Author Topic: Melania Trump  (Read 33005 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Melania Trump
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2015, 01:53:34 PM »
The first President and first lady were both British as the USA didn't exist yet.

They had a clause for that anyway in the 2nd amendment that provides for it.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2015, 02:02:05 PM »
Well over here in Holland we still consider Slovenia got a lot more potential than Romania or Bulgaria or Albania or shit... 8)

have been supporting  Oranje since i can remember ;)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2015, 02:06:16 PM »
I don't think that Melania Trump would or could orchestrate the takeover of the American government by the Slovenians and I don't think Obama made any political decisions based on how they might favor Kenya ahead of America. I think focusing on her nationality is as ridiculous as pretending that there is some sort of controversy surrounding Obama's citizenship.

The point was that Trump was a big purveyor of this particular brand of idiocy.

I'm sorry dude, I completely overlooked the point you were making and thought you were strictly trolling.  

That's an excellent observation but, Imho, at this present time I think Trump is immune to being called out for his hypocrisy. He's found his niche as the "not pc" "non politcian" business man for America candidate. It appears he's figured out how to play to the masses based on the Trump "character" he created for his television show.  He is something different in an arena where everyone else is the same.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 07:03:56 PM »
Would eat a mile of her corn just to see where it came from

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2015, 09:17:06 PM »
politically speaking -
frumpy soccer moms won't like her.

the elizabth edwards, the michelle obamas, the barbara bush, nancy reagan - they're everyday homely uneventful supportive wives.

i think a lot of obese moms are going to be melania haters.

The media will try to find every awful picture of her and take photo's of her to make her look bad.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 09:19:47 PM »
If Trump were to become president, his wife would be the first foreign born first lady.

Trump is a famous birther, but isn't this worse than having a president who who might have been born in another country? She's probably the most influential person in his life. Theoretically, wouldn't America be more susceptible to falling under Slovenian rule than ever?

Your "logic" is amusing.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015, 09:22:51 PM »
Trump really kicked up a notch with this last wife

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2015, 09:24:02 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2015, 09:27:17 PM »

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2015, 09:33:35 PM »
LOL  Look next door buddy, I still think Mexican first lady is hotter than her .

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2015, 09:35:30 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2015, 11:58:47 PM »

Would hit. No pull out.

excellent choice. I have to concur.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2015, 01:05:14 AM »

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2015, 02:01:26 AM »
My next threesome needs to be with this floozy and Ivanka.

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2015, 02:25:21 AM »
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/meet-melania-trump-2016s-most-surprising-wife

The former model, mother of one, and jewelry designer didn’t say a word during her husband’s campaign announcement. Instead, it was daughter Ivanka Trump who provided the loving, humanizing introduction usually offered up by candidate’s wives. Melania only smiled for photos and then departed with Donald.

“She is a very confident person. You’ve seen her on ‘The View,’ and you’ve seen her on different shows. Larry King. You’ve seen her being interviewed. She’s got a great style, and she would be an amazing first lady with heart,” Mr. Trump told the Hollywood Reporter, saying she’d hit the campaign trail by the end of August – though that hasn’t happened.

A spokesman speedily declined msnbc’s inquiry to speak with Melania, but long before her husband ran for office, the Slovenian immigrant who speaks four languages left behind a colorful – and at times scantily clad – media trail that offers a window to the potential future first lady.

RELATED: What people want to know about Donald Trump

Here’s Melania’s most memorable moments.

1. She turned down Donald when they first met. Then-Melania Knauss met Donald Trump at a party in 1998 during New York Fashion Week and refused to give the mogul her phone number.

”I am not a girl who will just give away the number to anybody,” she told The New York Times in 1999. She called him days later and the pair have been together since then.

2. Sex talk with Howard Stern. “We have incredible sex at least once a day,” she told Stern in 2000. “Sometimes even more.”

The notorious interview made headlines for Stern’s invasive questions (What is she wearing? “Not much,” she told the shock-jock) and Trump’s boasting about how hot Melania looks in a “very small thong.”

Melania shrugged it off.

”It’s the man thing, that’s how the man talks,” she told the Times.

3. The perfect political spouse? “peaking with Ms. Knauss is like speaking with a huge, shimmering bubble. She’s light, she’s fun, she’s exceptionally wonderful to look at; two hours later you walk away and the conversation disappears into the air. Pop! If anything substantial was said, it is difficult to recall,” The New York Times wrote in 1999. “She might, in other words, be the perfect political spouse.”

Fifteen years before his actual bid, Melania promised to be a proper first lady if the opportunity arose.

”I would be very traditional. Like Betty Ford or Jackie Kennedy. I would support him,” she told the Times.

4. “How to Marry a Billionaire.” Ahead of the Trumps’ 2005 nuptials, Melania and her edgy Dior gown appeared on the cover of Vogue with an accompanying story titled “How to Marry a Billionaire.”

The white satin dress was made from 300 feet of material and embroidered with 1,500 crystal rhinestones and pearls. It was estimated to be one of the most expensive gowns ever made. The bride was encouraged to eat well before the wedding so she’d have the energy to hoist the gown so large she required a bench rather than a chair for the ceremony.

5. Yes, that wedding – the one Trump says he paid Hillary Clinton to attend. Two years before the Clintons’ attendance at the Trump wedding became a political football, Melania tweeted this photo of the four laughing.

6. Posing in a gold bikini on a hangar – while seven months pregnant. The Trumps don’t do anything quietly, and it seems that maternity photos are no exception: for this shoot, Melania donned a gold bikini and posed on the steps up to their private jet.

7. “Where’s my supermodel?” Trump shouted at a 1999 event while testing the waters for a presidential bid.

Here she is a year later, on the cover of British GQ wearing only jewelry.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2015, 07:04:50 AM »
The Trump trumps everyone per usual!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2015, 01:32:00 PM »
have been supporting  Oranje since i can remember ;)
8)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2015, 01:33:08 PM »
US even had a Dutch president once.......yes we can !

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2015, 02:40:48 PM »
melania will be gone at the first sign of aging, to make way for the newest model of the day.... she's an expendable...

Whatever happened to Marla Maples?  Easy come... easy go. ::)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marla_Maples

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2015, 05:43:24 PM »
If Trump were to become president, his wife would be the first foreign born first lady.

Trump is a famous birther, but isn't this worse than having a president who who might have been born in another country? She's probably the most influential person in his life. Theoretically, wouldn't America be more susceptible to falling under Slovenian rule than ever?

That's a pretty big if.  No matter how high Trump is in the polls, it is Extremely unlikely that he would get enough votes to win the presidency.  If he does, god help us all.

That being said, if Trump won, who thinks Melania would be the 1st First Lady to have nude photos show up?  She'd be a good fappening candidate, even at 45.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2015, 01:57:36 AM »
LOL  Look next door buddy, I still think Mexican first lady (USA DON'T NEED ONE)  is hotter than her .

looks like canelo alvarez in drag. 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2015, 06:30:53 AM »
looks like canelo alvarez in drag.  

LOL  ..
Only on this board you post a photo of a hot chick and people will find resemblance with a man.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2015, 06:32:36 AM »
First lady early years.

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2015, 06:35:40 AM »