays out of pocket what has happened since Obamacare was passed.   Its a disaster as bad as predicted. 

My employer based coverage went down $5 per paycheck this year.  1st time that's happened since before W was in office.  Co-pays have stayed the same.  Deductibles have stayed the same and total amount that can come out of pocket now has a cap on it.  Oh, and there's about 20 million more people that can now go to the doctor instead of the ER for garden variety illnesses as well as preventative care. 

Sorry if the facts hurt. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2016, 11:08:45 PM »
My employer based coverage went down $5 per paycheck this year.  1st time that's happened since before W was in office.  Co-pays have stayed the same.  Deductibles have stayed the same and total amount that can come out of pocket now has a cap on it.  Oh, and there's about 20 million more people that can now go to the doctor instead of the ER for garden variety illnesses as well as preventative care. 

Sorry if the facts hurt. 

Interesting. My family plan went from $426 to $1238 per month. It's great that I get to pay for someone that doesn't have the drive to succeed so others can pay for them and their kids. Yeah, I'm speaking to you. Sorry if the facts hurt.